Getting my Booty Plumped Up - Beverly Hills, CA

I have recently gained a bit of weight.....I could...

I have recently gained a bit of weight.....I could lose it i do believe, however i still would NOT be able to get the body shape i crave! I love the itty bitty waist and big 'ol booty! (and so does my boyfriend).... I have great projection but i have no hips and the top of my booty is not as full as i would like! I want to have a sexy little body i can go to south beach in and feel amazing!!

Im pretty nervous for the surgery, simply because wellllll it's SURGERY! lol
Also i have been reading about people gettting Fat necrosis...and that would totally suck!! i don't really know why some people get it and why others don't..... Any one have any insight on that????

I will add some of my photos tomorrow =)

My recent photos

Here are my photos of my recent weight gain, you can tell I have a lil bump but not what I want and definitely not the shape I want

My wish pics

These shapes and round fullness

Grament??

Ladies I ordered a garment and it's butt-in.... Is this recommended or butt out???

2 days

Surgery in 2 days!!!! I'm so excited and nervous!!!!!!

Pain!!!!!

I am in so much pain, I don't know what to do with myself. I can barely walk and sitting down to P is terrible getting back in bed and is the worst two... Any recommendations? Please help?!?!? :(

2.5 day post

1st post op appt

This was my first post op at the docs office ...I got so sick on the way there and then got sick inside the office also throwing up..

6 day post op

6 days post op photos, I feel a lot better,took my first shower right before these photos and was so exhausted when I was finished .. So tired of not being able sit or lay...

1+ month post op

So today is 1 month 3 days post op :)
I sat for the first time yesterday and it wasn't too bad.. Not comfortable tho! And mentally it's tuff to do .. I still lean a lot..

31 day pics

EXERCISE??

so to the ladies that have had this surgery, when did you start exercising and dieting again??? It's been 5 weeks and 4 days.. I know I can't run it do jumping jack or anything with that force but I'm ready to get my workout on?! Any advise would be great!!

I think I have a problem

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been gone, been very busy lately. But ok this post is for women who have had the surgery or anyone with knowledge... My butt is lumpy :( on my right cheek it's like this pocket of hardest and it's still dis-colored and like bruised. I don't know how to get rid of it :((
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor. Knew i wanted him to preform my surgery after reading reviews and meeting in person! He is very professional and honest. Very straight to the point! I look forward to the work i will be receiving in his care!

can you please update with more photos? Still trying to decide. Thanks so much!
I meant 2 days post op
Wow you look amazing I hope my results come out similar to yours in 3 days post today
Wow, love your results! I wouldn't do too much aerobic exercise until you know for sure the fat has grafted. They say 3 months but I would wait 6 months unless you are a person who heals super well. Do more resistant type workouts in the meantime. Walking might be good too. Luvfitness made some great points.
I am not a person who heals fast, lol... Ok thank you for helping :)
When did your Dr tell u that u can start working out? My Dr told me several times to wait until 3 months post op to start working out. He also told me to maintain my weight for that period of time. He did not want me dieting to not shrink the fat cells that were grafted. I know most Dr's don't ask to wait that long bcs they all have their own technique, but I listened.
He said 2 months then aerobic at 3 months but it's so boring lol.. Thank you for answering!!
If u are at the 2 month mark post op, then go for it!! Work your arms, back, shoulders!! Do some yoga, pilates n them at the 3rd month mark step it up!! =) I came back with a vengeance! Lol I got me a personal trainer and she is kicking my booty, but I need that! I'm loving the results!! =)
Wow :) ur booty looks amazing.
You look wonderful!!!! You butt looks great!!!!!
Thanks girl!!! You too!!!
Great projection girl!! =)
Thanks for updating I have sx with him tomorrow. I love ur results. Happy healing. U just got me excited for tomorrow
please update with more pics? It would be so helpful. Thanks so much.
Hey how's everything consign along ?
*coming
Hello! Dr. Bruno gave u a booty!! =) I love the work your Dr does! The recovery is tough but just know it will get better. Make sure u have lots of pillows around u and that u take your medicine around the clock to avoid the pain and getting stiff. Do u work? If so when are u do to go back?
No luckily I don't work so I'm able to rest up as long as I need to.. I woulda needed to take at least a month off for this surgery :/ it's rough !!
Lol I know! I went back to work after 6 weeks. Now it's been 3 1/ 2 months since my sx. I feel much better but I still stiffen up a bit like when I get up in the morning or when I get in my car to drive my butt feels sore. But I have healed pretty quickly. Everyday that goes by u will feel better. =)
Thank you for your words of encouragement! How long did it take your butt to soften up and drop?
I noticed that my butt dropped around the 3 month mark. Just last weekend I noticed that the shape changed n Luke it popped out more. Lol I think I might of fluffed! But the changes keep on coming very frequently! :)
Please post pics?
Wow heave you a huge butt! How many cc's did u get? I'm sorry your recovery is so tough...it will get better soon...and your tummy and flanks will still go down a lot...but you look really great already! Feel better!
*he gave ...sorry typo...yours looks a lot like "persianprincess08" and hers is huuuuge