Who's Been Doing These Blue Peels? - Beverly Hills, CA

I've read all the comments, and I all have to say...

I've read all the comments, and I all have to say is, "What are your doctors doing?" Obagi does my blue peel himself. The procedure is over $3,000. It requires general anesthetic. There are products you must use prior-which do make you look awful. I had it done in 2009. It takes AT LEAST 10-15 days for the peeling to stop and one can go out. Dr. Obagi told me this before the procedure. Then, you look like you've sat too close to the sun for about another 2-3 weeks. Thereafter, you look gorgeous. I'm having it done again. It took a decade off my face and cleared up so many problems. How can it possibly be done for $300-$1000? You could not have gotten the complete and proper peel.

Beverly Hills Dermatologist

I have had the blue peel in the past with great results. I have actually switched to the "perfect peel". It had more ingredients in it which I feel is a step up from past products. It cost me $250 and I was back to normal within a week. After 3 sessions my skin was so clear that I was getting compliments from everyone. The only thing I can add is that doing an IPL a couple weeks before clears up the rosacia and gets rid of the dark areas under the eyes caused primarily from blood vessels being too close to the surface of the skin which tends to be very thin and translucent as we get past 35-40 years of age.
I JUST HAD A PEEL DONE FOR 299.!!! IT LOOKS LIKE YOU PAID FOR THE PERSON DOING IT!!! SO DONT COME ON HERE THINKING YOU GOT SOMETHING BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE. MISS I WENT TO OBAGI HIMSELF
I'm thinking of getting peel done myself, and I found most places I have called are charging $400 or $600, but I would like to know which doctor you went to that will save me $100.
There are actually different levels of blue peel treatments. The more concentrated tca acid solution used, the stronger and deeper (more penetrating) the peel. Most places that offer peels usually don't have a doctor perform these 'more gentle' peels, thus cutting the price substantially? Dr. Obagi obviously is performing the deepest peel possible and that is why recovery time takes longer.
I think, living in Beverly Hills, they see you and your pocketbook coming...
You got yours done in beverly hills that's why you were vastly overcharged...

Glad you were pleased with how your peel turned out. Its great it worked so well for you!

There are different Obagi Blue Peels. You obviously get the "REAL DEEP BLUE PEEL", but there is the Obagi Blue Peel Radiance. Less Abrasive. I live in Florida and my friend had the one you had. It took her a good month to recover. Cost her 3000.00 vs the Radiance which is 150.00 and you have to go 5-6 times for this treatment, which looks awesome in just 1 treatment.