Absolutely Amazing WOW - Beverly Hills, CA

To all the people doing your research for the best...

To all the people doing your research for the best candidate to perform a Brazilian Butt Lift, you have stopped at the right Doctor. Dr. Dass is the best and I am writing this review to show my complete satisfaction of the entire experience. I had done about a year worth of research attending different consultations and no one had made me feel so confident and sure but Dr. Dass and his staff. I did my research. I had my questions. Other Doctors had been very pushy to get my sale but Dr. Dass is such an artist, he doesn't need to pressure anyone. He knows he's good. He is also very polite and very professional. He always makes you feel comfortable. The experience before surgery was excellent and the staff was just as excited as I was. Before surgery the office staff helped me to become mentally prepared for what I was about to do. Weeks in advance. On the day of surgery I was ready for it and not scared at all. I immediately saw Dr. Dass and had a few questions. I love that he is very patient and listens! I loved to see that excitement in his face when we were ready to go. At home the same day post-op Dr. Dass called me to see how I was feeling. Since surgery I had a few questions and called the Doctor. I know he is very busy so it seemed almost automatic to say "sorry to bother you Doctor but..." and he was just so very helpful and didn't seem bothered at all. A week after the surgery, much of the swelling went down and man oh man did I see a work of art. My body is amazing!! I used to have a pretty flat bottom and a muffin top waist. My butt is perfectly proportioned and I just can't believe how sexy I look. It's what they say, the proof is in the pudding. If you want the best results, Dr. Dass is the one. Look at all the work he's done. One doctor offered me a really great price to choose him over Dr. Dass but his work on BBL's were not even close to as beautifully done as Dr. Dass. The price is higher for a reason. He does the best job I have seen in all my research. I am so happy. If I weren't such a private person, and didn't have tattoo's that expose me, I would post a picture. However, I am so happy to write this review and even talk to anyone who has questions about it. Completely satisfied patient.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the BBL  community.