5'3" 104 pounds, 280cc/310cc HP

I am a 29 year old mother of 2 beautiful kiddos....

I am a 29 year old mother of 2 beautiful kiddos. My flat chest never bothered me once I hit 20 and met my husband who isn't a "boob guy." So I was content with my flat chest. I've always been a 34aa, with exceptions of my two pregnancies, when I jumped to a nice C cup. Now I'm not only a 34aa, but a saggy 34aa!! I'm looking to be a full B, small C, hopefully with Allegran style 68, 280cc hp. I will probably change my mind a million more times before my surgery date of July 30th! We shall see.
Which Beverly Hills plastic surgeon are you going to? I am in the middle of my research for some good docs and thought the price you mentioned was very reasonable, especially for the area!
Hello! Google Dr Linder :)) He's a good one, with good reveiws!

Moderate or high profile AaAaAah!

I'm trying to decide between moderate and high profile. Some high profile pictures scare me! But the finished product, of most, look amazing. But then if I want that look I can just wear a push up bra with my moderates? And reviewing different pictures, 280cc look humongo on some but tiny on others, of the same body stature! AH back to the drawing board. I sense a second consultation with my doctor on the way.

So this is what I'm workin with...

I asked for moderate and he put in HP's! Not that I'm complaining, I'm sure he tried a few different looks and chose the best look for me. I'm happy with it. HP's are generally used for women with narrow torso's too, so if you have a narrow torso your PM might recommend them. Good luck :-)
We seem to be the same size practically. I can't wait to see your results. Hopefully it will help me with my choices ha ha !
Haha yes Mamzell! You'll be able to see what you do want or don't want out of size & profile Crossing fingers eeeek! Exciting.

Wish boobs

So I came across these & my wish boob search was over. Bam. This is how I want mine to look. Befores are very similar to me and afters, 300cc hp, my idea of perfection!
We have similar stats. I ended up with HP because of my small BWD/tiny ribcage. He put in both moderate and HP during surgery and went with 375/350cc HP, they looked the best and moderate was too wide. Trust your PS and goodluck!!
Okay and thank you for your response! I'll have to go check out your photos! What were your measurements? I'm 26 inch ribcage and about 11.5cm BWD.
Okay thank you! That's comforting to know that they see what looks good during surgery instead of just doing it and hoping for the best! I am narrow, around 11.5 BWD so I think HPs may be the right choice. Yours look great!

Petite with 300cc HPs...too big??

Can any petite girls comfort me in my decision for 300cc HP unders? I'm so afraid they will look huge on me. I need some advice from smaller framed girls who have gotten 300cc's. Any help is greatly appreciated!
I'm not huge, although I am tall. However, I got 300cc mod profile and love them...very natural. If I did it again, I would consider a little bigger or HP. I think you could pull it off!
Ok well I wanted the more natural look and got it . After surgery you think to your self wow I always wanted the perfect boobs and if your going to pay might as get what you really dreamed of . I love mine and I'm very happy but if it was my choice u would've got 325 hp or 350 moderate plus . My doctor couldn't fit anymore then 300 cc so I woke up a little disappointed but it is what it is and it's way better then before :)
If you're going under the muscle, totally do hp. I went with mod and it is my biggest regret!!

The 8 week wait has turned to 3 weeks!

Time is flying! Even though these next 3 weeks will be torturous! I just want them already!! I've stopped googling boobies so much because I'm pretty sure I've looked at everything that I could possibly look at. I'm pretty set on my high profiles now. Just excited to get this done yay!!
Good luck with your decision!! Its always a tough one. I would have to recommend you get the hp if you are small and have breast fed. I got mod plus mentor silicone and I'm unhappy with the profile. They just look too flat for my liking. I saw your wish boobs and they are definitely hp. It just gives a bit more of a perky look. They tend to have more the pancake look with the lower profiles. Guess it depends on what you want. If you have the option of hp I say go for it hugs shelly xoxo
Hi Shelly, thank you so much for your input! I've been going back and forth for 5 weeks on hps! But I really think I'm going to go for them!! Bc more often than not, the pictures I see that catch my eye are hps.
Absolutely :). I had my hubby who was anti me getting a boob job tell me that he didn't like any of the pics I showed him. Now since getting them done. ..not only does he love his new toys but can totally understand what I meant about hp. I should have gone with what I wanted but I was terrified that he wouldn't love me...bloody men!! In anycase he feels partially responsible and also sad that im unhappy. They just look kind of flat when I look down at them whereas my girlfriend who has high profile have a much nicer profile and projection. If I wear a strapless dress they still look flat like I never had a ba. String bikinis also look really average on me..the only way I can look perky is a heavily padded push up bra :( . I guess by getting fake boobs we are after that youthful look and with the lower profiles I feel like its a more matronly look....I wanted perkier ones !!!!

Killin time...

2 more weeks!!
How many times have you seen your ps? If you haven't had a pre op You will get measured then and again I survey day. There is also a moderate plus profile which is in between. Nice natural look that gives you cleavage and just enough projection and imposes a teardrop shape
I've only seen him once! But I see him this week. So hopefully he can ease my mind on the chosen size and measurment worries. & for someone like me who will have a decent size boob gap, I'm wondering if mods would be better so I don't risk the ball on chest look. Eeek. So many concerns! I need to turn my brain off.
Yay can't wait to follow along with your journey! I think you'll look amazing!

More wish boobs...

Hi! I'm 5 2" and went with 300cc High Profile silicone implants under the muscle. So far, I am very happy with my results and don't think that they look too big at all. Good luck! :)
Ah thank you for your response! I love your results so far!! Definitely gives me confidence in my decision with the 300cc HPs! Did you ever know your bwd?
Oh nevermind on the bwd, I just saw that you weren't sure but your implant diameter is 11.1. My diameter (being saline) is 10.6cm. & I don't now my bwd so I'm freaking out that the implants diameter is so small. I'm pretty much borrowing trouble as usual. Lol. I should probably just trust my ps.

Stretch mark prevention...

How common is it to experience stretch marks post BA? I never thought about it until now so I busted out my cream I use to put on my belly when I was pregnant. It was either effective or I'll give credit to genes...but can't hurt!!
Good luck.. Getting close!!!
Thank you Jessf. Eeeek I'm so excited! Hoping to come back on here after Wed, as happy as can be. We will see!
You'll do great!

Oh SO close...

So just got back from vacation, that helped to pass the time and stay offline for a few days. Now, back to obsessing...nervous about surgery morning! I brought up to my hubby getting a hotel in Beverly Hills so we would just have to wake up and go 5 min down the street, but he thought that was dumb idea because he makes that drive every morning and he knows where he's going. My point was so I'm not having an anxiety attack in the hour long car ride there! Lol. Oh well.
Happy Boobie Eve!
Good luck tomorrow!!!
Good Luck!

Tomorrow, tomorrow!

Farewell flat chest! I'm all set & ready to do this. Goodnight all!
Thinking of you, hope all went well today! Can't wait to see your updates :)
Hey! Thinking of you! Hope your doing well. Can't wait to hear how it went!
Good luck!!!

Everything went great!

Yay it's finally done!! I arrived at 7:45am and we got the ball rolling. My PS took before pictures, measured my chest, and did his doodling. He confirmed that we were using 280cc high profile implants that would be filled to 300cc. I was a lot less nervous than I thought I would be, I tend to rationalize situations like this by reminding myself I've birthed to kids into this world & I'm fearless! The nurse was awesome and made me feel at home. And during our conversation, I was out like a light! I woke up minutes later in my head, and it was done!! That was a breeze, and I was in very minimal pain. Just the feeling of an elephant sitting on my chest. I asked the nurse what cc he did to correct my assemerty and she said 280cc left, 310cc right. My first feelings were a little disappointment that he erred to the lower size to correct the assemetry, but then again I'll just trust my ps decision bc what do I know! The drive home and arriving home was also a breeze. On a pain scale I would say the most pain I've felt thus far is at about a 3! Hopefully it stays that way! Well I'll update again after they get this ace bandage, with a death wrap around my boobs, off. I haven't gotten to see then yet! Thank you ladies for all of your support and well wishes!!
Glad you are doing well!
Thank you!!
So happy to hear you aren't in much pain! Did you end up staying with the HP's? Cant wait to see them :)

Bandage comes off today!

So excited, even though Ive tried to sneak a peak, I still haven't seen what they look like yet! I've just been keeping them nice and right behind the sports bra and ace bandage. Cannot wait to look at them in a full length mirror!
How exciting! Can't wait to see too!
Have fun today. I cried when I actually saw breasts on my chest! Best feeling!
That will so be me Michele! I'm sooo excited to see what I look like shirtless, with boobs!

LOVE them!!

So I went to my appointment yesterday and was able to take the ace bandage off & finally see them. He warned me that they at this stage they may appear uneven, lop sided, bruised, etc, but when he took off the bandage it was none of the above! I love the shape!! What appears to be ripples are just indents from the gauze & sports bra.
Yay.....that is so awesome. Good for you. Was your incision through the arreola? It is hard to tell in the pic.
Thanks! Yep it was through the areola. He made the incision at the top of the areola so he could lift my nipples to the center.
Yours look so natural already, congratulations (:

Kinda scared...

This morning I've been feeling so dizzy, My legs have been feeling weak and jiggly, and at times I feel like I'm going to pass out. To the point, my hubby had left as I went outside so someone would see me if I was to pass out. Anyone else have this reaction after surgery? I'm on my way to urgent care just in case...

Lemme correct that last post!

To revise that post...I haven't taken any meds since yesterday, as I've been feeling great and pain free. I should have clued my hubby into when I began to feel strange but didn't, so that's why he left to go get our kids and I stayed home. (I think in the first post I made it sound like he just left when I'm about to faint lol) Going to get check out bc it's better to be safe than sorry. Any feedback or info on post surgery stuff like this, feel free to share! Make me feel better. Lol
Sounds a little scary! I have seen that many girls feel dizzy at some point post op so I don't think it's anything too unusual. I remember getting out of the bath first day post op I felt like I was gonna faint.. laid on the floor for 5 mins then felt ok. Hope you are feeling better. Keep us posted :)
Hope you're doing ok!! Let us know what you find out!
Did you have enough food in the morning? Hopefully you are ok by now

All is well...

So the weirdest thing about all of this was when I got to kaiser, feel something in my throat, cough and out flies a blood clot the size of a dime. Has anyone ever had that? The doctor said it may be from the tube they use during surgery but x-rayed for puli nary embolism which came back clear. Okay so enough drama for one day, here's some boobie pictures..
Your boobs are looking awesome! Yucky about the blood clot. I did have that happen once.. I was 6 months pregnant and had pneumonia (horrible horrible combination) and I coughed up a large blood clot.. scared the crap out of me and was extremely unpleasant!! Lol sorry to be gross but just wanted to let you know you aren't alone ;)
Aw thank you at least I know it's happened before to someone else!! Yea just the thought of it will send you into panic. Yuck! Xx
Wow that's crazy!!!!!! I want intubated they used a mask instead. Glad your ok!!!!! You boobs look amazing on you!!!!!!

A little bummed!

I like the size that I am, but I feel like my boobs don't have that amazing cleavage that high profile boobs should have. The only reason I have anything close to cleavage in the pictures is because I'm mashing then inwards & out of my armpits. I guess it's too early to complain. So I'll give them time! I just don't think they have that high profile look that I wanted. Waaaaa. Okay I'm done. I'll probably feel different tomorrow, as I have had a love hate relationship with my boobs the past couple days. I guess it happens to almost everyone from time to time. I'll probably go back to loving them tomorrow. Lol.
What an amazing result. You look fabulous and they look so natural.
Look great! Don't be hard on yourself. Give them time to settle down and give the "pop" you are looking for :) massage works wonders too.
Yes it does happen to all of us from time to time. They still have a lot of changing to do, try to be patient :-) easier said than done I know lol.

Holy Boobs!

So I went to another post op appointment and got to take that awful ace bandage off for good. He told me to get an regular underwire bra that fits now and that will be good support for when the implants fully drop. Took a trip to Victorias Secret and as the girl measures me I'm thinking in my head, B...C...nope...as of now (with obvious swelling) I measured 32DD!! I guess I'm going to get more out of my 280cc/310cc's than I thought!
Love your VS bra! I'm trapped in this sports bra for quite some time, inframammary/crease incision means no underwire for me for a while!
Thank you!! When my ps said to go buy an underwire bra I died and went to heaven! That's when I started loving my boobs, before I wasn't sure about them. Hope you get out of that sports bra asap! How long do you have to wait??
Love the picture! Looking good!

9 days post op!!

Everything's looking good!! But you know when I got all paranoid & went to urgent care when I was feeling faint? Well there, they did a routine chest X-ray and they said everything was ay-ok as far as post op stuff goes. Well, my primary doctor's nurse at Kaiser calls me yesterday to tell me that my doctor, who had nothing to do with the appt that day, needs to schedule me a CT scan to look at something concerning on my chest wall. (My first thought was, um, those are called implants lol) So many questions! Does it have to do with my implants? The surgery? Is it something that she stumbled upon that has nothing to do with the surgery? So many questions & I can't get ahold of my primary doctor to get answers. But anyways, at least my boobies are looking fabulous. I love the size they are and I really am hoping they stay this big!! :D
You look fantastic! Hope all is well on the CT scan x
You look really good. I hope everything is ok with the scan. Keep us posted. (Going for my BA in 7 hours. Yikes!)
Yay can't wait to pictures!!! Good luck!! What size have you decided on!?

11 days post op...

Love having boobs!! All I really wanted was to fill a bathing suit top, mission accomplished. Super happy with my results so far, although I'm still crossing my fingers that they stay this exact size. The 310cc boob hasn't settled but it looks like the 280cc one has. No word from the imaging place, who are waiting on my referral. I guess the fact that they are taking their sweet time can only be a good thing. At least it's not a stat order! Still maddening though having to wait!! I'm glad I have new boobs to be excited about, they are keeping me preoccupied!
They look perfect size for you!!! I am glad that you are loving them :))
Thank you fitness gal! I love the size they are right now, I'm hoping to GOD my swelling is minimal and there won't be shrinkage. Or boobie greed is going to haunt me in the middle of the night. Lol. I guess only time will tell! How are you liking yours? I wish mine had that high profile cleavage like yours! Hoping my boob gap closes more in the next few weeks.
You look fabulous!! I am the same exact shape and size as you preop, wondering how'd you decide to go with saline vs silicone?

Shopping is so much fun with boobs!

I hit up the summer clearance rack at Target today! Apparently they are rolling in their fall/winter stuff. So I nabbed a couple more bathing suit tops for the remainder of this summer & summers to come!
Who was your doctor??? I'm looking for one and I see that your BA wasn't so expensive! Love it! U look awesome !
Love your look

Before & After

2 weeks post op! CT scan came back with no concerns! She. wanted to check out the air in the soft tissue (which is totally normal after surgery.) I hope I don't freak people out who are considering a BA with the urgent care & this CT scan. I have a pre-existing medical condition which makes me (& doctors) more cautious at times. Ending up in urgent care is NOT typical! Lol. So anyways, my 280cc/310cc are unfortunately shrinking! Of course I knew once the swelling went down it would. But this "after" pic was from Wed. (My 14 days post op mark!)
I want that size now!!! I can't wait!
So happy yhat your scan is clear. ..you look amazing@@ hugs shelly xoxo
Your look great. Have you gotten measured yet? Tried on bras for fun?

1 week vs 3 weeks post op

So it's almost been a month since my BA. I feel like it's been a lot longer! I'm currently wearing a 34D at Victoria Secret (by mistake bc I meant to get 32D, but it fits so I kept it) I think as the swelling went down the bra doesn't fit as snug but my ps said it still fits & that my boobs shouldn't be shrinking anymore. So if I'm a D at VS I'll probably stay at a mid C in other brands. I think I'll get an official measurment again soon.
Hey lady! You look great! So your girls are D's! I read your updates...shopping is absolutely more fun! I especially live workout clothes now. I no longer have to feel uncomfortable changing into my workout clothes.
Thank you! & I know right! I was that girl who wore a padded bra under my sports bra at the gym. I'll have to check out your review! Yea I am measuring D-DD at VS, I buy the DD bc my left nipple wants to pop out of the D. But it's kind of weird to think that 280cc implant would bring an A cup to a D, & the boob with 280cc is the one trying to pop out of the D cup!
you had a beautiful figure before and your boobies make you look amazing now! congrats!

Feeling unattractive with my shirt off

Have I mentioned how much a hate my boobs without clothes on? They fall somewhat lateral and I'm not sure whether to blame my ps or my anatomy. They are so ugly when I lay down because they fall completely in my armpits, with zero fullness left on my chest. I would absolutely consider a revision because of this, but since my husband is the one who has to look at them shirtless and does not want me to spend anymore time and money on them, I guess I won't. Thank God they look good in clothes in a bra so I can't get completely down about them. Is there anyway to fix lateral boobs other than a revision? Massages? I guess I can ask Google & the doctors on here as well.
Sorry you're feeling bummed about your naked boobs. I'm sure you'd love them to be perfect right now. Someday though, you'll need a revision as implants don't last forever. You can look into getting an "internal bra" like sutures on the sides to keep your implants from drifting into your armpits. I believe Violet1234 got a similar type of procedure. Take care and hoping you can enjoy them!
You look amazing! Exactly what I am hoping to look like after ps. We are similar builds, 5'1" 98lbs. What size bikini tops are you wearing from Target? I haven't decided how many cc's I want to go with somewhere between 250-300cc. But I don't want to replace my entire wardrobe. Plus I want to continue buying bathing suits as a set (both top & bottom the same size).
Aw Thank you boobtime!! I can actually still fit a small in some with the risk of a little buldging out of them! But the bandeau tops fit me nicely in a small, and I am in a small at Victoria Secret swim suits mainly because I have to get the 32" bust. The smalls I got in those fit 32C-D. But yea I know what you mean, I make sure I get stuff that miss matches because my bottoms are still XS! And I still fit in all of my old shirts as well, they just look ten times better on me!!

Over 5 weeks...

So I took some pictures of what I was complaining about the other day. Lol. I'm not even sure if they look like they fall lateral or if I need to stop over-analyzing my boobs while I'm PMSing. Anywho! And of course here's a picture in the blue background of me mashing them in & what I wish they looked like all the time! Then we have the cheetah bathing suit I got from VS. This was the second time I got into the VS dressing room to a dead phone! So no pictures of my boobs in cute bras, again. Oh yea and my hand or arm is usually under that boob bc I'm covering a tattoo!!
Great results! :)
I was scared of them not being full so I'm going with 465 hp saline.. A lil nervous they'll be big on my frame but my doc said he wouldn't do anything smaller in the hp while the first doc I went to gave me small choices and said he would go bigger than 440 hp saline.. I really trust my doc I'm going to he said I'll be busty but I think it'll be just what I'm looking for... Yours look GREAT you just gotta feel confident with em now :))
Thank you girl!! Yes 465cc will SOOO give you the fullness. I think that is why I don't look as "done" as I wanted, and didn't fill out as much as I thought I would. After all 280cc is a pretty small implant!! What the heck did I expect. Good luck!! Can't wait to follow up with you on your experience!

6 weeks post op

Yay it's been 6 weeks since my BA. Some days I feel good about them, other days not so much. But all in all I am happy. & I love the way they look with clothes. This is my VS 34D bra (which doesn't fit as snug as it use to) with the straps cross crossed in the back to give then a better lift. LOVE!
Hey girl how are you doing? I hope all is well.
Hey Im doing good girl how are you!? I haven't been on in a little bit!! I need to check out your updates. Hope all is well with you!
Glad to hear you're ok. I'm doing well. I'm 3 1/2 weeks post op and I definitely don't look like you did at 3 wks post. I haven't been on a ton either. I'm just (im)patiently waiting to drop so I can do some vs shopping.