Thinking About Getting Breast Augmentation This Month. - Philippines

Hi, So yah im thinking about getting boobs job...

Hi,
So yah im thinking about getting boobs job this month. Im from philippines so i might get that done here. Im 5'4 weight 103 lbs slim. Im really a flat chested aaa or aa so that what im worry about. I went for 1st consultation and the sergeon said i can only go from 270cc to 300cc im thinking if i'll be alright with that since i dont have enough muscle on my chest. I dont think it will fit. B4 i went there i expect that i can get 325 or 350cc but now i dont think i cant. That's ok well i dont want to comebck for another surgery u know! And oh yah they never let me try a sizer so that sucks! Im going to post some picture here and hope u can help me?

I wonder why the doctor would not let you try on sizers? Sounds like you are having trouble posting pictures. Here is a link with directions on how to post photos to RealSelf!

I'm from canada, coming back home this march and getting my babies done with Dr. Edwin Magallona's this march 23rd for only $3000. Amongst BMHG, Belo, and Calayan, only Dr. Magallona responded to all my emails promptly and that's why I chose him for this procedure plus I have read so many good reviews about him. He advised me to get between 300-350cc. I'm 5'2, 121lbs, small-medium figure. I will update you right after my operation if you want.
Ohhh sweet. My husband is from canada too. But are u filipino or white? Really they never reply eh! That sucks. Yah that would be nice if i can see urs 1st. I was gonna post a pic here but it wont let me do it. Oh u got facebook? I think more easy to communicate there. Whatsapp or viber?
Belo Medical Group