Best Decision I EVER Made! Next to Marrying my Hubby of Course :)

I had been experiencing neck and back pain for...

I had been experiencing neck and back pain for years.  I had nursed 5 babies, was 44 years old and a size 38 DDD.  I am 5'10" tall and I could hide it well but I was so tired of "them".

I had my surgery in June of 2006 and could not be happier with the result.  The thing that surprised me the most was how little pain I had.  I took pain meds for only 3 days after the surgery.  My recovery was great with only one minor infection that was taken care of with one call to my surgeon and a perscription for an antibiotic.

Immediately the neck and back pain was gone after my surgery and has never returned. I wear a size 36C now.  I don't have to pin my shirts in that oh so tricky spot and I can wear sweaters and t-shirts and not feel self-consious.

This truly was the best decision I ever made regarding my body and my health and I am so happy with the results.  If you are considering Breast Reduction Surgery find a great surgeon and just enjoy the results because you will not regret it at all.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yates was professional to a "T". He explained everything to me and listened to me and my concerns. I came from out-of-state to him and he was so accomodating to me and my schedule when I would be in town to do my consult and my pre-op interview.