Good experience so far, Los Angeles, CA

I read a lot of article in RealSelf and they...

I read a lot of article in RealSelf and they helped me a lot in the whole process, so I thought I will share mine.

I am 45 years old, I am not sure if it is a bit young to get this kind of procedure. I lost 35 pounds in the past year by myself with no help, maybe my diet was not well balanced. Not sure. I really didn't like what I saw in the mirror every morning. I had jowls, I looked alway unhappy as the corner of my mouth was drooping, I think I looked older than I was. I live in Los Angeles, and had my procedure done in Beverly Hills.

After over a year of research and few years of saving. I found who would be the best surgeon for me. The cost I mention includes full neck and facelift. Also includes operating room, Anesthesia. I also had the tip of my nose reduced which is not counted in there (another 6K). I also spent one night in a specialised clinic.

I lookea

As supplement, I started to take Arnica a few days before surgery as it helps with swelling and bruising.

Each picture gets younger,lucky you,and despite the cost i do believe it has been money well spent,and it makes me think that its worth saving to get the best.!
You DO look a solid 15 years younger, at least! Me and my husband both agree on this. :D

You should be thrilled! Good job, hang in there and I've heard that by 6 mo. you will see your final results although complete healing takes 12 mo. Keep on posting! :D
I can't say it enough, You look amazing!!

It has been almost 3 months now since my surgery....

It has been almost 3 months now since my surgery. The swelling is almost completly gone, though the whole process seems to take for ever, but I read lot of reviews here on Realself and it depends on people, it is never as fast as one may want.

I still have a tiny bit of numbness on both sides by the upper cheeks, eyes and to the hairline.

My cheeks are very flat and I looked at some pics of myself 20 years ago and I never had big cheeks but I am thinking of getting a bit of filler in them at least to make them more even. One being bigger than the other. I am also hoping it will help with the "bump" that I have just under the right cheek, I thought it was part of the jowls (not sure how to call it) but it is still there. I slep on that side so it could be due to that.
Thanks, Lolita! WOW!!! You look fantastic and very youthful. I love your results and hope to achieve the same natural look as yourself.
You can click on lolita2010, choose "full profile" and then check the before and after picture on "still some jowls after facelift?". I don't want to add pics to this review as it make my post bumb up to the top, and I don't like too much attention. Thanks.
I would love to see your pics - can you please upload them to your review again? Thanks so much. :)
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon