African American Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant - Beverly Hills Profiles Dr. Solieman & Dr. Litner

I had a wide, bulbous nose. No one has ever said...

I had a wide, bulbous nose. No one has ever said anything about it to me, but in pictures it tends to be the focal point. I just wanted it smaller less noticeable. Also, I new there was something up with the bottom portion of my face, but I couldn't quite figure out what it was. I have a protruding mouth, but I like it and I don't want to change my smile so I didn't mess with that. One day I was watching Vanderpump Rules and Stassi talked about her chin implant and that was my "Ah Ha" moment. That is what I needed. So far, I'm pleased with the results, but I just had my procedures performed on March 13th, 2014.

Video Diaries of my procedures

Post Op

Dr. Peyman Solieman

This site is only allowing me to list Dr. Litner as my doctor. I want to make sure it is understood that this review is for both Drs. Litner and Solieman. I LOVED the fact that there were two doctors to consult with and that I was comfortable with both. I felt an added sense of security that two doctors were in my operating room. Instant second opinion during the procedures...doesn't get any better than that.

REVEAL Part 1 of 2 - Beverly Hills Profiles

Post Op Day 7- Reveal & helpful recovery hints.

REVEAL!!! Part 2 of 2 - Beverly Hills Profiles

Post Of Day 7 - Reveal & helpful recovery hints.

Post Op Day 8

Be patient. Nose tends to change shape and size constantly. Different parts swell at different times.

Post Op 3-Weeka

Post OP 3-Weeks

Befores

After (3-weeks)

For some reason this was a good...minimal swelling day, so I snapped a pic. :)
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

Excellent experience with the doctors, their office staff, their surgery staff and the aftercare facility. I literally have no complaints.