Uneven Nipples? Bottomed Out? What's Wrong Here? - Beverly Hills, CA

I got my implants 2 years ago. This is how they...

I got my implants 2 years ago. This is how they looked from the day I got home from the hospital. I got silicone through the nipples under the muscle. In shirts , and bras , and swim suits they look great. But when the bra comes off I have this? They are also both very soft. I do a lot of massaging still to this day. My doc told me its not bottomed out, he said wear a strap of some kind to push it down. I've cried, strap only hurts my neck and back. Please help!! If I try and fix this will they get worse?? I'm so embarrassed.

hi . wondering how ur doin? has ur ps done any revision to your issues?
I know this is late and I'm sure you've found an answer already but I wonder if it ruptured/leaked. I'm not a medical expert but I wonder if that's the case. Hope you found your solution.

Thank you for your post! I'm not sure if they're bottomed out, but they certainly look asymmetrical. You might want to post this (with your photos) in the Doctor Q&A community to see if you can get some professional feedback. Your results certainly aren't in line with what I usually see on this site.

I hope you'll keep us posted in this space and let us know what you hear and if you decide to pursue revision.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Off his amazing photos I picked him