Typical Filipino Nose - Beverly Hills, CA

I'd like to "feminize" my filipino nose by...

I'd like to "feminize" my filipino nose by reducing the size overall and building up my bridge for a more attractive defined shape. I have a VERY bulbous tip and flat bridge. I feel like it looks like the nose of the Disney character Shrek. I have always been self conscious about it since middle school, even more so in High school, i got over it a couple years ago but now i am considering surgery again.
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I went in for a consultation on 4/29/13. Although Dr. Yoo looks very young, he is very experienced and educated. As said in a previous review i read from another person on here, he is very handsome, respectful, and informative. He took the time to explain EVERYTHING to me in lots of detail and did NOT rush me at all like most doctors do during consultations. Not once did i doubt his expert opinions. I have definitely found the right doctor to do my Asian Rhinoplasty! Now i just need to save the money for it! lol I will post pictures of my nose for the "before" pics.

sorry, just so people know, I was talking about my breast implants when I said I had an urgent matter to tend to.
ALSO, I checked in my consultation records, and the exact amount I was quoted was actually $ 13,765.
ok, here's the update: I have NOT been able to have my surgery with DR YOO because I had an urgent matter to tend to... I had to get my implants removed and I got them redone a month ago. So this entire time I've been healing from it all. My rhinoplasty is put on hold until either the end of this year, or next year.
Did he estimate 13k?
$13k for the nose surgery?
I have a typical vietnamese nose and omg, you have a very similar nose to mine! Bulbous tip w a flat bridge. Your bridge is a bit higher though, lol! I'm also looking to get it done w this same doctor which I called earlier. Also looking to get a consultation w dr Kimberly lee. It's just a bit harder for me because I'm oit of state. So excited to follow your update!
How was your consult with dr yoo and dr lee. Who did you decide? I saw dr lee and will be seeing dr yoo next week...

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! You are gorgeous right now and I can only imagine what this refinement will do for you. I'm glad you found a doctor you're comfortable with.

Please keep us posted as you continue to save money! When would be your ideal time to get this done?

I really want it done by the beginning of Fall not sure yet because I'm also going to have another surgery done: butt implants. So I still need to decide which surgery I want first. They are both around the same cost.
I just had mine done 6 days ago. My nose is still taped and the sutures will be removed tomorrow. I love the result, so far. When i changed the tape yesterday, it was still swollen at the tip, but i can see the diffence! I'm very excited and happy :-)
also look at dr charles lee's before and after pics. you might like them
Thanks, he was one of the first I consulted with. So I already have seen some and talked to Charles lee :)