Amazing Results After Microneedling - Beverly Hills, CA

Just over a week ago I had a microneedling...

Just over a week ago I had a microneedling procedure done to address hyper pigmentation issues and acne scarring. I am 33 years old and in the past year I'd noticed it was taking longer than normal for my skin tone to even out after experiencing hormonal breakouts and I was left with permanent acne scarring. Both of these changes were very unwelcome and I was not getting the results I desired from over the counter treatments, so I decided to opt for a more result-oriented medical treatment. I met Dr. Motykie and several of his staff member while working as a makeup artist on a talk show he was appearing on and was immediately charmed by his manner and the staff. After discussing my issues with the spa director, she recommended I come in for an assessment of my skin issues. We settled on microneedling as an appropriate treatment. The experience was amazing. First of all, the spa is beautiful and inviting. The charm of the staff was taken to next level upon arrival. The knowledge and professionalism of the staff really stood out. This made a huge impression on me because I have had bad experiences at medical spas in the past because the staff lacked knowledge on dealing with African American skin resulting in more damage to my skin than I came in with. Microneedling turned out to be a very effective treatment for me. The way treatment is administered with an advanced instrument called The Derma Pen. The Derma Pen contains a cluster of fine needles which create a controlled injury or micro tears in the skin with motorized needling action. A topical pain killer was administered so I felt no pain, but the sensation reminded me of being tattooed. The needling prompts collagen stimulation and growth factors which naturally repair the skin to take action. The procedure was painless, required no down time, and yeilded phenomenal results. What I experienced immediately after treatment was tighter, firmer skin. In the days following the procedure, I experienced dryness, roughness and shedding of the skin. Both of which were expected but not esthetically unnoticeable. On the 7th day after the treatment my skin turned a corner. It was SO smooth, SO firm and almost completely evened out. The healing and results I saw over 7 days would have taken 6 months ordinarily. I highly recommend this treatment. It is HIGHLY effective if you experience pigmentation issues, want tighter former skin and want to minimize acne scarring.

So is this something you would need to do every 6 months or so?
that's wonderful! thank you for sharing! do you know how long the needles were?

Nice!! So glad it worked out for you, thanks for sharing.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon