Feeling feminine - Loving the new more confident me! - Beverly Hills, CA

I am a very petite 36 year old women with two kids...

I am a very petite 36 year old women with two kids. I am very conscious about my breasts due to loss of volume and shape from my two pregnancies. I thought of having implants for years and did a lot of research about it. This year I finally decided to go for it and chose Dr David Kim to perform the breast augmentation and a small lift for me. I had my surgery on July 12. I was extremely nervous but I was very confident in my doctor that he will do a good job. The surgery went very smoothly. I felt like I just closed my eyes and next moment I opened my eyes and it was all done! I had literally no pain only some dizziness and nauseous from the general anesthesia after the surgery. The 2nd day after my surgery i was feeling all good and had my follow up appointment. The wounds are minimum and are healing well already. I chose to have silicone implants.There was no bruise or much swelling. My results looked already amazing only 2nd day! He gave me just what I dreamed about! I started with a very deflated small B and had a very full natural looking medium C. Now that I am 3rd day post-op and I am feeling great. I can do most of the basic light activities and taking care of myself. I take a week off work anyway just to make sure I am having plenty of recovery time. This Sat 7/20 I have my second follow up and I will keep everyone updated :)

Day 4 post op pic :)

Day 4 post op. Love how it looks so well in one of my fav bras already :)

Day 4 post op side view

sorry my angle taking the pic is not the greatest..

Before pic

As you can see I used to have really nothing, but now I am very happy :D

Day 5 post op in my new small size surgical bra

Hi girls I was excited being able to drive today and made a few small trips to stores and did a drive through car wash :D I also got my new surgical bra from Amazon! It felt tighter than my small size underarmour sports bra so hopefully I can get used to the tight feeling soon :)

Today marks...

the 1 week of my surgery in a few hrs! I am in general feeling great but as my hubby said I am probably the worst patient in the world. I think I might drive around too much yesterday and carried a little bit too much stuff, so this morning I did wake up with some pain but it went away soon after I got up :) So ladies if you are still in early stage of recovery remember even if you feel great and feel like you can do more really try to force urself to take it easy. So today I am for sure taking it easy :)
The other hard part of my recovery and please don't laugh haha is I can't eat spicy food for two weeks after the surgery by my dr's order. I am a spicy food addict ;) I really try not to but just couldn't help sneak in a little here and there...my hubby just shake his LOL...
So today I am going back to LA and will have my 2nd follow up tomorrow. At 1 week I am pretty pleased with my overall result. The only thing that bothers me a little is my left side is a slightly lower than the right and also seems a little smaller. I am also not sure b/c I have too much time now and can't stop looking at them all the time i am more sensitive to see the smallest difference as a big deal. I did a lot of research about this and I know it's still too early to tell and a little bit asymmetric is very common and normal. I just hope they will even out as much as possible later on...Is any of your ladies having this concern at an early stage of recovery?
I also tried some of my old bras and bikinis. Most of them still fit haha...I know probably many of your will not be very happy about it since we are all eager to get new bigger ones...but I am actually ok with it haha...the difference is b/f I could barely fill a A/B cup and now they are just kind of covering my lower part of breasts :) but we will see how the final size will be later on...
Thanks for reading and would love to see your feedback. I really enjoy all of your stories and feel grateful we are all so supportive and positive here for each other!
Have a great coming weekend!

Day 9 yeah!

Happy Sunday girls! Hope everyone is healing well :) I had my 2nd follow up yesterday everything is going well and on track. Dr took of the tape of my wounds around the nipples. Wounds are healing well but you can see they are just very thin cut lines now. Breasts are getting softer but I do have to say they feel a little more sensitive and sore than before. Also from time to time I get this tingling almost feel like a little electric currents going through my breast tissue. But Dr said it's all fine now just make sure don't do heavy lifting and start taking Vit E 1000 IU to help healing.
I have worked up my nerves today to post a few more nude pics today to give you girls a better idea how they look now at day 9. The quality of images are not too good due to poor lighting in my room in the morning, some weird angle taking pics and poor quality of camera on my current phone but they will give you girls an idea :) I really like my results so far, they are getting closer and closer to my wish pic. I feel bad the pics I took don't do justice to them, oh well :)
My dr wants me to go back in two weeks but since I am out of town I will go back in a month but just have to keep track of my process. Ok that is for now I will keep everyone updated :)

Day 9 pics

:( having some technical problems uploading pics but finally here we go...

Day 9 pic sports bra

When I was massaging...

earlier, I felt my left implant move around a little bit but not really the right one..has any of you ladies feel that at this stage?? I am 9 days post...I appreciate your feedback..

Back to work!

Today is day 10 post op and I am going back to work! This morning when I was massaging I noticed they have evened out more and more softer and natural looking now :) I still can feel tiny more movement of my implant on the left than right when I move them around I think I am just highly alert of that haha...wishing eveyone a great Monday!

Almost two weeks...

I'll be two weeks post op by this Sat, went back to work Monday already. Things have been going well in general. I have a desk job so it's been easy on my recovery :D My girls have been looking more natural and scars are healing well. But I think they also shrink a bit :( However I've been feeling more sore, tension and tightness in the past few days. Especially when I am walking around and in certain positions the top and side of my right breast feels pretty tight and bruised and very uncomfortable. It does have some bruise around the nipple area that is still healing so I don't know if that is why. It's been stressing me out :(

Pic update

Almost day 13..Right one is dropping and softening up slower than left and also have a little more bruising than left. Scars around nipples are healing well.

15 days!

I officially passed two weeks mark today! My boob envy wishing my girls were bigger and higher has most gone aways . I think my PMS made my mood so bad haha..I am loving my girl more each day. They are perfect size for me :) The tightness and soreness of the my right boob has been getting better. It has dropped a little more and the tightness and soreness have gone down :) My Dr also gave me green pass to go back to the gym start some light cardio now!! :) Hope all your lovely ladies at different stage of your healing doing wonderfully and happy weekend!

A few pics from day 12/ 13

New workout tank top

I had this cute workout tank top my friend gave me for a while but couldn't fill it nicely before. Now I can wear it so much better and looking forward going back to the gym :)

Almost 3 weeks and having new change..

Hi ladies I am almost 3 weeks post op. I'm feeling good and the healing is going well. My girls have soften up a lot and pretty much evened out. I don't have any soreness and only minimum tightness when I get up in the morning for brief moments. I have always felt more movement of my left implant when I massage but in the past few days when I push certain way, I can hear the squishy sound from my left implant. Has any of you ladies been experiencing this? Thank you!

Hi all the beautiful ladies...

It's been wonderful here reading all your stories and sharing our experience in supporting positive ways. However due to personal reason I will close my account soon in a few days. I would love to keep in touch to keep each other updated on our progresses. If anyone is interested please inbox me for email exchange :) Have a wonderful weekend my lovely friends here!

After all...

Hi girls after contacting realself trying to close the account, I was told my infor will remain here but I can remove some pics. So I removed some pics and guess will continue post my updates for while. Hope you all doing great in your recoveries :)

Upload a pic from a few days ago in bikini. By this Fri I will be ONE month haha...I have been pretty comfortable with my girls except I started working out more by week three and might have overdone it a little bit a few times so my incision on the right nipple got a bit red and ichy and also the right boob was a little bit sore so I am turning down the workout intensity again :( But I am given the green light to wear underwire bra during the day now but still wear sports bra at night for a few more month..

One month post op

Hi girls how are you all doing? Time goes by fast! I'm already 1 month and I am very comfortable with my girls and no more itching feeling on my nipples either a few days ago already :) My girls have gotten really soft and even out, I am just doing my daily massage three times a day. I also work out more now, more cardio, more lower body light weights and even started arms and shoulder with light weight past weekends. I feel pretty good so far.
My dr gave me green light to wear underwire bra but I am chicken and want to wait longer since I have seen much more conservative opinions. I do have to wear the sports bra at night for few more months but I am completely comfortable with it.
As far as bra size at this point, I got measured between a C to a small D at VS. But I am very happy with the C. The other day I was at the gym in my new sports bra and tank top and got very conscious how big they looked, more than I thought haha..I am just glad I didn't go much bigger that I would look top heavy.
Hope you all are happy healing!

Happy one month to me :)

Suture spitting

Hi girls two nights ago, a small black piece size of the small tip of ballpoint pen, on top of my left nipple incision, came off while I was massaging and then there was some light yellowish puss coming out. I was freaking out as I am almost 5 weeks post op. I was thinking the little piece was part of the suture for my incision. Then I started to have some radiating pain from that area too. I put some healing cream on it but it was on and off having some radiating, pulsing pain along with a little bit redness. The second day morning I checked where the puss coming out, it has sealed and I felt fine, but there was still a little bit pain in that area. I checked with my Dr and found out it's something that's called suture spitting, which was something my husband and I suspected. It's pretty common. Sometimes the dissolvable suture didn't fully get absorbed in the body and a small piece can be spitted out. So in case any of you girls experiencing this no panic :) As long as it is sealed on it's own and you have no other symptoms of sickness you are good :) but always check with your Dr :)

5 weeks post op and happy Monday

Got a new necklace and thought it's a nice match with a simple black bra :)

6 weeks update

Had my 6 week appt yesterday. Dr is very happy with my result. The boobs are very soft and squishy now. I have a tiny piece of un-dissolved suture on my left nipple incision. Dr said it's common and didn't seem to be concerned at all. I forgot to ask him if I should just take it out...will call him tomorrow. I am given green lights to go back to my normal workout routine and can even do chest workout again in two weeks. But I will gradually build it up and listen to my body. I increased weights for my lower body and started back workout. I will also start more weights on shoulder and arms too. I also did an great sweaty 50 mins spinning and felt great :)

new VS bra C is small o_O

I got measured a few weeks ago at VS as a C but yesterday did some bra shopping but realize the C cup is small on my girls...hmmm...the cups are not fully covering my nipples..I didn't get to try different styles so I am wondering if other styles I will be fine with a C...

Two month update

I am officially two month! Time flys :) My girls have been feeling completely part of body since around 6 weeks. I am given green light to do any work out i want including chest by now but I think I'll wait a little longer to work on chest. I tried to do some body weight exercise for chest. It feels weird, no pain but just awkward. It feels like I am pulling them apart LOL. My Dr said I can wear bras with underwire but no padding no push up for several more months. I really don't know what I can buy! :( I want to wear something cute besides sports bras most of the time. I saw some ideas from a few other ladies. Please help and give some suggestions. Thanks!!

Sports wear

Hi for girls who are into working out, what brand of sports bra are you into? I love VS, lululemon, underarmour and recently have been digging Nike haha...Today I went crazy shopping at Nike and just for the sports bra I got like 4 or 5 of different color and style, not to mention the tank tops and shoes I got there ;D The simple little sports bra is great for wearing under the tank top with a low front opening! oh and this pic is taken in a side laying down position which I never really tried before taking a pic to see what the girls look like LOL!

Re-measured to be a 32D

Ok girls I have to confess before my surgery I really didn't know much about bras >_< I never really knew the different types and styles and all those terminology in the bra wonder world haha...and I am always confused how cup works...now I am learning everything about bra, I just realized what a push up really is ( OMG please don't laugh at me, LOL) A few weeks ago I thought I was 32 C but the bra I got is too small so two days ago I went to VS to return a lovely push up bra cup C since I can't wear push up for a few more months, the very nice kind lady there spent some good amount of time educating me about bras and chose a few non-push up bras cup D to try. So officially 32 D fits me pretty well. I got a few comfortable everyday bras from there and feel like there are still a lot to learn about bras ;D The pic I post today is one of the non push up, demi bra I got. It is very comfortable and I love it for a everyday kind of bra.

Slimming down and still got boobs!

What a amazing feeling that now I can lose weight but still got boobs!! Before the first thing that disappeared were boobs when I was slimming down haha..

Beast cancer awareness month

Hi girls I am three month and 10 days post op now and I just had my first breast check after having implants. Having the implants making the procedure a little more complicated to see everything. I am glad my check result is good :) Make sure we keep the checks routine and keep our girls nice and healthy :) Best to all you lovely ladies!

Side projections in clothes with bra and without bra

For those who are curious how the projection of my girls look like in clothes with and with out bra I am posting two pics for comparison. In the black sweater I had a un-padded VS 32D bra and in the pink lacy gown there is obviously no bra ;) It will give you an idea on the side projection. Hope it helps.

5 more days to 4 months!

Time flies! My girls are almost 4 months old haha...they feel absolutely just part of my body! I do a lot of high impact, jumping exercise these days too, just make sure I wear a max impact protection sports bra ;) I have my Dr's follow up appt this Sat :)

pic update 5 months :)

One year anniversary coming up!

I haven't been updating here for a long while! Life gets busy but I enjoy my girls very min ;) wish all my beautiful friends enjoy their girls and best luck if your big day is coming up!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kim did an awesome job. He is talented, skilled and experienced. This is what I wanted for years and it's so important I just wanted to have the best doctor to do this for me. I just showed him the final results I wanted and he delivered great results. His coordinator June is also an amazingly sweet woman that she took so much time to give me all the infor I needed and answered all my questions. I felt very much in good hands before my surgery and very satisfied with my results.