NEVERRRRR Gotten Surgery Before- Beverly Hills, CA

Hii.sooo I haven't actually done the surgery yet,...

Hii.sooo I haven't actually done the surgery yet, but I went in for my consultation and it went reallyyy well. I'm nervous. I live at home with parents still and they CANNOT know about this, so I'm worried about the first 3 days. Will I be in obvious pain? Help somebody. I need to get this done asap

There is pain. I had my tummy done in January. I still hurt.
How were your first 3 days? We're you able to walk?
They'll know. The doctors say you'll be up the next day, but it's not true. You'll definitely, absolutely need help... and it will be really obvious something is "wrong" with you. You can't pretend it's just from a gym work-out. It's not terrible pain, you simply won't be able to function normally or play it off like it's just a cold or pulled muscle. Don't be scared about the procedure. They'll prescribe meds to ease the pain (which I found was not bad), but the meds and shock your body will experience will cause you to be dizzy/unstable. If you can find a friend to stay with, you should. You'll need help.

Just got it done today!!!!

So I just got it done and surprisingly I feel completely ok.after the surgery I went to grab a bite to eat at chipotle.i was EXTREMELY SLEEPY after so I went home n took a nap.i just wokeup with some pain, but not tooo bad, just sore like I've been doing ab workouts lol.
My stomach is making these weird noises like I'm hungry or something so I ate a banana.i can get up n walk n go up n down stairs normally.its painful, but I can handle it.in wearing a garmet with some foam and maxi pads under for draining.i love my garmet it makes me feel skinny, I was scared it'll be uncomfortable, but I don't mind wearing it for 6 wks.ill keep you guys posted on tomorow! Oh n I'll show pics of my before :]

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Oh ya forgot to mention

I forgot to tell you guys what I had done haha oops.i got my stomach and waist done.i attached a before :]

I can't wait to see your results :)

ALREADY SEEING RESULTS!!!

so while I was changing the pads, I looked in the mirror and my stomach was already flat !!!!!!!

Yep, when I had my lipo I did not have any bruising, or much pain. I would say that on a scale of 1-10 I was at 2-3. Surgery was on Saturday and Monday my sister and I were out shopping and visiting relatives. U should b able to carry if off with it parents. Good luck.
dying to see after pics...who did you use? i'll be in beverly hills in june for mine too...i'm scared to death and have to fly back to the east coast 4 days after...eeeek
I went to dr. Dennis dass.hes AMAZING, and his staff is really really nice.they made me feel so comfortable, and most importantly I'm not in terrible pain like I've read everywhere else

DAY NUMBER 2

In a little pain, but not too bad.i notice im in a lot more pain when laying down, so I've been walking a lot more.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Post opppp 2 days

So far obsesssed with my results.i've never had a flat stomach, till now

Thank you.they never found out :} my pain is at like a 4-5, it's varying right now.i have to work tomorow so I'm hoping it'll be a lot less
your resluts already look awesome!! are ya happy? i'm going to elite body sculpture and using dr aaron rollins...i truly hope i don't have much pain either...i can't imagine that long day of flying back to florida (4th day after surgery) if i'm in alot of pain...it would be miserable...i hear ya on some of the other reviews...i have been reading about the horrible pain for months etc.. and been wondering if i am doing the right thing....
Is it smart lipo u r having? I think the individual body response vary. I never had real pain, on a scale 1-10 I would say mine was 2-3. I had one bruise about the size of a quarter by the bottom right side incision. I would say the most important thing is not lifting to much and take it easy at the airport. Good luck.

Question

How do I change the "not sure" to "worth it" at the top of my profile? I've been trying to figure it out for daaays now

Let us no how it goes u sly person u. Ppl knew I had been trying to lose weight and exercising so the comment I hear is my hard work is paying off. LOL

Day 4

I'm nauseous and I want to cry.

That is then worst part, the nausea. Hang in there, it will pass. Can not wait 2 see those after pictures.
How was work today? Not 2 bad I hope.
It was terrible.i was nauseous the whole day I had to go home early :(

Is this normal

I'm swelling in the pelvic area lol gross.i read that it's normal, but I'm really paranoid because it looks nasty.anyways I'm still nauseous.and I bruised up a lot since yesterday because I bumped into a corner of the wall while walking :( funny, but not cool lol

My Groins were VERY swollen for bout 5-9 days. Its normal. The Dr says that its because all the fluids go south but eventually dissipate
are you taking the prescription pain meds? that could be what is making your stomach upset... i have a very hard time taking anything other than advil for pain...after every surgery i have ever had i just stick with that because i would rather hurt, than hurt and throw up and feel dizzy
Jamieswifey, very observant of u. I know that any of the pain prescriptions also make me nauseous so that may well be the problem. Maybe Tylenol would work and she would fell much better.

Daaay 5

I feel goood.i stopped taking the painkiller pills, they were making me nauseous.i do have a little pain, but not that much.im moving around at work, and everything is going good..so far my results are ok, I'm still super swollen. I'm just glad I'm not in a massive amount of pain, and nobody can tell :} I go in for my post op on Monday, I'll post pics thenn

looking forward to more pics....you are doing great!!!
Hi there, congrats on the procedure. I hope you're feeling better? Anyway, I saw your pre and post op photos. You look great already. Keep your garment on religiously. Happy healing :-[)

Day 6

Can't wait to wear a tight shirt lol

i think you got a great price for a beverly hills surgeon...my doc STARTS his rates for abdomen and waist at 10,000.00 and i don't have much to remove at all..that combined with flights and hotels etc....this is costing a small fortune...i hope the results will be worth it..
Oh WOW.why so much!? I thought how much I paid was a lot, lol.you should have a consultation with my doctor.hes amazinggg and in Beverley hills, has awesome reviews everywhere.i barely had any pain after the surgery.just nauseous one day and so far my results look awesome
too late...i already set everything up..i'm going to dr aaron rollins at elute body sculpture. he was just on that show The Dr's last week...i had seen him alot in the media and then in OK magazine a couple of months ok...He had done work on Shanna Moakler and she did a spread about it... So..i feel great about him and his reputation, however i think all the media coverage is why his rates are so high....i'm really hoping i don't have pain either and get results like yours..you are looking so good after just a few days. WOW!

Went in for my 1 wk post op appointment

It went awessome.the dr said I'm doing great and that my body's healing perfectly.he was surprised I wasn't in too much pain, he even asked if I was taking too many painkillers hahah.he gave me a smaller garmet.now it's suuuuperrrr tight! I can't wait till 5 more weeks! So excited!!

Sounds like u r on the fast track to perfection. Congrats
Thank you so much! I'm just trying to keep positive.when you think positive, positive things happen thank god

2 weeks down, 4 more to go

Can't wait to take this garmet off! The doctor said even if I'm doing really well, I should wait 6 weeks to work out because if I work out before that it'll cause me to swell.soo I'm listening to directions but I'm getting so ancy I just want my body to be perfect already

Hey there, I completely understand that feeling of taking off the CG :-) You're doing great though. I can only imagine how curvy you'll be looking in a few weeks. Don't worry, 4 weeks will come and go before you know it. Keep up the good work! :-)
i understand about the working out thing... i wish i could come straight home after surgery and go to a personal trainer 3 days a week...lol i'm going to get my body RIGHT! haha i guess i too will have to wait tip at least the beginning of august to start that program, but i am determined to be perfect by the New Year. post some new pics..we are all dying to see ( :
Perfection always takes a while longer.

3 weeks in

So far so good

got back from beverly hills where i had mine done last sunday...i'm 10 days post op and am absolutley loving my results. dr rollins at elite body sculpture was beyond amazing!!! hope you are healed up and rocking your abs....( :
Congrats on your procedure and positive results!
we want more pics!! ( :

LOOS GREAT BUT

OKAAAY GUYS IM BACK.soooo, I'm not sure how many weeks it's been, I think it's been about 3 months from now, but my results look AWESSOMMMEEEE.im so happy seriously.when I'm standings stomach looks flat my waist looks tiny, but only problem is, when I sit down I have this roll.like my upper stomach rolls over my lower stomach? And I feel like I have this little fat right on top of my belly button.you can't tell when I'm standing, but when I sit I look like a fat girl.has anyone had this problem?

So glad that things r going well, I think it may take awhile for skin to tighten.
Omg your results look AMAZING!!! Wow.i was just looking at all of your pictures and you look great!!
Thank you!

Pics of what I'm talking about

It goes from perfection to defection.what do I do guys

I hope so.my waist looks great standing, but I just hate the way it looks sitting down

Booty

I didn't get my butt done, buut I guess since my waist is smaller my ass looks collosaaaaal!!! It looks really round and bubbly lol it looks nice too when I wear fitted dresses

who was your dr if you don't mind me asking im looking into some dr in Beverly hills, as well all I know there from elite but I was wondering who did your smart lipo?
His name is dr. Dennis Dass. He is amazingggggg
everyone gets rolls when they sit a certain way..you lool fantastic. girl, you are as bad as me about perfection..guess that's why we went to beverly hills...lol

Sooooo

My stomach is flat and I'm happy. I've been trying to eat healthy but I have not been working out! The little fat above my belly button is still there but I'll tell the dr about it next time I go in to see what we can do.but my results look amazing I'm satisfied!

your coming along soo good soo happy for you:)
Congrats!!! I think your abs looked great before and now even more so. I didn't notice anything on your belly button and in july you said from perfection to defection. YOU look GREAT!!! Don't be too hard on yourself.

3 and a half months innn BUUUT

I loveeee love love my results but that little pouch above my belly is still bothering me. I thought it was me that just noticed it, but my sister noticed it and said something about it the other day tooo.you can't really tell from the front, but when I'm standing to the side you can def tell I'm still a fat girl on top.im going to post a picture, but it looks a lot more noticeable in person.tell me what I should do guys

Have you asked Dr Dass?
Noo I haven't. I'm scared for the answer lol
Don't be. You look FAB but i understand if the lump or pouch as you call it wasn't there before you need it to look perfect. Especially because these surgeries are so expensive! My friend is getting a BBL with Dr Dass. She is Super Excited!

Perfect bod

3 months in and obsessed

PERFECT BOD INDEED!! FAB!!!

1:38am and taking pics for u guys lol

Sorry if I'm posting too many pictures.i don't get on here much, so just wana show results lol see, the pouch is not noticeable at alllllll, just from the side

amazing results!!
Just found you--your results are looking great!  Congratulations!
looking FAB!!!!!
Dr. Dennis Dass

Dr. And his staff are so friendly, I knew the moment I stepped foot in his office, he was the one I trusted! He answered mostly all my questions before I even asked them. I wasn't in any pain during the surgery, and to be quite honest, I was barelyy in any pain after. Thank god. Now I have the flat stomach I've been dying to have my whole life!