Tuberous Breast Correction With Augmentation - Beverly Hills, CA

I am very excited to start this review! Although...

I am very excited to start this review! Although it is very early and I have to wait four months until the actual surgery date, I look forward to sharing my experience in the hopes that it might be helpful to others who are considering this procedure. I am 25 years old, and my breasts have been a constant source of anxiety and embarrassment for me. I have always felt that if they looked normal, my self-confidence would be greatly improved. I do have what is called tuberous breast deformity, and my particular breast width is quite narrow, only allowing an implant that is about 10 centimeters across to fit me, meaning that I will probably end up with about 175-200cc implants. The doctor will measure and try different sizes during the time of surgery to see what fits best. I have decided to go with moderate plus profile cohesive silicone gel. My breasts will remain quite small but natural and proportional to my body. I am 5'6'' and weigh about 125. I am looking forward to my journey and would appreciate feedback from anyone who has gone through this procedure! :)
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I went to several doctors to get consultations, but my experience with Dr. Firouz was unlike any of the others. He spent by far the most time with me, listening to what I envisioned for myself and showing me many images to ensure that he understood what I was looking for. He was extremely personable and made me feel comfortable from the moment I arrived. He took his time explaining what the procedure would entail and made sure to answer all my questions. I am very excited to move forward with him and would recommend him to any of my closest friends or family.

I have heard from other women with tuberous breasts that a breast augmentation completely changed their level of self-confidence. They have all been thrilled with their results so I can only imagine how excited you are! I'm happy to hear your doctor is really taking your body measurements into careful consideration. How did you decide upon December for a surgery date? Can't wait to follow your journey!
Hi Beth! Thanks for your comment, I am very excited to begin my journey and share it with everyone. As for my surgery date, I chose December because I am a graduate student and I will be on winter break during that time, so I will have a good chunk of time to heal without having to worry about going to school or doing any work. I am quite nervous but excited at the same time!
What a great idea to give yourself some stress free time to heal during your winter break! Glad to see you're commenting on other member's reviews so they can easily find and support you too throughout your journey. I will start a Breast Aug Forum for December 2014 very soon. In the meantime, feel free to drop in on the current August/September 2014 BA Forum to see how other women are preparing for and recovering from their BAs!
Thanks, Beth! I will check out this forum and I look forward to contributing to the December forum once it is up!!
Here is your very own forum for December 2014 Breast Augmentation. I will send new members there as I come across them. Feel free to comment and welcome any new members!
Yay! Thanks Beth!