Night Before my Nosejob - Berlin, Germany

So i don't know how to start but i always wanted...

so i don't know how to start but i always wanted to have a nose job as young as 6 because all the kids always laughed at me and called me names because of my big nose so now i am 20 and i have a huge insecurity about my face and i think about it all the times. I am even afraid to walk in crowd because i think people can see my nose from side and they only will think about how huge my nose is. It is a first time i am posting a real picture from my nose with no photoshop! so my surgery is tomorrow and i am so happy but also too scared that what if my nose will be even worse ??? and i am not able to afford this operation one more time. i hope my doctor wont disappoint me and i wish i dont go throw too much pain.

day of my surgery

so my surgery will start in 2 hours and i didnt eat salt for a few days and no makeup since yesterday. i am so nervous. i washed my face 5 times from yesterday( i am so scared to get infection :) ). in the other hand i am so happy that finally i can get rid of almost half of my nose and i may be unhappy with the result but i will never even wish to have my old nose back !

Right after surgery

Yes i did it ! Finally done ! It is already 5 hours after my surgery and i am already home. Absolutely no pain which is great . Right after surgery i felt too cold, they gave me like 3 blanket and i still felt freezing but it got better after an hour . So i said i want to go to toilet but just then i realized i have no clothes on except my bra and when i asked them they said they are washing my clothes so my sister had an extra shirt and i went to toilet then only i understand my teeth are covered in blood!!!! I was too scared but my doctor said that is not a big deal because i vomit too much blood( cant remember any thing) i posted a picture of me and even though i look awful i am happy cause even now my nose is half of my original nose

2 days after surgery

It is already 2 days after my surgery and i feel much more better . Fortunately i dont have any bruise but swelling is awful. Last night i couldnt even open my left eye but today it is not that bad . I can eat normally and no more vomiting . The last 2 days i was in hell and felt exhausted but now i feel i can relax and finally have some sleep

I have PONV

Well i already said i hat nausea and vomiting but my doctor on the second day said it is because of the bands in my nose so he removed them and said i will be better but i didnot . On day 3 it got even worst but i just tried to eat some lemons and just wait until it get over but it didn't. On day 4 i was not able to eat nothing i was vomiting whatever i ate or drank even water so on day 5 i went to the hospital they gave me vomex but didnt help and until day 7 i was not able to eat and just forced myself to drink water then only my friend told me she has the same problem and i have to use metoclopramaid, drink lots of water and eat peaches and crackers !!! I hate all the doctors who did not understand what is wrong with me and made me suffer for 7 days !!!!

Day 7

My doctor finally removed the cast but it is still really big ! I hope it get smaller!

1 month after nose job! Biggest mistake of my life!!!

I thought i will be pretty , i was so happy but now it is my biggest nightmare !!!! I said several time that i want a really small nose and what the hell is this ????? I waste 4k to look uglier than before! I ll never forgive myself !!! I went throw a lot !!!! Nausea for 10 days after surgery and i wasnt able to eat for 5 days and with all the pain i had i was happy ! I thought it will be over and i will be beautiful ! I cant believe this huge nose is what i have to live the rest of my life with!!! I said i want my nose to have a nice curve and very tiny and i want the tip to be very small !!!! This is not what i wanted !!!!! I hate myself and this huge nose and i dont even want to leave home!!!! Please tell me what should i do now????

3 months post up

My nose is normal and i am completely back in normal life and i got used to my new nose however i am still unhappy and i wished my nose was smaller and i even have a bump !!!! But my doctor is keep saying i have to wait but i cant undrestand how a bump can turn into a curve??? My next appointment is in 2 weeks and i will ask him for another surgery while it is all his fault that i dont have a curve and a bump instead .

6 months

I am still in shock !!!! I cant believe he did this to my face and i am visiting a new doctor almost every single day and they are all in shock !!! Tip of my nose is even lower than my original nose !!!!! And when i told him that i hate the result and i cry almost every single day he said his sorry and he will fix it but it cost me 2000 € !!!! I was so shocked that how stupid he thinks i am ????? So i decide to give him a lesson and show him i am not only stupid!!! So i send him a letter and wrote that i have breathing problem and my nose looks awful and all the doctors agree that it is because of your surgery we have to solve the problem as soon as possible otherwise i have to search for my legal rights in germany ! He send me letter that i am so disappointed why you didnt talk to me in person ? My offer is still there you have to pay for this surgery and if you have anymore problem get an appointment ! So i called him to get an appointment and when i said my name they said doctor is not there but wait a second and after a few second he answer the phone and it was obvious that he is outside and he told me i am so sad that you wrote me a letter and i said doctor trust me i am more sad and he said i mean surprise and i was like i am more surprise everyday i see myself in mirror and he gave me an appointment !!! I hope i can get my money back otherwise i really cant afford to do the surgery again !!! In the day of payment he also got the money in cash so he didnt pay for tax ! I hope i can put a pressure on him and get the money Because there is no way i can afford a lawyer .