BA Booked! Sooooo Excited :) 300cc Mentor Flat Rounded -Berkeley, CA

Oh my gosh! Am I excited? I have butterflies,...

Oh my gosh! Am I excited? I have butterflies, there's only 4more days to go until my op. I've been wanting to do it since I was 16 since I was a late grower :( but now finally at 20years old I have the funds to do so.
Had a bit of negative energy these past couple of days as my partner and mum are not very happy. My partner hates the idea of fake breast and thinks it'll turn him off and won't be attracted to me. And my mum well, she's just worrying as a mother would but they both know how much it means to me, so I do t understand why they make me feel so bad :(
I've been reading all your reviews and it's quite comforting and I'm taking on all tips given out lol xx

Scared

So just under 2days to go, for past week I've been having these dreams. It's like I shouldn't have been reading other peoples reviews as it's starting to scare me. I full of anticipation and happiness yet scarecrow that something goes wrong.

I'm sure it won't, my surgeon Dr Enrique is one of the best he's been around the world performing BA's and I trust him solely, but there's still that though.. What if?

D-Day

So it's 1:17 am 22nd January I live in UK and I am awake My op is at 5pm this evening I am sooo excited I can't sleep, this can't be good.
I'm anticipating the pain, they joy of waking up and finally having my twins.
Only thing I'm upset about is I'm not allowed to eat anything after 6:30am :( as not allowed to eat 8hrs before surgery. So I'm taking this time to pig out lol!
Good luck to anyone else getting there much wanted boobies tomorrow! X

Oh yes stats!

Sorry guys I'm soo excited didn't tell you the stats.
20years old
5'3
60kg or 9stone (same thing)
32C going up to a
32D or DD
Implants to be used 300cc mentor silicone flat rounded

Oh gosh can I not wait seeing all your updates of just having them done is making me even more excited knowing that it's going to be me soon :D x

Uggggh! In about 8hrs I'm going to have my twins Eeeeeeek!

So it's 9:21am in the UK surgery is today I can not contain myself.. I woke up feeling sick and my heart was beating so fast, but it think that was due to the excitement that's it's finally going to happen.
Didn't sleep much, so I'm going to have a major lazy day try and sleep the day away until my op... So annoying that it's so far in the day. Have to be there for 4pm but it's at 5pm.. But I guess patience is a virtue :)
Thank you everyone, reading your reviews and comments has really helped me given me the confidence boost I needed no to chicken out.
Have a blessed day and anyone going for op today Good Luck and shall see you on the other side x

1hr and 30mins away!

Oh my gosh so Im A hr an 30mins away! How excitedly am I? On my way to the hospital now :) then I will wake up with my new twins... Anyone eel feeling the excitement?... So much anticipation, joy, bit scared I'm going through every emotion possible.
I say all this now until I wake up in agony from the pain but I was told I shouldn't have too much pain. Hopefully!

All done ????????Success finally got my Twins :D

So surgery went amazing, woke up bit disorientated but nothing my hubby couldn't fix :) and best of all No PAIN literally! It's even shocked me that I feel no pain, it's now 10am in the UK and I haven't had any pain relief since last night at 9:30pm. I say that's a good sign :)
I feel normal and they look normal it have to remember I've just had surgery and that I need to take it easy but because I have no pain I forget.
The smile is huge on my face right now on my way home from the hospital. The staff were amazing!

Sorry updated 2 of the same

As you can see by picture I'm sooooooo happy x

5days post op

So since my op I haven't had one bit of pain until yesterday. Oh gosh did I feel like I was dying lol. But I haven't been taking pain relief, or taking things easy. 2days post op I was bra shopping, 3days post op I was going to meetings and went out for dinner. But 5days post op it took it's toll :( I was in pain. So I'm going to listen to doctors orders and stay home.
Most swellings gone down I'm feeling great again :) but strictly staying home x

Loving my twins!

I am loving my twins they look amazing, most of the swellings gone down :) does anyone else think their nipples are extremely sensitive and sore?

11Days Post Op and Loving Boobieland!

So I'm 11days post op, the big plasters covering my stitches came off yesterday. The gauze keeps moving which is slightly annoying but I'm so amazed at the fact I've had NO pain! My surgeon is amazing constantly checking up on me messaging me every day almost, checking I'm ok!
They look so perky, but Gosh are my nipples sore and sensitive at the same time it's weird and to add to things my nipples are constantly erect *hides face* have to wear breast pads loool.
Ok so sounds like I'm complaining but I'm not besides all of that NO PAIN! Great still looking perky, they're softening well and swellings more or less gone :D I am soooo happy! X
London Plastic Surgeon