bbl amazing results with dr. dass - Beverly Hills, CA

Hello to all!! I want to thank Dr. Dass for my...

Hello to all!! I want to thank Dr. Dass for my procedure. God where to start? After researching and gaining wt for two years I made the decision to go for it! Went to several TOP surgeons in Beverly Hills for consultations all kept telling me I had to gain wt! By the way I'm 5'1 160 pounds! Dr. Dass told me to stop, he said I had plenty of fat. I was thrilled yay! Week later booked appt procedure done!! I'm still recovering lil swollen and bruised, but will post before and after photos soon. I can't say enough about Dr.Dass., he is truely talented!! So happy he did my bbl I LOVE IT AND IT'S ONLY BEEN A WEEK!!

bbl at six weeks

Here are a few pics five days after surgery and before and after. Very happy with my results. Dr.Dass EXCEEDED my expectations, he is true professional!!

loving my new body!!

Two months since my surgery, here are a couple photos. My waist is getting smaller, and my butt remains nice and round thanks Dr.Dass!!!

loving me :)

One more photo.

My before and after photos

Before and after shots.

Loving my curves and booty

Heres an updated photo four months out.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Professional honest nice.

Could u send me ur email, I will send u pictures tonight once my honey comes home, I'm terrible at taking selfies. I can't figure rs on private msg.
You look GREAT! Can you post some more pics. Seriosly considering Dr. Dass. Just not enough reviews, ugh!
Or you could send me a private msg. Then I could try to send u photo... Have you had a consult with Dr.Dass yet?
Best of luck. My results are perfect for my body since I'm petite. I don't want a FAKE.ASS LOOKING BOOTY.
Who does, Darling? Temper, temper... best of luck to you...ciao
So natural... what do your before pictures look like
Yes my butt looks real natural. Not sure how to send you a private before n after? Are u getting a bbl?
No worries... no pics... my bbl results will be QUITE a bit larger than yours
Yes able to sit, but I Dont sleep on back just on side. Its been couple of months now, and I go hiking, walking no cardio tho :( but I love my results..
Wow, you look great! Are you able to sit and sleep on your back?
Welcome and thanks for sharing!

How is your recovery going? Are you able to sit on your new butt yet, or is that further down the line?