Arm and Breast Lift After Weight Loss Surgery - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a lot of sagging skin after weight loss...

I had a lot of sagging skin after weight loss surgery.

Now, for the quality of my surgery: This man is an ARTISTIC GENIUS.  My arms and breasts look incredible.

It’s true that I have had PAIN -- but when you think about it, this is major surgery with major cutting, so why wouldn't it be painful? That's where pain management comes into play, and Dr. Katzen is incredibly supportive about it. He does NOT want his patients to be in any pain (if he can help it) and is very forthcoming in providing the best pain meds available.

I've had ZERO regrets in choosing Dr. Katzen to perform this surgery. He is my hero and I can't imagine that I ever considered anyone else for the job! His hands are gifts from God -- no doubt about it -- and I recommend him as highly as I can recommend anyone. If I ever have additional work done, you can BET it will happen with him (and only him!)

Thank you for giving me a new life, Dr. Katzen!

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Now that I'm an official -- AND SUCCESSFUL -- post-op, I figure it's time to write a review of Dr. Katzen. Let me just say that I LOVE this man -- since the day of my surgery, he's made me feel that I'm his only patient. How, on earth he's able to accomplish this is beyond me, but he does it with compassion and gentle concern. Remember, I've taken to calling him Dr. "Zen" because of his amazingly calm, patient and comforting bedside manner. Whether he's returning one of my panicky calls on the way home from surgery, or visiting with me in one of my post-op appointments, he has NEVER made me feel crazy for my concerns -- never once. He is reassuring and very compassionate -- two things I cannot stress enough.