Hello Girls! I Have Thought About It Soo Much and I REALLY Want to Get a BBL but I Am Not Too Sure? - Beverly Hills, CA

Hey there girls, well I've really been thinking...

Hey there girls, well I've really been thinking this over and I really want to get a BBL becasue I feel that is what I need to help me get the hourglass figure that most of us want. I dont have a small butt but I do want it to be BIGGG, I am somewhat thick but my waist is not small and my hips dont really stand out much ./ after I had my daughter my I lost that huge butt i used to have and now I want it back!

Does anyone know of a GOOD dr around Los Angeles/Beverly Hills?I have seen pictures of DR. Dennis Dass and I love his work! he just doesnt have that many years in the business. What do you guys think? OR I also have read about DR, William Bruno...can anyone help me please! I want to know if anyone has gotten this procedure by any of them and are u satisfied?

Oh yeah and also my fiance does not agree but I really want this surgery, specially because I think he has an obsession of some kind with big butts because thats what he likes in a girl, I think hes just afraid of the attention I might get. I hope he understands ,me soon!!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I came across his work here on realself and I loved it! i think he has done some really great work, I would just like to know more about his work I have an appointment scheduled this Tuesday, so hope that goes well :)

Ha they are 90% of the times always against it, until you get it and they can't take their hands of you.. lol.. happened to me when I got my boobs done!! You gonna look great
i originally was going with Dr.Roberts until he..."got into trouble"...whoo that whole thing was a mess and jimmerson would give me the results i desire but he is sooo booked and having 3 children and a hubby we cant afford to spend 17 g's for my body. besides that i heard the Dominican is beautiful and i would love to recup in paradise : )
Ohh yes I have seen pics and it is beautiful , I was hoping that I convince my fiance to come with me ans maybe enjoy 2 days prior to surgery in paradise so the trip will be well worth it ! I.just don't know how to talk to him about it he has different views . He things girls do it for attention , like nooo I'm doing it for myself. U understand me right ? And i still haven't received my quote when did u email her ?
Monday but i heard she mostly answers emails on Sundays so we will probably have a response in our inbox's by Monday. As far as talking to your fiance goes...men are so complicated but I have been with the same man for 18 years and i am only 33...so lets just say I have plenty of experience with dealing with those knuckle heads !! LMBO..inbox me for and advice or support that you may need. Good luck hun : )
I hope you work evrything out with your honey,because you will need his support while you are going through this. Good luck hun
Thank you hubbysdream ! I hope he understands me btw have u gotten any procedure done?
No hun not yet, I'm still waiting for my quote. I plan to book with Dra. Yily for early April.
That's good timing I believe , so what made u choose yily?
I really like her sculpting techniques and I think her bottoms look very natural. Also when I visited her web page I thought the location of her tummy tuck incision was awesome. I really like that she doesn't use drains which means less scarring and for whatever reason Yily dolls never complain of the hard butt stage. So with all that being said she is a good fit for me ;-)
Well that's true !! I guess what's scares me is the fact that we will be ourlt of the country ans ill be traveling alone :/ ..I love Dr jimerson as well but I would have to wait until feb 2014!!!!! That's too long for me .