Tummy Tuck: StoriesWrite a Review
Update on Bergen, County TT
- updated 7 months ago
- Not Sure
- Cost: $8,200
- Michael Gartner, MD (Bergen County, NJ)
I've waited 20 years for this surgery. I'm super...
- 18 Apr 2011
- 7 months pre
I've waited 20 years for this surgery. I'm super excited and I'm counting down the days!
I'm an active mother of one. I workout upto 6 days a week and nothing I do will make my tummy flat so, I'm having a full TT with MR and Lipo of the flanks.
I've got to admit that as the weather gets warmer...
- 20 Apr 2011
- 7 months pre
I'm continuing to diet (booo!!!) but I know its a necessary evil if I want a good result. It will be worth it in the end I'm sure.
I'm also starting to freak a little because it seems like a lot of the women that had their surguries in March are still having problems and its almost the end of April. So maybe making the decision to have surgery in November is better off. I wont have the pressure of wearing less clothes because of the woman months. I dont know, my head is all over the place.
Still working on my goal of getting down to a...
- 28 May 2011
- 6 months pre
Now that its getting warmer and people are starting to wear less and less clothing Im wishing I had done the surgery sooner. Although this will be the LAST summer with this funky jelly belly I wished that I coud actually enjoy this summer instead of look forward to next summer.
Oh well... Gotta learn to have patience!!
Very close friend had her surgery a few days ago...
- 8 Jul 2011
- 4 months pre
Its been a while since I've checked in. I've been...
- 16 Aug 2011
- 3 months pre
I've been dieting and exercising like a mad woman. I'm down to 138 (from 152). STILL hating the looks of my middle but thats what surgery is for right? I just feel like its the responsible thing to do to at least try to get off as much weight as I possibly can before my surgery in November.
I have to say that at this point, Im having major second thoughts. I wondering if Im making the right decision and if I should actually go thru with this whole surgery. Yeah, I've given a pretty hefty deposit which is non-refundable but I dont know if that would make me go thru with it.
Im HOPING that after seriously giving 100% (no gimmicks or cheating) to dieting and exercising that at the time my surgery approaches I wont want to do it. Truth is Im terrified. A very close friend of mine had the surgery and she has given me the play by play since day one and I gotta say it made me question my decision to have surgery. Its probably about 7 weeks post op for her and she's still having issues with swelling and not feeling 100% herself. Im wondering if its all actually worth it? Im sure I'm going to re-think this 1,000 times before the actual date. I guess thats the bad thing about booking my surgery so far in advance I've got TOO MUCH TIME to think...
Well here it is, almost a year later from my...
- 2 Oct 2012
- 11 months post
I started at 152 and as of this past weekend I am 125. Do I still want the surgery? Yes. I have an appointment with my doctor this week to re-assess. I no longer want lipo suction. I've heard too many people say that the fat winds up distributing itself some place else on my body. No thanks. I'd rather diet and exercise the old fashioned way.
I've also decided to possibly have a breast augmentation.
My Doctor: Join to view doctor's name