Finally Getting Boobs, but Trying to Decide on CC's - Beverly Hills, CA

Hello all, I'm so happy I found this site! So to...

Hello all, I'm so happy I found this site! So to start off i'm 30 yrs old 5'4 125lbs currently 32 A. I have two kids 8 and 5 yrs old. Breastfed both..so i'm really deflated. I've been considering BA for about 4 years now. Finally i'm scheduled for my procedure. After seeing 3 different surgeons, I finally found one that i'm comfortable with and that has many great reviews, he's also a board certified plastic surgeon, not cosmetic surgeon, phew!!. So i'm going for mid-full C.I tried on sizer silicon 350 cc and 400cc. I really liked how the 350cc looked on me, but the 400cc seemed a bit on the big side. I'm hearing that a lot of women wished they would've went bigger. So I don't know which will fit me better. This whole experience is overwhelming. I am scared and have had nightmares that my breast are uneven and ect. Well I won't be changing my mind, I still want them,lol! I'll be posting pics soon, before and after. If any of you have any advice, I'd appreciate it. :-)

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf. Glad you consulted with several surgeons! About your size, a photo will allow us to see your shoulder and rib cage width...thus better advising you! It's normal to be scared and nervous. Try to distract yourself with meal planning, cleaning, etc!

Thank you Beth, I will be posting pics tomorrow. I've been cleaning and exercising to keep my mind busy:)
good luck!
Thanks poster!
Don't forget you will loose about 50cc going under. I'm sure you won't regret an extra 50cc's. I have 5 friends that had BA and went anywhere from 300cc to 400cc and each one of them said "I wish I went bigger" . I'm the only one out of the group that went large and I'm so happy. Really I am. I'm not in boobie greed or anything, but crap if your spending 6500 on breasts I want everyone to see them. (not flaunting them, but just saying). Oh well check it out, you'll do fine!! It's all what you want, not what anyone else wants. good luck!!
Thanks sexy49, that is true. I'm considering 400cc. I've looked up soo many boobies with the 400 and love the look. Yes I'll get my $ worth;)....Btw you look great!
Yeah you'd think it's not much of a difference, but it is.I think I'm leaning towards 400cc also. I'm just hoping to be a full C not D:-/..I have my po appointment April 29th, so I'll try the sizers again. Yes I'll definitely keep you all posted:-) Good luck also, and let us know.
You have very similar measurements to me and I am right there with you trying to decide the same thing, 350 or 400ccs. I love the look of 350 with the rice test so I am leaning towards 400 because I want them under the muscle and I guess you lose some volume that way. I have to wait until the 22nd until I can finally talk to my surgeon about what might fit me best, and the wait is killing me! Good luck and keep us posted on what you decide! Jen
Good luck
Thank you!
Thank you Anna57529.... Good luck to you as well. I know it's hard to decide:/ but i'm sure we'll look hot either way, hehe! ;-)
Oh yeah it will definitely be an improvement, I am just so undecided. 450-500?!?!
Goodluck! Im very undecided about my ccs!