Getting my Booty Plumped Up - Beverly Hills, CA

I have recently gained a bit of weight.....I could...

I have recently gained a bit of weight.....I could lose it i do believe, however i still would NOT be able to get the body shape i crave! I love the itty bitty waist and big 'ol booty! (and so does my boyfriend).... I have great projection but i have no hips and the top of my booty is not as full as i would like! I want to have a sexy little body i can go to south beach in and feel amazing!!

Im pretty nervous for the surgery, simply because wellllll it's SURGERY! lol
Also i have been reading about people gettting Fat necrosis...and that would totally suck!! i don't really know why some people get it and why others don't..... Any one have any insight on that????

I will add some of my photos tomorrow =)

My recent photos

Here are my photos of my recent weight gain, you can tell I have a lil bump but not what I want and definitely not the shape I want

My wish pics

These shapes and round fullness
Good luck I have surgery the day after you with Dr.Bruno Please post how your feeling. Post op. What garment did you order?
Mine is actually the 18th, when is yours?
Mine is Tuesday April 15 I'm very nervous

Grament??

Ladies I ordered a garment and it's butt-in.... Is this recommended or butt out???

2 days

Surgery in 2 days!!!! I'm so excited and nervous!!!!!!
Good luck girl please keep us updated. I am concidering Dr Bruno :)
Good luck Hun! Butt in is better I think...butt out can cause some indentations...u will have on a garment after surgery that u have to wear for at least a week...it's kind of butt in but he bottom part is open so you can use the bathroom etc lol...I'm excited for you:)
Ok got it! I got the one you told me to get and it's soooo tight!!! I got a medium and it's like redic! But I guess it's supposed to be super tight but I just don't know how it's going to fit if my booty is even bigger you know ?!

Pain!!!!!

I am in so much pain, I don't know what to do with myself. I can barely walk and sitting down to P is terrible getting back in bed and is the worst two... Any recommendations? Please help?!?!? :(
Hi love, I'm sorry you are in so much pain! Are you taking your Vicodin? If one doesn't help you can take two....take it around the clock so you try to keep pain under control ...every 6 hours...make sure to eat it w some crackers or yogurt. Walk every two hours, even if it hurts, just for 5 minutes , it will help the swelling...You will feel a lot better in a few days. Xo
It's supposed to be super tight but if it doesn't fit you might wanna exchange it for a bigger size...you don't need that one til after your 1 week follow up. But it is supposed to be super tight...if you get it over your butt and hips, then it fits, else exchange it...I had to exchange from large to XL because it didn't go over my butt lol...but u do shrink once swelling goes down, so maybe keep the medium.

2.5 day post

Hope you feel better! Your booty looks good it looks like he gave you a lot of projection. Keep us updated! :)

1st post op appt

This was my first post op at the docs office ...I got so sick on the way there and then got sick inside the office also throwing up..
You look great hope ur doing better
I got very sick again this morning, but I'm doing a lot better now. I think it was from my pain medication. Thank you though :)
Good to hear ur doing better. I have sx with Dr.Bruno next month. I'm definitely looking out for ur updates lol. Did u find out how many cc's u got? Thanks for sharing

6 day post op

6 days post op photos, I feel a lot better,took my first shower right before these photos and was so exhausted when I was finished .. So tired of not being able sit or lay...
Wow heave you a huge butt! How many cc's did u get? I'm sorry your recovery is so tough...it will get better soon...and your tummy and flanks will still go down a lot...but you look really great already! Feel better!
You poor thing! You're so bruised....you should take Arnica Montana 30c. That will help with the bruising and selling. I used a funnel like the ones the mechanics use to pour oil into a car, yes i know it sounds funny but i used it to pee and that helped SOOOOO much. Lymphatic massages helped me as well. Definitley keep using the gament with the butt, Need to get that compressed for the swelling. I shopped for ISAVELA garments. You can do smart shopping and compare prices on AMAZON vs ISAVELA.COM. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy to help you get a lot more comfortable. XOXOX BBL Sister :)

please update with more pics? It would be so helpful. Thanks so much.
Hey how's everything consign along ?
*coming

1+ month post op

So today is 1 month 3 days post op :)
I sat for the first time yesterday and it wasn't too bad.. Not comfortable tho! And mentally it's tuff to do .. I still lean a lot..

31 day pics

Great projection girl!! =)
Thanks for updating I have sx with him tomorrow. I love ur results. Happy healing. U just got me excited for tomorrow

EXERCISE??

so to the ladies that have had this surgery, when did you start exercising and dieting again??? It's been 5 weeks and 4 days.. I know I can't run it do jumping jack or anything with that force but I'm ready to get my workout on?! Any advise would be great!!
can you please update with more photos? Still trying to decide. Thanks so much!
I meant 2 days post op
Wow you look amazing I hope my results come out similar to yours in 3 days post today

I think I have a problem

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been gone, been very busy lately. But ok this post is for women who have had the surgery or anyone with knowledge... My butt is lumpy :( on my right cheek it's like this pocket of hardest and it's still dis-colored and like bruised. I don't know how to get rid of it :((
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor. Knew i wanted him to preform my surgery after reading reviews and meeting in person! He is very professional and honest. Very straight to the point! I look forward to the work i will be receiving in his care!