5'3" 104 pounds, 280-300cc HPs, 2 more weeks!!

I am a 29 year old mother of 2 beautiful kiddos....

I am a 29 year old mother of 2 beautiful kiddos. My flat chest never bothered me once I hit 20 and met my husband who isn't a "boob guy." So I was content with my flat chest. I've always been a 34aa, with exceptions of my two pregnancies, when I jumped to a nice C cup. Now I'm not only a 34aa, but a saggy 34aa!! I'm looking to be a full B, small C, hopefully with Allegran style 68, 280cc hp. I will probably change my mind a million more times before my surgery date of July 30th! We shall see.

Moderate or high profile AaAaAah!

I'm trying to decide between moderate and high profile. Some high profile pictures scare me! But the finished product, of most, look amazing. But then if I want that look I can just wear a push up bra with my moderates? And reviewing different pictures, 280cc look humongo on some but tiny on others, of the same body stature! AH back to the drawing board. I sense a second consultation with my doctor on the way.

So this is what I'm workin with...

Wish boobs

So I came across these & my wish boob search was over. Bam. This is how I want mine to look. Befores are very similar to me and afters, 300cc hp, my idea of perfection!

Petite with 300cc HPs...too big??

Can any petite girls comfort me in my decision for 300cc HP unders? I'm so afraid they will look huge on me. I need some advice from smaller framed girls who have gotten 300cc's. Any help is greatly appreciated!

The 8 week wait has turned to 3 weeks!

Time is flying! Even though these next 3 weeks will be torturous! I just want them already!! I've stopped googling boobies so much because I'm pretty sure I've looked at everything that I could possibly look at. I'm pretty set on my high profiles now. Just excited to get this done yay!!

Killin time...

2 more weeks!!

More wish boobs...

Stretch mark prevention...

How common is it to experience stretch marks post BA? I never thought about it until now so I busted out my cream I use to put on my belly when I was pregnant. It was either effective or I'll give credit to genes...but can't hurt!!

Good luck.. Getting close!!!
Nice! 300 cc is a great choice. I wish I could have gone bigger, but my frame is just so small, and my boobs were too. That was smart you got that body lotion. I have read that girls get those stretch marks, but I don't think that would be your case since you have already had children. But as you said, it doesn't hurt. I wish you all the best! I hope all goes well! I'm sure you are very anxious, but it is one exciting ride, trust me. I found that recover was hard for me, but you might do much better. Take care!
Thank you Nikki! How many weeks post surgery are you? I'm a little nervous about the recovery even though I try and let my excitement shadow the fears! My white blood cell count was low due to meds I take, so we'll see how it goes!
Unfortunately I am experiencing stretch marks on my right breast :(. I'm so pissed. So I would put the stretch mark cream on just for the hell of it. I just started putting it on when I noticed them. Hopefully they fade.
Cherry oh really! Yea when I was prego I just got stretch marks on the fat by my knee, weird! So we shall see about this!
300cc HP with a petite frame won't be too big. It will be nice. Remember boob greed, it happens... So think bigger!
Yea Tica I need to remember boob greed!! I've been been thinking 320cc now! Haha. We'll see what I end up with. 3 more days!
My hubby wasn't a boob guy either.. He loves them now though.. He even said he misses my little boobies. Lol but totally happy now. It will give you confidence that's awesome!! Keep us posted!
Yes Jess i can't wait! Just passed the swimsuits at target today and just imagined my boobs in the cute tops! Yea haha yay for hubby's letting us have our confidence even though they are happy with our little boobies. I told him no worries cuz when these boobies are on me you WILL be a boob guy!!
so true. so blessed that they want us to be happy with ourselves! we are so lucky!
We happy=they happy.
Yep yep Michele!
We truly are jessf!
Amen!
If you didn't get them on your boobs or belly from pregnancy, I doubt you will get them from BA :). Especially since you aren't going with a crazy big implant. I wasn't too worried about getting them since I never got them from pregnancy or breastfeeding, and I didn't get one single one after implants! I think its probably a good idea to moisturize anyway, like you said, cant hurt!
Cool Anna thanks!! And yay for you! Guess it's in our genes. :D & you're right, pretty modest implant, it's not like I'm asking my skin to stretch that much!
Yes I think it is more genetics than anything, I asked my mom and she said she never got any either. I was kind of surprised that I didn't get them though because I got quite a few on my thighs when I was younger (probably around 13?). So pretty much as soon as I found out I was pregnant I started greasing up with bio oil day and night lol.. not sure if it actually helped but it was worth trying!
I think it's genetics :)
Genetics play the role in stretch marks, don't worry!
I think it's pretty common. I'm already putting stuff on them to prevent more stretch marks that I got from having kids.
LetsDoThis Okay cool I'll take some preventative measures just in case!
Hi! I'm 5 2" and went with 300cc High Profile silicone implants under the muscle. So far, I am very happy with my results and don't think that they look too big at all. Good luck! :)
Ah thank you for your response! I love your results so far!! Definitely gives me confidence in my decision with the 300cc HPs! Did you ever know your bwd?