Best Decision I EVER Made! Next to Marrying my Hubby of Course :)

I had been experiencing neck and back pain for...

I had been experiencing neck and back pain for years.  I had nursed 5 babies, was 44 years old and a size 38 DDD.  I am 5'10" tall and I could hide it well but I was so tired of "them".

I had my surgery in June of 2006 and could not be happier with the result.  The thing that surprised me the most was how little pain I had.  I took pain meds for only 3 days after the surgery.  My recovery was great with only one minor infection that was taken care of with one call to my surgeon and a perscription for an antibiotic.

Immediately the neck and back pain was gone after my surgery and has never returned. I wear a size 36C now.  I don't have to pin my shirts in that oh so tricky spot and I can wear sweaters and t-shirts and not feel self-consious.

This truly was the best decision I ever made regarding my body and my health and I am so happy with the results.  If you are considering Breast Reduction Surgery find a great surgeon and just enjoy the results because you will not regret it at all.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yates was professional to a "T". He explained everything to me and listened to me and my concerns. I came from out-of-state to him and he was so accomodating to me and my schedule when I would be in town to do my consult and my pre-op interview.

I was gonna go to the same doc but even though my insurance covers with a pa there was some reason he couldnt do it. Im hoping my insurance will cover it I also have horrible back and neck and shoulder pain but havent went to any doctors due to having no insurance in the past or insurance that doesnt cover those doctors what should I do. I dont doubt that i will meet the requirement of how much tissue removed I have size HH breast
I did have insurance you are right. It was covered because of my neck and back pain. I suffered with it for years until after all my kids were here and I nursed them all. I understand that you are done with it all I get it truly I do. You may just have to make an appointment for a consult because I think the fee may vary by how much is removed. I'm not sure about that though.
I am desperately trying to find a doc who can give me EXACT costs on how much they charge. You must have had insurance cover the charge if you only paid $200...I'm 19. I have so much back pain, it's ridiculous. And I just can't take it anymore. I've done a lot of research, but I can't gt a straight answer from anyone! please help?
Go for a consult at a plastic surgeons office. Ask around for a good one, also check the better business bureau. I have insurance and only had to pay $125. You can apply for government insurance like medicaid. You can also make payment arrangements. It is so worth it. I feel like I can stand tall! good luck!
Patients who have undergone a breast reduction are usually the happiest group of ladies coming through any plastic surgeon's doors. The procedure is well established and gratifying. It is wonderful to hear that you've had such a great experience. I get the same type of comments from my patients, and I'll often hear them appreciate an improvement in the heaviness in the breasts even immediately after surgery in my recovery room. Good job in seeking out a board certified plastic surgeon! Best regards, Brian K. Brzowski, MD Ogden, UT
Hi JR51, Provider information appears at the top of the review. You must be signed in to view; this requires free registration for an account.
I would like to know what doctor you went to. I live in Utah and have been considering a breast reduction for years, and now that I'm having my last baby I would like to get it done. Since you are so happy with your results it would be great to check out the same doctor, seeing as how I don't even know where to start (other than credentials) when looking for one.