Like many of you I have been 'following' you all...

Like many of you I have been 'following' you all on this site for months. I was soooo happy when I found realself, it has been a life saver as far as knowing what to expect and what questions to ask. I currently wear padded D bras, my ps says I'm really probably only a C though. I'm getting a BA because I feel like my boobs look old. They are deflated which doesn't make much since because I haven't had any children yet. My goal is for them to big bigger obviously but I really want some upper fullness without looking to obviously fake. I absolutely LOVE my doctor and am so happy I found him. He was my first and last consult, I just knew he was the one for me. I have not added his name yet because I wanted to check with him first and see if he is ok with it. I waited to make my review until I was closer to my surgery date, which is only 14 days away! YAY! I had a little freak out last night, I guess it finally got real for me. I will post my wish photos now and add some before photos soon.

Before Photos

Here are some of my before pictures. I'm going to choose a select few tops to take pictures in tonight that I will use as reference when my surgery is complete.
I took some photos to send to my PS a few weeks ago and that's when I noticed for the first time in my life that I have very asymmetrical breasts. I was really sad and embarrassed about it but then I realized that I've never noticed it and neither has my fiancé so who cares right? Plus they are going to look a whole lot better very soon. :D

AHHHH!!!

So I'm still getting used to this site and it looks like none of my captions uploaded with my before pictures. So I will explain them now. The one with the purple lines is to demonstrate the difference in my breast creases. The body shot is to show that I am a woman of curves, and very bottom heavy, which is why I need some more up top to balance me out.

More wish pics

Just found a few more wish pics. I thought I'd post them in case others wanted to use them also.

**Need a little reassurance**

It suddenly hit me a few days ago that I am going to have surgery soon. Up until this point I was not worried but now I'm starting to feel a lot of anxiety and stress. I'm so afraid that something is going to go wrong and I'm not going to make it out of surgery. I am one of those people who gets in their own heads and freaks themselves out. I'm having a hard time sleeping I'm so worried. I guess I'm just looking for some reassurance from you ladies that I can do it. A lot of you have been through it already so you're pros now lol. I'm so excited but I kind of just want to get it over with so I don't have to be scared anymore. Only 8 more days! :D

Made it!

Ahh I just wrote a post for like 20 minutes and the stupid thing somehow just disappeared! So this will be my second time writing this post. To start surgery was a success but somehow my lung ruptured and collapsed so I went from the OR at Dr. Aboolian's office to the ER at the hospital. The doctors said that they do not know exactly why my lung collapsed but that I probably had a BLEB which caused me to have a spontaneous pneumothorax, collapsed lung. I don't remember much other then riding the in ambulance thinking I was having a heart attack. Dr. Aboolian was so amazing, he rode with me to the hospital and stayed by my side holding my hand until he left to go to another surgery. He even moved the surgery after mine to the next day (a Saturday) so he could stay with me. They didn't want to do a chest tube because it was only a partial collapse but he convinced them to do one so I could feel better sooner, thank god because my lung hurt sooooo bad. I had ZERO pain from my BA. I stayed in the hospital for two days and then went back to our hotel. Dr. Aboolian called everyday to check on me. I remember when I first got to the ER I kept telling him to make sure they don't mess up my boobs lol after all I just got them!
I was excited to see that they looked fairly normal right away. I don't know if i mentioned before that we never really discussed numbers when it came to size he just said to show him pictures of what I wanted. He ended up putting in 475 cc high profile. I was SHOCKED, I thought I'd never do anything over like 350. But they are looking like they are going to be the PERFECT size. Sorry this is such a crazy mess of random thoughts. I will try to be more regular about my posts so they are not so long.

Some photos from tonight

I thought I would add some updated pictures. I also wanted to share that both of my boobs are pretty much completely numb. I have some feeling on the tops of my boobs but the rest is all numb including my nipples, which I'm happy about because I did not want super sensitive nipples. Recovery was easy after the first four days. The first four were hell days because I was extremely nauseous, I think because of alllll the meds I was on. About day five though I felt pretty good. I completely stopped taking all pain medication including Tylenol on day three because I was hoping that would stop the nausea. I feel like if my lung hadn't collapsed then I would have had a super easy recovery.

~Feeling good~

I feel good I'm just a little sore still, mostly in my armpit area. My skin is beginning to regain feeling, not fun. Now my skin is so sensitive and it hurts. Luckily my nipples are still numb, I hope they stay that way for a while. Thursday I go in for my second post op and he will take out the rest of my stitches and take this damn tape off. I have developed a blood blister on my left nipple from the tape, it's gross.
So far I'm loving my boobs. When I'm naked I think they're the perfect size but once I put a shirt on they seem way to big and fake looking. I know I just need to be patient and they will look natural once they drop. I know some ppl like the obviously fake look but that's not what I want. When I was at my one week post op I told my doctor that I didn't tell my family or the ppl that I work for and I'm hoping that no one will notice, he just laughed, not a good sign. I used to wear padded bras and I think that once they drop they will look about the same size as I was in padded bras. So far the only problem I'm having is stretch marks, I HATE stretch marks I feel like they are ruining my new boobs. I figured I would get some because I get them really easy but I was hoping to get lucky :( guess not. I never motioned before, I went under the muscle and through the nipple. I have 475 HP silicone implants, I don't remember the brand.

Loving them! :D

Everything is going great. Went to my second post op on Wednesday, he took out the last of my stiches. My scars looks great so far but he said I have to wear tape on them for another two weeks so I can't post pictures yet. I don't have to do any massages, I'm happy about that because I hear they hurt. The sides of my boobs and my nipples are still numb. He said that they will drop a tiny bit more but are mostly done dropping. They have definitely fluffed. I didn't even realize that they had until I looked at my old pictures. I am really loving my results and I can't wait until I'm not sore anymore.

Feeling kind of sad

Having mixed feelings about my size. For the first two weeks I was freaking out because they seemed huge but now they seem too small :( I just can't believe that these are 475s! They definitely look completely natural. They ended up looking pretty much the same size that I looked before when I wore a padded bra so I'm not really worried about my family noticing. Even though my nipples were a little to low I loved the way they looked at 11 days. I feel like I've lost too much upper pole fullness. I also feel guilty complaining at all, they obviously look 1000% better then before. This is one of those times when I need to look back at before photos to remind myself of how grateful I should be. I'm posting some awful before photos that I just found in my email, they are the ones I sent to my PS. I also have some photos of first looks at my incisions. They seem big but look really good so far.

Still wishing they were bigger but I understand that any bigger wouldn't look natural and would probably get in the way too much. Is it just me or has anyone else had problems running into things with their boobs after they were done lol I am constantly clipping corners with them and stuff. It hurts but I always laugh. I also cannot comfortably cross my arms across my chest anymore, it looks goofy when I try.
My abs have gotten SUPER strong since surgery because I couldn't use my arms to sit up in bed, and for 2 and 1/2 weeks I was constantly getting in and out of bed. I have been doing a lot of ab workouts in bed now that I feel better and I'm really excited to be losing weight when I expected to be gaining since I was stuck in bed. I am also doing a lot of squats. I haven't worn a swim suit in two years and now that I have these nice boobs I feel more motivated to get the rest of my body looking better so I can actually wear a swim suit again. The pictures I posted are pretty poor quality, sorry about that. I think I get to start using scar cream at the end of this week and take this damn tape off, that will be nice. Both nipples are still numb, and my left boob still has a lot of numbness on the side and bottom.

~1 Month~

Yay! One month is here and I took my tape off. It's funny they feel so much more like my own now without the tape. It's funny that some silly little tape could have such an impact. My scars seem kind of big but they look really good I think. Nice and clean, I think they are going to heal really well. My doctor told my that even though my nipples are really light my scar should be almost invisible in a few months. Fingers crossed! Before surgery I always said I didn't really care if I had a scar or not but afterwards I find that I do care and I really hope they turn out nice. My mom had hers done 20+ years ago and you cannot see her scars AT ALL! I so hope mine turn out like hers.

--Some more photos--

Just thought I'd put up some more pictures. I went shopping and had fun trying on some different tops. I love that I can wear things without a bra now!

~Update~

Went shopping for some clothes and couldn't resist stopping in Victoria Secrets to get sized. I was sized at a 36 DDD. I was happy lol like a total dork I'm all excited about a silly bra size. I tried on a couple different demi bras and ended up buying the Incredible because it was soooo super comfy. I don't plan on wearing a "real" bra very often anymore but I thought I'd better have one for when I need it. I will probably wear thin sports bras and bralette type bras from now on. I love that my boobs look good without a thick bra now. Before I had to use padded bras to give my boobs nice shape.
Dr. Andre Aboolian

Congratulation excellent size for your body. Your silicone is sientra? Thank you
I'm not sure I forgot the brand
I got the incredible as well. The new one and the old one.
Aren't they awesome?! Soooo comfy. I love that the straps are adjustable now, the old ones would always fall off because they got stretched out.
The old one I have is adjustable. It's old as I the old version but I just bought it on clearance for $16.89
Your boobies look great try using 100%cocoa butter the yellow stick it's 2 bucks you can order it online. I got stretch marks at 3 months which is recently and I started using it a week ago consistently a few times a day and I already see progress. I used it as teenager on scars it works wonders
Thank you! I just ordered some of the yellow stick :)
Your results from day one were AMAZING! You got HP and looks so beautiful! The shape is so perfect! The scars will fade away completely. Trust me! Looks really perfect! Love your results!! :-)
Thank you, you are so sweet :) I might be crazy but I think my scars are already looking lighter, so I'm very hopeful. Thank you for the reassurance :)
They look awesome and nice and full.
Thank you so much! :) Yours are awesome! I am jealous, my PS is very strict about not doing big implants so I didn't get to go as big as I wanted. I LOVE yours. Total wish pic boobs :)
Thanks, but honestly yours fit your body perfectly and they look awesome.. enjoy cheers!!!
Great results. So natural looking. Perfect for your body.
Thank you! I was so worried for a while that they were going to look super fake.
They look perfect! Very natural and huge lol
Thank you! Just the look I was going for :D
Oh girly your boobies look big and beautiful! I think the size suits you perfectly. Reading your review it looks like we have gone through similar experiences with stress over the size after surgery. Now I don't feel so crazy lol. With the new girls and your nice bum, trust me everything looks great! And its so true... you definitely work your core getting in and out of bed without using your arms. I've noticed that with myself too. Stay motivated and happy healing!
You made my day! Thank you so much :) My doctor warned me several times before surgery that I was going to have a love/hate relationship with my boobs for the first few months. He warned my fiancé to. So now my fiancé just laughs at me when I'm standing in front of the mirror debating whether or not they are big enough lol So don't worry you are not the only one! lol