Breast Aug - Beverly Hills, CA

I'm having breast aug next month on the 14th and I...

I'm having breast aug next month on the 14th and I am beyond excited!!! Glad I decided to go with Ryan. When I met with him and his staff they made me feel at home and I knew right away he was the one to do my procedure! He answered every single question I had and meeting with him was better than previous Dr's I had met with.

A little about my boobie journey...

A little bit about myself.... I am 5,5 and weigh 139lbs. Mother of three and work full time. I have always wanted a boob job and finally saved up for it and scheduled for the 14th of June. I went to my first consultation last year and booked with that DR. Agreed on 450cc's and he said I needed a lift which I didnt agree with him but thought okay i guess i do since he was a DR. I made my deposit and a couple of weeks later I was told to go for a second opinion. I went for a second opinion in Beverly Hills with Dr Ryan Stanton and he said I didn't need a lift and that I can get my Breast Aug thru my belly button. He made me feel at ease and I knew right away I wanted to go forward with him and not the first Dr. I went home and gave it thought for a couple of days... I cancelled with my first Dr and lost a 500.00dollar non refundable fee :( However Dr Ryan deducted 500.00from my total for going with him :) everything worked out perfect... Now I'm just counting down on the days!!! I can't wait!!!!

10days left!!!! Aaaahhhhh!!!

I am so excited!!! Ten days left!!! I did a deep cleaning in my house this weekend to avoid having to do anything after my surgery. I just need to buy some button down shirts and 1or 2 sportsbraw. Other than that I'm ready!!!

Balance paid in full!!!

Balance is paid off!!! Phew!!! How exciting... In four days I will be in surgery... Getting nervous but more excited!!! My house is clean and everything is perfectly going the way I planned. The only thing missing is my meds but I'll have those really soon. Anyone else booked for the 14th???

2 more days

I got my meds last night... Whoopi... I keep getting more butterflies in my stomach as the day gets closer lol... Can't wait!!!

Just got bk from surgery

Just got back from surgery and I feel great!!! No nausea or pain. Just a lot of pressure. Will post pictures soon. Now time to sleep and recover.

These r my new twins

Today is my first day after surgery. Pain is being felt alot more and pressure. My abs r also killing me. Happy with my results.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

You already look good. I'm happy everything went smoothly. Did you end up with 450cc? What profile?
Hi Carlita. Thank u! I did 475cc via TUBA Mod + they look good and very happy with my results :)
Hey lady! Glad your doing good :) Surprisingly it wasn't as bad as I had anticipated either. I woke up a few mins ago but Tylenol 3 is my friend right now. Keep me posted!
How r u feeling today, I feel more pain today than yesterday...
I'm feeling a lil more discomfort today too :/ alot of tightness. I should take a Valium but I've been sticking to Tylenol 3 so far. I can't see mine til Monday I'm wrapped up tight.

Seems like there are a ton of Breast Augs scheduled for June 14th! Good luck tomorrow...we'll all be thinking of you!

I am also having mine on the 14th! :) Got the last few things I needed yesterday, frozen peas, stretch mark cream, an dial soap was the last on my list. I go to my pre op tmrw and will get my meds then... Ahhhh I can't believe this is happening! So excited! I go in at 9:30 for an 11:30 surgery. What time is yours scheduled for?
I have to be there at 6:30am and I am scheduled for 7am... Oh man!!! We r getting close...good luck!

Wow, your story says a lot that you were willing to lose $500 so you could go with PS in which you felt most comfortable. Good for you! That's really neat your PS reduced his fees by $500. Will you be taking some time off work for your recovery? Looking forward to following your journey!

Thank u beth... Yes I'm taking five days off of work and I work in an office so it shouldn't be that bad upon my return. :)
            congrats!
I am also having my surgery on that day! Maybe we can keep each other's progress with healing? Good Luck and congrats!
Yes for sure!!! My hubby is not supportive at all so need all the support I can get... Good luck!