New Body is Finally here! (before and after pictures)

Hello RS ladies... on january 6 2014, I will be...

Hello RS ladies... on january 6 2014, I will be having my surgery (Bbl) and i know many of you are like me searching and looking for women who have or are going to get a done. SO HERE I AM WITH MY JOURNEY. I'm 28yrs old, 5'4 and weight 187 (yikes, I know) Im a fatty right now (hopefully not for long) so what I want is to get most of my fat sucked out for my stomach, lower stomach, sides, muffin top, and bra Rolls... and a nicely shaped round butt (tiny waist and a nice plump butt) So I went in for a consultation with Dr.Dass in September. I felt nervous going in but as soon as I came in Leslie (his Secretary) made me feel super comfortable and was so nice and funny (she made me feel like she was a big sister telling me her experiences) so I went in and spoke to Dr. Dass, he was really nice and also made me feel comfertable, i ask him a few questions the he seen my body and said I was a candidate for a bbl. So I gave $1000.00 deposit. And now anxious to finally get it done, so right now I'm working out 3 times a week to lose some weight and also trying to eat right. So I hope I help someone out there, who is thinking of doing the same surgery, and ill keep updating my stuff with pics and my experiences throughout this journey.

This is me Now :-(

This is me currently :-( 12-02-13

this is the shape i want (ME PHOTOSHOPED)

This is more or less what i want... small waist, no back roles, flat stomach, and plump butt :-)

some other WISH PICS

My dream body, i REALLY REALLY REALLY WISH!!!!!!!

TEAM DASS!!!!!!

Hello RS ladies, So i went in for my Pre-Op today with Dr. Dass, he explained everything, expectations, pros and cons, and im hoping all will turn out well. I paid the full amount and also signed all the papers for surgery. The only bad thing is that i gained weight im about 194lbs. and i think it has to do with me quitting smoking recently, so i been craving sugar and i feel hungry all the time :-\ but he assures me i will have good results and look way better, and i believe him, so he gave a cool bag with the Meds i will be taking after surgery, now i have to go buy stuff for my healing process.... any suggestions ladies on what i should have at home while im healing? ???????

Surgery tomorrow 6:30am with Dr. Dass

Tomorrowis the big day, im excited and Nervous, i cant believe its here already but im ready, so i got all the things i needed thanks to "Mesan" her review helped me alot, Other wise i would've been like a" Chicken with her head Cut Off" at the store ,if it wasnt for her Must haves list and Grocery list SO THANK YOU SO MUCH MESAN! :-) so as soon as im able to ill post pics of my process

Pics of today surgery outcome

Cant write much i feel dizzy. But i can Dr. Dass did an amazing job.

Shower Day

Pics before i showered,

Quick review

Hello ladies, Went to see Dr.Dass today for my 1week post op, he says Everything looks good that im healing pretty good, he gave me my second garment it fit tight, which is ok, but then it started digging into myback roll ,making a front roll lol, so i took it off until my swelling goes down a lil more. i can see a difference but im very swollen toward my hip that for some reason i like my shower day front pic more, than i look like right now but He assured me im just swollen and it will go down. But other than that im getting better just been sore, lil pain, and a lil nauseous here and there. Ill post pics later

22days Post op

Hello LADIES, all is going ok, i feel good health wise, but i feel a lil dissapointed i didnt lose weight and tone up before surgery, i stiill feel fat :-\ i mean i look better have a way better shape, way better shape butt, but i still have fat in my stomach and lower tummy, im gonna have to work out on those parts i guess(my advice to you ladies is be close to your ideal weight when you decide to get your surgery) well here's some pics of me with with my garment amd clothes on, ill try to put some BARE pics soon.

Pics 23days PO

Before & After

Pic 23 days PO

This side pic i am not too proud of, i look the same :-( just less belly. I hope it doesn't go down more :-\ im happy with my back and front tho.

I have a Question Ladies ?

What is this FLUFFING/FLUFF mean? I seen girls talk about it but i really don't know what it means????

update

I know it's been a while since my last update, everything is going good with my progress and healing. I pretty much feel back to normal. At the moment im ok with my body, dont get me wrong, i look and feel much better but i still need to work out because i still have fat :-( and i know i was really overweight before my sx, so ladies work out and be close to your ideal weight. Anywho heres some pictures i took today
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dass is such an AMAZING doctor, I really loved since the beginning he was very Honest about my expectations and my surgery looks how I expected. IM SO HAPPY I CHOSE HIM! Thank you soooo much Dr. Dennis Dass you are REALLY TALENTED and beautiful Leslie (his secretary) she's the best, also very Honest. Im very grateful and happy with my experience.

Look at that hourglass... impressive! You look good, I'm on the same boat, I need to lose a little weight but we already look so much better :-)
Your body looks amazing! I hope I come out as half as good as you look. Happy healing Hun :)
You should be very happy with your results. Don't get down on yourself, because you look fantastic. Don't look at the surgery as a means of weight loss, but as a shape builder. You definitely have the shape now. With some working out and eating changes, you are going to look even better!
Looking great hope you're healing is going good keep us posted
I loved your body frame before now its ohh my it goes ohh soo well with you:)
Fluffing usually happens after a few months (generally 3-6) and it's when the booty settles and takes shape and MOST women say it increases in size. Some say it looks bigger and some say it actually is bigger (usually 1/2-1 inch is what I've noticed). How are you feeling hun?
Ohhhh ok, thanks so much for the explanation :) im doing way better just feel sore and kinda burning sensation on my muffin top are andi cant bend over all the way down, but other than that im good
Good babe! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. :)
Thank you seƱoritas!
You are looking hot hot hot!!!!
I see a TREMENDOUS difference in all three views. You look amazing! For real! I mean... AMAZING! HOT! BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! SEXY! ALLLLL OF THE ABOVE! :) Love it!
You look great Ms! Enjoy the new you.... Work It!
Nice and curvy!!!
Thanks sooo much ladies. Your girls so Sweet n Uplifting.
Sweetie you look amazing! I love your body. I see a BIG difference. I'm jealous :-)
You look nice!! I like..
So beautiful!!! You look ssoooo good. Way to go girl!
He did a great job! you look great..
Wow what a transformation! :D congratulations!
I had the exact same feeling you are having, I let myself go once I knew I was getting sx for sure, I gained 10 pounds alone waiting for sx, not on purpose. I was already about 15 pounds over my regular weight, so I was in the worst shape possible. Now I face the dilema of not wanting to lose too much in fear of losing my booty. Unfortunately we can't go back, but I think now we just have to make sure we follow a healthy lifestyle and exercise. But I think you look great! Plus you still have some swellling, hopefully as the swelling cotninues to subside you'll look a bit thiner.
I agree with mesan.
EVERYTHING you said im feeling, hopefully the swelling goes down especially in the lower tummy part. MESAN when did you start exercising and what type of exercise do you recommend?
Trust me you still have a lot of swelling, my lower ab went down a lot, it's still not as flat as it could have been had I not been so fat going into sx, but it's way better than I expected and I know for a fact yours will go down some more. I haven't started yet :-(, I wanted to wait for 3 months to give my body enough time to fully recuperate, but at my last post-op the nurse told me I should start already. I had planned to start last monday but I got really sick, and this week I have to much going on so now I'm really hoping to start next week. I have read to keep it to low cardio a couple of times a week and do more strenght training exercises. I think I'm going to walk on my treadmill at the highest incline and do squats, lunges and sit ups.
I love your shape so sexy !!!!!!!:) good luck