Excellent - Bethesda, MD

After breast feeding my first child, the size and...

After breast feeding my first child, the size and 'look' of my breasts changed and I wanted to feel beautiful again. Who says a mom can't look sexy? :) So I had a lift and augmentation too; and my breasts look very natural. Many of my girl friends can't even tell I have implants. I went from a small B to a large C which fits my 5'7" frame better. I feel wonderful!

Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jabs made me feel at ease with the process and his knowledge and experience in the field is what made me choose him as my surgeon. I had interviewed over 5 surgeons in the area and what made me choose Dr. Jabs was his honesty. He told me what he thought would look best on my body (breast augmentation size) and how 'natural' the breasts would look--not fake-looking like many I had seen on other women. I also liked the hospital facility he worked with. Though his price was a bit higher than some of the other surgeons I had spoken with, I still chose Dr. Jabs. As the old saying goes, "you get what you pay for," and I certainly did. I was very happy with his work right after the surgery and after 5 years continue to be happy with his work. I look and feel great and I truly am grateful to Dr. Jabs and his team.