Night Before my Nosejob - Berlin, Germany

So i don't know how to start but i always wanted...

so i don't know how to start but i always wanted to have a nose job as young as 6 because all the kids always laughed at me and called me names because of my big nose so now i am 20 and i have a huge insecurity about my face and i think about it all the times. I am even afraid to walk in crowd because i think people can see my nose from side and they only will think about how huge my nose is. It is a first time i am posting a real picture from my nose with no photoshop! so my surgery is tomorrow and i am so happy but also too scared that what if my nose will be even worse ??? and i am not able to afford this operation one more time. i hope my doctor wont disappoint me and i wish i dont go throw too much pain.

Your simulation looks really pretty and realistic -I will be sending you positive energy. GOOD LUCK!!
Hi. I like what your doctor did with the computer simulation. It really looks natural. I wish you great results and look forward to seeing your transformation!
Your nose is VERY similar to my nose so I know exactly how you feel - I dread being in a situation where people can see how it looks from the side. I think your nose will turn out great and I'm really looking forward to your updates since our noses look very alike. Good luck with the operation!!!!!!!

day of my surgery

so my surgery will start in 2 hours and i didnt eat salt for a few days and no makeup since yesterday. i am so nervous. i washed my face 5 times from yesterday( i am so scared to get infection :) ). in the other hand i am so happy that finally i can get rid of almost half of my nose and i may be unhappy with the result but i will never even wish to have my old nose back !

Good luck! I just had my surgery on the 17th. I felt nervous as hell but you will be so much more happier once its done. The simulation looks awesome.

Right after surgery

Yes i did it ! Finally done ! It is already 5 hours after my surgery and i am already home. Absolutely no pain which is great . Right after surgery i felt too cold, they gave me like 3 blanket and i still felt freezing but it got better after an hour . So i said i want to go to toilet but just then i realized i have no clothes on except my bra and when i asked them they said they are washing my clothes so my sister had an extra shirt and i went to toilet then only i understand my teeth are covered in blood!!!! I was too scared but my doctor said that is not a big deal because i vomit too much blood( cant remember any thing) i posted a picture of me and even though i look awful i am happy cause even now my nose is half of my original nose

aww congrats on making it to the other side and feeling so beautiful already ! :D
Thank you for starting your story on RealSelf! I'm glad you're on the other side. Crazy that they were washing your clothes?? Is that because you vomited on them?
Yes my clothes were coverd in blood because i vomited lots of blood ! It was so kind of them to do a free laundry for me :)

2 days after surgery

It is already 2 days after my surgery and i feel much more better . Fortunately i dont have any bruise but swelling is awful. Last night i couldnt even open my left eye but today it is not that bad . I can eat normally and no more vomiting . The last 2 days i was in hell and felt exhausted but now i feel i can relax and finally have some sleep

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I have PONV

Well i already said i hat nausea and vomiting but my doctor on the second day said it is because of the bands in my nose so he removed them and said i will be better but i didnot . On day 3 it got even worst but i just tried to eat some lemons and just wait until it get over but it didn't. On day 4 i was not able to eat nothing i was vomiting whatever i ate or drank even water so on day 5 i went to the hospital they gave me vomex but didnt help and until day 7 i was not able to eat and just forced myself to drink water then only my friend told me she has the same problem and i have to use metoclopramaid, drink lots of water and eat peaches and crackers !!! I hate all the doctors who did not understand what is wrong with me and made me suffer for 7 days !!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Day 7

My doctor finally removed the cast but it is still really big ! I hope it get smaller!

Great profile already!
looks cute
Looks beautiful! Very feminine

1 month after nose job! Biggest mistake of my life!!!

I thought i will be pretty , i was so happy but now it is my biggest nightmare !!!! I said several time that i want a really small nose and what the hell is this ????? I waste 4k to look uglier than before! I ll never forgive myself !!! I went throw a lot !!!! Nausea for 10 days after surgery and i wasnt able to eat for 5 days and with all the pain i had i was happy ! I thought it will be over and i will be beautiful ! I cant believe this huge nose is what i have to live the rest of my life with!!! I said i want my nose to have a nice curve and very tiny and i want the tip to be very small !!!! This is not what i wanted !!!!! I hate myself and this huge nose and i dont even want to leave home!!!! Please tell me what should i do now????

I'm sorry about your disappointment. I think one month is not enough for the swelling to go down. Please don't get depressed and stay positive. Give it more time to heal like 6 months or so. You should also discuss your concerns with your doctor.
Oh man, I'm so sorry. What you are experiencing is my worst fear. I wonder though you are still early on and it could totally swell down. Is there still swelling? Does your doc have a revision policy just in case? I have the same skin tone as you and I heard that the swelling lasts alot longer and probably will have to get cortizone shots, but if it's just the actual shape that you are not liking, then i would see if he can do a revision, unfortunately that's totally probably what you do not want to hear. I really hope there is a solution for you. I'm sure there has to be even though it is probably going to be a process. I'm so sorry!
I understand your feelings. I thought the shape looked nice under the tape though. Maybe your surgeon will do a revision in a few months.

3 months post up

My nose is normal and i am completely back in normal life and i got used to my new nose however i am still unhappy and i wished my nose was smaller and i even have a bump !!!! But my doctor is keep saying i have to wait but i cant undrestand how a bump can turn into a curve??? My next appointment is in 2 weeks and i will ask him for another surgery while it is all his fault that i dont have a curve and a bump instead .

Your doctor simply didnt correct the bulbous tip and just shaved the bump....thats classic when they are not sure of themself.
OMG ! :(( it hurt me so much because i asked for a curve and now i dont even have a straight profile :(
Sorry to hear that, dont worry too much because good thing is that you can have a good revision, wait a bit... its not messed up if you know what i mean. But if i were you i would not go through the same surgeon.