Best Breasts in the West

Have had saline breast implants and silicone....

Have had saline breast implants and silicone. Completely night and day. The silicone look and feel more natural. They actually lay down when I do at the beach and don't have a wavy appearance like the saline did. The saline also did not adjust to my body temperature, it was odd. If the water was cold and I got out and the air was hot, they stayed cold even though, I would warm up. Not a good thing.

Love the new breasts.

Should these happen to wear out on me, just like a set of tires, I will replace them.

This is really useful feedback. I hadn't thought about the temperature being an issue. I am always cold as it is. I'm trying to decide if silicone is for me and you made excellent points!
Looking goood what size are they???
I think they look great, I've seen a lot of work in person and think that they did a great job! I think life is short, do whatever you want with your body, it's YOUR body;) People judging others for what they want is just tacky:):)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

First rate plastic surgeon makes all the difference. Do your home work before getting any surgery done.