Serious Breast Reconstruction - Berkeley, CA

I had seriously asymmetrical breasts and tuberous...

I had seriously asymmetrical breasts and tuberous breast disease, a condition that results in a very disturbing breast appearance. As a teen I suffered from this condition and never let anyone see me. IT is an amazing transformation. I am no longer ashamed or hiding myself from myself.

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lee was always professional but extremely compassionate. She took time with me given my age and the complicated surgery. Her staff was also excellent. My OB-GYN recommended this doctor among others and my mother conducted interviews. Finally, my parents and I decided it was time to do something and Dr. Lee was the perfect surgeon. She was caring, very clear about my options and performed the surgery.

I would love to hear more about what the actual reconstruction procedure consisted of if you feel comfortable sharing, such as if it was all able to be done in one surgery, if you opted to go with implants, if you experienced pain or discomfort, etc.

One surgical procedure with implants. Lots of pain and discomfort for the first week, then much better. Even the nurses in the procedure were amazed at the result because the before looked so awful. Dr. Lee had warned me that it might not be so perfect, but she managed everything in one procedure.

Wow, one procedure, you must have been so relieved to be able to get it all done with one instead of multiple! Very happy for you and thanks for sharing. :)