Im Happy, But Im Sad! - Beverly Hills, CA

So I have been planning a breast augmentation for...

So I have been planning a breast augmentation for a very long time for about 9 years, I just never had the money to get it done. I finally got the money sat down for consultation and was scheduled the same week!!! It all went so fast!! I had previous consultation one telling me I needed a lift and the other telling me I was borderline. I chose to NOT get the lift. I went with a recommended 550 cc, high profile implant, under, and the incision was made in the fold. The pain was far greater than I expected I am currently 3 days post op and I am still using some pain meds but not like the past few days.

It seems like my implant is so high up its like less than a finger turned sideways away from my collar bone and my boob that wasn't filled by the implant is hanging and lifeless...lol!! I am very nervous because I have been all over the internet researching FANKENBOOBS!!

But nobodys storied really fit mine and most of the woman boobs did not look all that great even 11 weeks into it!! I am scared and worried instead if being happy I am praying every night for better results!!

Added a better post op

Saw My Doctor Yesterday

So I'm not allowed to wear a strap to push them down yet, Doc said he wants them to take their natural course in the next week this visit was my one week follow up, also I cannot massage untill my two week mark as well. He said that at the two week mark he will see how they are dropping and once he shows me how to massage he will also consider a strap. He said they are coming along nicely and for me to stay positive. Well I do see a little difference.

Another angle around 1week post Op.

Panicking

It's midnight and I am panicking, I cried because my breast are a finger width from my collar bone still and my breast still feel hard and it's day 9!!!!! I actually got clostrophobic tonight and cried, for the first time I felt the invasion of these massive impants under my muscle and it sitting against my chest. I just pray that nothing bad happens to me like a misplacement or capsular contraction or maybe they don't drop into their pocket! There has been very little change in 3 or four days. I been taking picture and watching the progression it was happening then stopped. Today was a first real day for me where I cooked, walked around outside, played with my puppy, I mean my arms moved all day, seems like I have good movement and rotation back in my arms. Only ways I really cannot move are them are behined me, like to wash my back or you know the lower bottom area of myself (I get my honey to do that) but other than that full movement. I started thinking maybe I'm panicking because it was my first real active day and now I'm actually feeling the weight and pressure caused my 550 CC HP implants!!! Idk I'm gonna try and sleep but I need change to happen.

Im Feeling More Positive Today!!! (Link to a womans progressoin video located inside my update)

So I panicked a couple of nights ago... and got some positive feedback on here....thanks guys.
Today I feel more positive about the implants, especially after I watched this progression video of a woman whose breast were also riding high during the beginning. He end results were wonderful. So without further adjure , here is the link

Figured I'm at That Two Week Mark I'd Post Some New Pics

It's been two long weeks almost Thursday makes an official week but its close enough. I am noticing the swelling has gone down, but there is still a lot of boob not filled in, at least in my opinion. I got 550cc HP Silicone Unders, I'm hoping they don't stay that high. I refused to get a "needed" lifts because I wanted to see what the results would be before I chose to scar myself. Everyday I look at them in hopes to see my areola in a higher position to no avail. I know it will take some time, I have realistic expectations I don't ex left perfectly perky breast but I'm hoping for a higher areola after all is said and done.

So I had my 2 week Post Op

Saw the doctor today he showed me how to massage. Which feels painful when I push up from where the cut was made under my breast. I told my doctor it hurt and he said it was okay, said the areas won't reopen or anything . I was also given a bandeau. Which is knew tight and is riding In my armpit.

So I guess I'm in phase 2 the helping them drop stage!

I'm massaging now (still no movement)

So I been massaging 4 times a day since Wednesday, and still no movement and worse I my right breast is still very sore inside, and my left seems to move way less when massaged than my right!

I'm so worried I will need a revision or something like that! I been taking vitamin E 1000- 2000 a day to help but nothing!

So I been Massaging for about a week.

Today I noticed a 4 finger width between my collar bone instead of two (turned sideways). Which made me happy. As some of you know I chose to go without a lift and got bigger implants, I was boarder line supposedly. I got High Profile, silicone, 550cc, unders. I am posting a three week progression photos. I am open for comment and experience to whether or not my areola will get higher....

additional pics 1-3 weeks

So I have a Question Ladies????

For those of you that were riding high, how many inches would you say they dropped into their pockets?
Not Available

How are things coming along? Mine look a lot like yours right now. Frankenboob!! I am planning to get a lift in a few months.
Haven't heard from you in awhile. I hope all is well
Hope your recovery continues to be a smooth one. Your results are looking good. Hope you continue a positive journey
Ooh! I see a nice difference in the dropping and where your nip is now. I still don't see that much of a difference in mine and I can't massage yet. I have to wait until week 3 which is Thursday. He was very adamant about that too so I guess I'll wait but my next appointment isn't until the 21st. I'll post some pics tonight and maybe then I can see some results. Oh and I wanted to ask if you could feel your implant against your chest wall? I do and didn't know if anybody else could?
Definitely improvement xoxo
Bless your heart! I have ultra high profile and my right boob was up to my collar bone too. It's really scary and it does make you feel claustrophobic. Slowly they pare dropping and that is a blessing. I wish you luck in healing!
I would wait a bit to see what happens...it can take months to see final results. If you're still unhappy I would consult DR. Pousti. He is awesome! If I lived on the west coast I would so go to him!       if
My nipples were very low early on due to implant riding high. Now at 14 weeks, I am okay with where they are at (although I wouldn't mind higher :)
Yep the band sucks but it sure does help. I ended up with sore skin under my arms where the elastic cuts in too...but hey...no pain no gain :)
I hear you! Thanks for being so supportive!
Not a problem. ..I guarantee you'll start seeing more changes soon. Just try to keep it on as much as possible. Sometimes it did my head in at night...but just take it off...breathe then put it back on when you're ready...or I used to sometimes sleep with the bandeau bra rolled up across my chest lol x
Hi there, I can understand why the 'frankenboob' stage is so alarming, but believe me because I have read a ton of these reviews, I'd say about 70-80% of ladies have the worries you have. But go back to them at the four month mark and all you see is bikini pictures, look at this cute shirt I got pictures, and images of the lady in a dress that never looked good before...Dawn, this WILL be you. When they settle into the pockets they're going to be dynamite! Just keep doing what you're doing and follow the PS's advice. Meet me back here in a few weeks and you can tell me I was right lol.
Thanks!!!
Hey girl...been stalking you!!! You must be pleased with the change...so different in just 2 weeks!! You already have boob showing under your nipple and there is a heap of boob up the top to drop down...you're gonna be so happy with your results trust me... Xoxo
Be patient. I bet they will be everything you dreamed of. Just give it time. I have been stalking so many pics, and have seen many boobs that were riding high drop into their pocket and look fabulous. Hang in there!
Im so glad you're feeling a little bit better xoxo
so glad you feeling more positive!
If you take notice, in your before pic there was no flesh showing below your nipples, now as they are dropping there is some showing and I'm sure more to come!!!
Glad to hear you're feeling more positive. I'm anxious to see your results as my boobies look similar to your old boobies. To me, I think they look like they are progressing beautifully. It's just a matter waiting for gravity to do its part. Hugs
No massage for two weeks, no strap untill he sees a reason for it, those were his instructions.
I'm coming up on 2 wks post op and mine are still not fully soft and riding a bit high. And I'm in the same boat as you 550 hp silicone in one breast and 600 in the other. Just stay calm and be patient for them to drop into place because you're only at day 9. Did your doctor tell you to massage? If so make sure you stay on top of your massages and don't like your fears and emotions get the best of you just yet. You'll be fine ;-)
Hey Girl, Thank you for sharing your story. I too went through the struggle of not wanting a lift. I have decided to get one anyway to avoid having to do it down the road. Since you decided to go without one, you didnt get that initial lift so it seems like your natural boobs are just hanging around (for now). But stay positive, you picked a large enough implant that i believe they will fit right into your natural boob when they finally start to drop into place. The more you stress about it, the more tense your muscles will be, which probably will not help your muscles release the implant. Your doing great girl! Don't think about it so much, within a month you should start seeing the old blend with the new and i am sure you will start to love them. Good luck hun!
Thanks for the encouragement.
Oh I'm sorry to hear you so upset..hang in there I know how you feel. If I was. You I would wear a bandeau across the top of them just to get a start on the band and some gentle massage down couldn't hurt too much surely...just make sure that you do it evenly on each side. It takes a while for the muscles to relax a d finally release the implants...have you got smooth or textured? Mine are textured and are apparently more stubborn to move as well. I really think you'll be fine...by putting them up high you're going to end up with a really nice full.upper pole instead of low droopy boobs...trust me...gravity always wins and they will drop. Trust your doc. Big hugs in the mean time...I cried many tears too xoxo
congrats on your boobies. They have come a long way in such a short time. Thanks for sharing. I'll be following you as we look similar in our pre op pics. Lookin good so far. Keep us in the loop