im getting my butt implants soon..just have to decide what doc

Hi everyone...so I am pretty new on this site.....

hi everyone...so I am pretty new on this site...anyway I am 26 yrs old. I am about 5'3 at 119 pounds. Two yrs ago I was at my highest weight EVER which was 143..i was fat...I've always had big boobs just nnever the but I desired so I decide to go for the bbl. It was a life changing decision. iwas super happy with my results...my do did an amazing job, except I still fell fat so then I gradually started losing weight. I am now at 119 and feel better except my ass has completelt deflated. I am not sure if it is because I lost 25 pounds or because its just part of the process. sos far I heard trough many that the fat grafted in a bbl is NOT permanent...so idk =/ wish I would've known sooner. Anyhow I went to see a few docs in Beverly hills and decided on dr. ryan Stanton...his assistant calss him the butt king...I have court in 2 weeks so I wont know an exact date until the...but yes it is for sure..im so nervous and excited...

hi

okay so I am still on the list ladies..unfortunately my court date gotn postponed so no I have to wait..i am still going to dr Stanton ladies..i will later post b4 and after pix..

changed my mind!!!consultaion with DR.GONGORA this saturday!!!yeyy

hey ladies so initially I was gonna go with dr Stanton in Beverly hills but after seeing all these reviews I changed my mind. My two top doctors r dr salama in Miami and dr jimmerson in Atlanta...both do great work but both too far oh and dr jimmerson waayyy to pricey. so I scheduled with dr gongora in mexico...about 3 hrs away from me (not too bad)....I have a few concerns tho...
1: I still don't know what is better...if the implant should go under the muscle or in between the muscle ... about 95% of docs go inbetween...so idk...if any of u have an answer plz lmk (btw gongora goes in between the muscle)...
2:so another big concern is that gongora uses cohesive gel implants and here in the US it is not permitted in the butt only for breast implants...here docs use semi solid silicone rubber implants(not GEL)... I'm pretty nervous about that concept but ill ask gongora why and hopefully he can give me an honest response...again plz talk to me if u know anything about this...oh yea I wanna post some pics but my phone sux...anyway gd luck ad if any questions feel free to ask...

before

Pre OPs

dr ryan stanton it is =)

I finally dealt with all my court issues..now im ready..here r some before pics...I'm so excited can't wait...

sorry i have not updated

I was going back and forth with 2 dos..it was either dr ryan Stanton in bev hills or doc gongora in mexico..I even drove to mexico to meet him in person(consultation)..hes great but 2 reasons why I changed my mind...
1:he uses cohesive implants instead of the semi solid silicone rubber implants which last a lifetime.
2:i don't have to leave the states and my doc is only 15 min away unlike mexico is 3 hrs away(driving)...anyway good luck to all of u and I will keep u posted =)
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Hee girls is there anyone considering a treatment in December ?
Hey juicy! You look great. Congrats on the new you. Do you mind me asking, how many cc's did you get? Scheduling my surgery w/ Dr. Stanton at the end of Aug!!!
Hey girl Can you tell me why you chose Dr Stanton vs.the gel implants at Dr Gongora whats the difference ?
hey sorry ladies..i don't really use this site anymore..and yes I had my surgery already w/ dr Stanton..i am 1 month post op
How did it go?? What size & shape did get?
Hey girl congrats on your surgery. Once you feel up to it can you post some after photos!:)
Hey girl, have you had your surgery yet? If so, then with who? Ryan Stanton? How many cc's
Hey im also considering dr staton or dr chugay..
Yeah stanton has GOOD post op Pictures and hos prices are reasonable. Do you know if you want round or oval?? And I never heard of chugay lol where is he located?
Mostly all doctors prefer oval. I want round, im wide in the hips..dr chugay has 2 offices. Long beach & Beverly Hills. Look him up..He's alil less expensive than dr staton. Just having a hard time getting an appt w dr staton laterly.
Hi ladies! Wondering how did ur butt implant surgery go? Did u get round or oval. I'm still deciding on dr staton or dr chugay. Big difference in price. .
How much did Ryan Stanton quote you? My quote was 21,500 for: Round Implants, liposuction of my abdomen, flanks, entire back and inner thighs including fee's I think. That quote is a lil insane lol
Can't wait to see your results I know your gonna look so fabulous sweety!:)
hi sorry I just sawvthisand yes I am having surgery nxt week =)
Hey juicy did u ever have surgery I'm considering dr Stanton but haven't met just yet only spoke to office lady who's sweet btw. I just want a awesome dr with a reasonable price & nearby I'm in the inland empire about 1hr from L.A
hi juicy, are you having surg with dr stanton? your pics say "after"....i am considering him.
No actually dr stanton said most woman have oval butts do use oval implants which supposedly look better but he said in my case he has to use round..my but is not oval...
Really it looks oval To me .... But that's cool he does nice work :)
I saw your pics and I bet there gonna say oval cause your behind is a oval shape and will probably look really nice! My butt is short very short in person ,that why I wanted round vs oval . But I think you would honestly get great results with oval being your butt is shaped oval :) Can't wait to see your results!!!!!
I am getting round for sure...where do u live?
Im getting round too. I live in in the states. Im getting my surgery in Tulsa OK. Its about 2hrs from me. I decided to stay close in case of complications
I got them done two hours from me to in Beverly Hills. He said oval looked more natural to my butt shape but after reading most girls felt they got better projection from round
Yeah I opted to stat close too. Alot of drs reco. oval but I like the round toned look. I go in 2 days and I cant wait:)
You are going to. Me so happy!! I love mine!!
They feel really hard at first, but I'm 2 weeks post ok now and they are still diem but not like rocks as they were right after