Best Decision Ever - Beverly Hills, CA

Give myself a little boost after having and breast...

Give myself a little boost after having and breast feeding 2 kids.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Before visiting Dr. Minniti's office I had three consults with other well known plastic surgeons and none of them were able to make me feel safe and sure enough to go through with the decision to go under the knife. After the first 10 min of meeting Dr. Minniti, I knew that he was going to be my surgeon and I was going to finally go through with my procedure. From the get go all the staff was super kind and helpful in answer all other questions related to steps to take before getting the surgery and after. They even helped find a nurse in the event I felt that I needed the extra care.. (which I didn't at all)The surgery was alot less painful than I expected, to say I had my procedure friday afternoon and by monday morning I was at the mall ready to terrorize my credit card and the stores. As to the results I couldn't be anymore pleased. AMAZING!! It was the best decision to have visited Dr. Minniti and getting my work done with him. It was worth flying out from Mexico City to LA just for him!! I Have recommended him to all my friends and family.