Best Breasts in the West

Have had saline breast implants and silicone....

Have had saline breast implants and silicone. Completely night and day. The silicone look and feel more natural. They actually lay down when I do at the beach and don't have a wavy appearance like the saline did. The saline also did not adjust to my body temperature, it was odd. If the water was cold and I got out and the air was hot, they stayed cold even though, I would warm up. Not a good thing.

Love the new breasts.

Should these happen to wear out on me, just like a set of tires, I will replace them.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

First rate plastic surgeon makes all the difference. Do your home work before getting any surgery done.

Looking goood what size are they???
I think they look great, I've seen a lot of work in person and think that they did a great job! I think life is short, do whatever you want with your body, it's YOUR body;) People judging others for what they want is just tacky:):)
You look fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they look great, congrats!
WOW,i must say i am shocked at some of the comments.way to go Betsy7 for your bravery for your story and posting your photo.i think that some of these people should take into consideration your willingness to help others and that you took your photo yourself and they should consider the angle.i have been doing my research and seen tons of hundreds of photos and i think yours looks great compared to many i have seen,even with the angle of yours.for those that are not considering the surgery.i am shocked at how you come on a plastic surgery site and criticize those who have and or thinking about it.if you are happy with yourself great.why are you on a site like this.i am 26yrs old,have 3 children all of which were breast fed for a period of time.i am 5'8 and a 122 pounds.when asked why i am going to have implants.i have several reasons.1 i am tired of shopping in the juniors section,i don't think their clothing choices are age and or mommy appropriate.they don't even fit as they should.2.when asked by friends and family,my answer to them is that i am tired of feeling and looking like a boy w/a ponytail rather than a mommy.3.i can't even undress or have sex with the lights on or even take my shirt off during sex for i feel it is 2 guys having sex together,really no way of differentiating between the two of us. i look forward to the day i look and feel sexy as well as a mommy should.lots of you criticize and say how happy your are or how foolish we are but you really just don't know why or how we feel unless you TAKE A WALK IN OUR SHOES.
Don't listen to these people, you look hot
as long as YOU think they look good... then thats all that matters - I personally don't "like" your results, but that is because I want a different shape/size/lift than you have, but that is my personal opinion about what I want for MY body! We are on here to post our experiences about our surgeries, good & bad. If I have a great result when I have mine. I will also write a review to that effect & visa-versa. If people want to be mean or hurtful - keep it to yourself! & for those who are posting anti-surgery comments, why are you even on a plastic surgery website if you aren't interested? That leads me to think you are on here for a whole different reason & your cruel negativity is not needed (this is coming from a devoted Christian mother of 2 who wants to look her best, for those of you who like to JUDGE!)
I am so sorry,but I think you should get a refund! I think that you should at least go back and get a lift. You can tell that they are fake by the way they "lay" on your chest. I mean don't get me wrong sweetie I have seen worse. I would give them a 5.5-6 out of a 10. Trust me have them tucked up and lifted.
Wow! "Hotmama", if you are so satisfied with your appearance, what are you doing here? Post a pic of your breasts so we can all evaluate them. At minimum even if the breasts didn't look good (but they do!), it is done so why would you try to attack this women's self esteem? I am thinking you are catty and evil. Go away
Well her nipples are in line with her mammary fold which is a good natural position ...so what you want the nipples pointing to the ceiling... thats gross talk about fake... maybe your perspective is messed up or something LOL
Who was your doctor? I would like to check them out. Thanks!
I'm not sure what "ride on the chest" means exactly. They don't sag on your chest but a lot of natural breasts don't sag on one's chest either, therefore, I think yours look totally natural and completely different from saline implants.
I think you look great! You only live once and I think why not improve your appearance if you can afford to. Bravo to you! I'm actually thinking about having this procedure done as well by the end of the year is my goal.
I feel that women who feel they need larger breasts are missing out on the other perspective--Small is hot as hell. Even if a woman has no breasts at all, well, lack of breast is awesome too! It's exotic and unique looking, in my opinion. I perceive it to have an independent and artistic look that sets her apart from larger-breasted women in an appealing and eye-catching way, as opposed to making her less of a woman. Lack of breast on a woman has an aesthetically strong look, like she has a head on her shoulders and she can kick some ass (even if she can't :) ). As long as you stand tall, love them, and take pride in them, only a fool of a man would disagree.
Sweet comment - thanks!
you look great!!!! i dont think so it is a negative message to anyone,it is just feel good when you look at the mirror every morning.nobody has rights to judge anyone.
I'm sorry, but they look fake. They don't ride on the chest like a natural breast. I don't understand this need to have large breasts to feel like a woman. That can only come from within. It saddens me how it's become such a fad. What a negative message to girls growing up today, that only large breasts (and fake at that) can boost self esteem.
I think they look AWESOME. I just had mine done in December & can't wait to get to the 1 month mark for healing. As for crying mom~if you are 100% happy with yourself & never change your haircolor, hairstyle or diet due to your image in the mirror- KUDOS to you.But I think that most women that have breast enlargement do so because they want to get back to what they were b4 kids, nursing, etc. I was a 'B' but after nursing my 3 children for at least 11 months each- I lost all my weight & then some along with breast tissue! So, now I want to have my curves back again. It has nothing to do with self esteem.
I am in no way trying to be rude, but may I ask why you are on a plastic surgery site if you are "perfectly" fine with yourself?
You look great! What size and shape are your implants? After many years of thinking about it I've decided 2009 is the year for me! Where was your scar for the saline - armpit, areola, under???? And where for the silicone? Is it true that with silicone, the scar has to be in the areola or under the breast??