From 32H to a New Me.- Bellingham, WA

July 28th is getting close. I am finding myself...

July 28th is getting close. I am finding myself trying to get ready for a surgery that is still a couple weeks away. I'm not really stressing about it though. If I start thinking about it, I tried find a solution. For instance, I started thinking about my hair, and whose going to wash it?

When I thought about it, I decided to set up three appointments to get my hair washed and dried at the beauty salon. When it came to what bra I would wear after, I started reading what others wore, and asked the PS. He told me to take the underwire out of my old bras. I want to make sure there was someone there if I needed help, so I talked to my husband, sister in law, and niece. I have to take my earrings out at the time of the surgery. My husband thinks I should take them out the night before, and leave them out, but one set of holes are only a couple months old. I made my niece promise to get them back in my ears if I can't. I know I can't be completely prepared, because I just don't know what to expect. I have found this website to be helpful in that respect, but I still have to figure it out on my own...everyone's different.

Now I'm taking last minute summer trips, because I know I will not be up for it for at least a month. It also keeps me preoccupied, which is always a plus. I am going to Ireland in September, and part of that trip will be spent in Scotland. The PS doesn't think I will be healed up enough by then, but the tickets had already been purchased way before I went to see him. Also, he had initially scheduled the surgery for June 25, but I think he kind of forgot. No matter, it is what it is, and all I can do is pray I heal fast.

Here's my story

I am 47 years old, 5'2", and currently a 32H. I'm not sure what size I was growing up, but I do remember being a DDD by the time I was pregnant with my last child (over 20 years ago). From there gravity just kept pulling them down. I could tell within that the last few years that it was taking a toll on me and my self esteem. Although, on the outside you couldn't tell, emotionally or physically, it was beginning to be a problem.

I'm very private, and no one really knew that it bothered me, but every time I'd go to clothes/bra shopping I would leave the store depressed. I'd be smiling when I went in the dressing room, and leave unhappy. Finding a bra was the worst. 32H bras are hard to find. Unless you went to a high end store it is virtually impossible. When my sister started noticing how sad it made me, she encouraged me to get it done. I have two sisters who have already had BR's. Eventually I listened to them and went for the consult.

I was told by my sisters, and a friend who recently had a BR they were going to messure me, take lots of pictures, and I was told to tell them that I have divots in my shoulders and my back hurt. My friend told me not to be surprised if our insurance denied me at first (we both have Tricare) and that I needed to be persistant. Well, I got the referral, went to the PS, he asked me what size bra I wore, what size did I want to be, and took two pictures. He then had me sign a consent form, and they told me it would know in three weeks if I had an approval from the insurance...and I did. Woohoo!! I called the insurance to see what my cost is, and I have a $25 copay with no deductible. I was surprised, and asked the gal to repeat that just so I got it right. Again, woohoo!!! Now I wait.

My sisters say I will be so much happier, my self esteem will change, and I will carry myself differently. I will start buying clothes that I never thought I would buy (always afraid I'd show too much, and how big I am). This will be a new day for me, and I'm looking forward to it.
How exciting for you!! I too am waiting, my br scheduled for Oct.6th!!! I pray you will have success and a beautiful outcome. Looking forward to reading more about your journey. Best of luck.

I wonder

Lately I've been finding myself staring at myself in the mirror. I'll lift them (the girls) up and wonder what I'll look like after the surgery. Will I be able to find my waist again? I went to the store and stood straight up instead of being my hunched over self, and wondered if I will stand straight naturally it will I have to work at it. Will i see a difference? I think the most recent thing I wonder is: will I be happy? Does anyone feel the same way, or is it just me? I imagine I'll be wondering a lot before the big day. What are you wondering about?

On another note; I was talking to my Sister in law and told her I needed to find one if those Genie bras. I had heard that some woman have used those. I was told to take out the underwire from my old bra, but I don't want a reason to be frustrated because I can't get it snapped right, or my husband can't snap it right. Well, it just so happens that my sister in law had a few of those bras. She lost one of her breasts to breast cancer, and she had reconstructive surgery. Now I have three or four of them, and it's one less thing I have to think about.

What if I'm not the right size?

Every once in awhile a little voice insider head asks "what if your not the right size? What if you are bigger than you want to be? What if it's not what you expected, then what?"

It kind of stresses me out. I try and push those thoughts out of my head, but they keep coming bac when I least expect it. Am I the only one who thinks these things?
Thank you. I'm still working on it.

Starting to think about my cup size

I try not to think about stuff that I either have no control over, or can't fix this this very moment. But, I can't help thinking about my new cup size. I asked the PS at my last visit if I will be a B or a C, and said I'd be more like a C. That's great, but what does that mean? Am I going to be a C and level off at a D, or a small C and level off at a full C? To tell you the truth, just thinking about being anything excel a C scares me. I don't want to be a D or anything higher than that ever again.

On the day of the surgery I hope he asks me if I have any last requests, cause I am going to say"yeah, don't make me a D or anything above it!", and I hope I get it out before I fall asleep.
please don't get hung up on cup size, you will be much smaller and within a nomal size range. your surgeon has to take the width of your breast root and a safe blood supply in mind. I am a d to dd, a great result and a normal recovery so rad my review for some encouragement
I am trying not to peediewife, but isn't so easy. I have self esteem issues, and always worry about how I look. It's pretty depressing.
Oh, Hallylu, everyone can really and truly empathize with what you are describing in all of your review entries. We know rationally that what we are doing is true and right and good for us in so many ways (don't think of it as vanity, think of it as health improvement, because it is: physical and psychological). When the 'what if' nagging starts, though, is when we start to worry and if you are like me (and it sounds like you are a bit) then one worry leads to another and then to another and soon they are all compounded and seem overwhelming. First, know this: THIS IS THE BEST THING YOU WILL EVER DO FOR YOURSELF. Second, IT IS PERFECTLY FINE AND GOOD TO DO SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF. As for your concerns about size and how you will look: if you are a 32H and 5'2, then you are a petite frame and any decrease will help. Depending upon the size of your breast root (that is the amount of skin and muscle, etc that connects your breast to your chest), the surgeon will determine the correct size for your health. If you make it clear (and it seems like you are doing so!) that you want a C and no larger, the surgeon will either need to respect your wishes or explain to your satisfaction why that may not be an option (if you are armed with knowledge, you can better discuss it with him/her). I am your height but my bra size was a 36 or 38, so I am bigger than you in width. I have a larger/wider breast root. I was a G and while it has been a little over two months since my reduction (May 9) I am not sure of the final cup size yet, but I believe it is a D. And that, my friend, is an amazing change and difference which has suited me frame wise thus far (I have posted many pictures on my review if you wish to get an idea of what the changes might look like). The bras you have for after the surgery will be great and your best friend, so I am glad you like them. I don't know that I could do a zip front (I'm a klutz and would probably pull a "What About Mary" move, but with my boobs) but I absolutely love my fruit of the loom sport bras (purchased two for a whopping $11 at Walmart) more than the more expensive ones I have. I do love the Adore, but comparing the prices, I am getting just as much satisfaction from the less expensive. And do what's right: I also bought some of the ones other ladies had mentioned but they are too low cut for me to feel like I am being supported. Look around, ask around and shop around and buy only what you need at the time, as you will change and your needs/desires will, too (e.g.: I am going to a lunch meeting today and will not be able to wear a sports bra as the straps are such that it will be seen; I found a couple of nice bras on Amazon that are still supportive, lack the underwire and won't be seen under a summer blouse). Is your surgeon a man? I just ask because I doubt many women would think that simply taking the underwire out of your current bras would be a good or welcome idea. I used to cup my breasts to see how my shape would change without having them hanging so pendulously down my front--and the result is actually better than I'd hoped. You really will feel so much better because you will look so much more in proportion. I encourage you to read more reviews from people who have had their surgeries done; I joined the May group because my surgery was May 9 (and you are welcome to read my review, especially the ones that address just the concerns you've mentioned; I'm also getting rave reviews on my night-before-surgery ode!) but I read those from the month or two prior to see what I could expect. You might find some benefit in doing this, as well. Finally, as zipwip mentioned, take some photos before, both in and out of clothes and bra. You don't need to post them if you don't feel up to it (most of us keep our faces out for privacy) but just for your own comparison later. As zip points out, she may not be the size she'd originally asked for, but looking at what she was compared to now, she is thrilled. I was the same way--a few days before surgery, I had a candid snapped and saw how big I was--and it is what I think about if I ever (and it is very rare) think I am still too large. You will do well, feel well and be well, Hallylu. And you have this entire site to lean on. xo

Woke up at 3am

I had too much sugar before going to bed last night (1am), and I couldn't sleep. I am one of those people who can close their eyes, and not wake until morning (about 7-1/2 hours), but not last night. I just tossed until 3am, I was thinking about everything. I was calling out to God asking him to please let me sleep. Please just let my mind rest, but it didn't. I have been getting myself ready, but there are things I won't be able to do myself after the surgery. Who will take ca re of me? My husband will be here, and so will my niece (she lives with us), but will they help me? I am so used to doing things for myself, will they take care of the things I can't? Then I started thinking about my trip to Ireland a month after the surgery. Will I be healed enough to go? I was an emotional wreck. I was thinking about canceling the surgery that way no one has to help, and I will able to go on my trip without worries.

My sister was up fortunately, and she was able to talk me down. She told me not to worry, don't cancel it, because you'll regret it. Then I opened my email and saw a comment from LozzaC, other comments from other members, and I felt encouraged. After reading the comments and talking to my sis, I was able to settle down, and go to sleep. So thank you, your comments help.
Hallyluhopper....I'm really really new at any kind of social media. And my decision to have br came up quick. I found this site like most of you out there am obsessed with reading, stalking as my daughter calls it and I haven't even written my profile yet! But I do have a story about a surgery and a life dreamed about European trip...... I've given so much info. My profile won't be a surprise. Four years ago Feb. I was on a snow skiing trip with one of my daughters and fell very badly and shattered my right shoulder(right dominate of course). Boo hoo for real. There was no fixing it and had 4 replacement surgeries. I had one of these surgeries in September and our trip ( my two beautiful daughters and my best friend) to Italy was planned for Novemeber. I was truly a walking in pain pathetic train wreck. I asked the surgeon if he thought I should still go and he looked at me like how could you not go! He pulled out his official dr paper and wrote a note to who it may concern, to treat me well, help me with my luggage, board me first, etc...ran me off an X-ray pic to have with the note so that when I set off every X-ray at the airports and I didn't miss one...so anyways. Ask for help...take it sooooo easy after surgery and bring something for pain just in case....enjoy letting everybody take care of you, I'm sure you've been doing that for everyone else well forever or you won't be having these thoughts! I wish I had went to Italy the land of my forefathers with itty bit ties instead of crushed shoulder! The pictures would have been better for sure!!!! Trust in The Lord lean not on your own understanding and He will take care of you!! And have a great big gigantic sense of humor!! Xoxox
Oh yah Proverbs 3:5
That's my favorite scripture Suziecup. Thanks for the reminder!

Trust in The Lord

Trust in The Lord with all your heart, and lean not in your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge hi. And he will direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6

This is my favorite scripture. Over the years I have had to live by it, always trusting that he will take me out of whatever I'm going through. In my life, I have endured two surgeries on my foot, ear surgery, and that was before I was married. My parents had to put their trust in The Lord. After I got married I two c-Sections, and I have four sons. Two of my sons were born with a skeletal disorder, and died shortly after birth (they were born a year a part). I had to trust Him all through this, because I couldn't go through it alone.

I tell you this, because in my life I have had trials, and it had to learn to trust in Him to get me through every situation. I know that even with this BR adventure that He is with me, and why I should I worry? He knows what I'm doing, and where I'm going, and I shouldn't worry about anything...the Lord's got my back, just trust.

I will be a better me when all of this is over. Just keep moving forward. In the mean Tim; my hubby reassured me that he will help me, and my niece will make sure I get my earrings back in my ears. The Lord will take care of the rest, so I'm good.
So much good advice...

One more week

I just realized I only have one week left before I have the BR. In Monday the countdown begins. I think I'm starting to get nervous.

Found it

I went on a quest and today; Me, My, and I went on a hunting trip. We were on the hunt for pjs that don't look like pjs, and zip or button up. Walked into Sears and there they were - Joe Boxer sleepwear, zipper top and on sale at 50% off.

I don't like being stressed or uptight about things, so I like to plan ahead, so I have no reason to be those things. Now that the clothes I'll wear afterward is checked off the list, I can start with the next thing. Tomorrow I meet with my advisor at the college to pick classes for the fall quarter. Classes start September 22nd, but I won't have the time or energy to sign up for classes, and I am going to Ireland the first week of September too. I get my hair beautified on Wednesday, and I need to find some earrings. I have fairly new holes in my ears, and I need to find earrings that are easy to put in. As it is, I am worried the holes will close before the earrings get put back in. I wish there was some way I could my earrings in, grrr

Typos

Sorry for the typos, auto correct fails me all the time

Six more days

Only six more days until my BR, can you believe it. My biggest concern right now is size. I want my PS and I to be on the same page, and I think we are for the most part. We've both said "C", and I'm hoping its a small "C".

Tomorrow I'm getting my hair done,so I can look pretty for the surgery haha. Ok, it's really for me. On Thursday, I'll work my last couple Weight Watcher meetings for a couple weeks, and I hope to keep myself busy the rest of the week. One question I have for the people who have has their BR; Did you lose weight right away? I have to weigh in a week or so after the surgery, and worried about the scale.
I had lost some weight leading up to surgery (I am a good forty pounds over what I should be) and then after taking off nearly four pounds of breast tissue, I thought 'yay!'. I am post menopause due to an emergency hysterectomy three years ago so my weight (which settles in my middle) is harder to take off than it used to be. However, I am focusing on being healthy, whatever that may mean weight wise for right now. Doing yoga has definitely helped my recovery in terms of stretching and movement. After three months I will add stationary biking to the mix to help burn more calories. Remember: it's all about health.

Almost time

I went back to Walmart to look for one of those Front snap bras. I went the other day, and left the store frustrated, because it didn't fit. Today, I stood in front them and thought about my first experience, but decided to buy it anyway. The bra doesn't fit me right now, cause I have big, huge, astronomically large boobs. Well, I may have exaggerated the size, but they look that big to me lol. I hope when I finally get to wear it for reals, that the bra will fit perfectly.

By the way, three more sleeps, whoop
Good luck! Your tip to remove the wire is a great idea - thanks! Don't know why I didn't think of that my surgery is Wednesday and I too am having all sorts of worries and emotions.
I bought the front snap bra at Walmart, but I am going to take the underwire out of my old bra too. I'll take both and let them decide
Hallyluhopper---you are almost there! I'm sure you must be getting very excited. I'm excited for you! I'm just over 3 months post surgery; please feel free to read my review and updates for what I "think" is a typical recovery. Be sure you take some before pictures; take them yourself or your husband. You will want those to look back on if you have any doubts along your recovery road. I just looked at my before pics today; am so so glad I decided to have BR surgery. Don't get too hung up on what size you'll be after. Just know that it will be tremendously better than your current H size! I just bought my 1st cupped bras yesterday and found I'm probably going to end up closer to my preferred B cup than I or my doctor thought I'd be! If not, they will be Cs. Coming from very overflowing DDDs, I'm happy. I also bought the Walmart front hook sports bras before surgery. PS used one of those to put on me right after surgery; I woke up wearing it over my bandages. My PS gave me my prescriptions several days out and told me what type of bandages to have for changing twice a day (non-adhesive pads and antibiotic ointment). I filled the freezer with easy to cook meals. And my sister came out for 2 1/2 weeks to take care of me. I did get tired very easy for the 1st month. Just take it easy, and let everyone who offers to help do just that. You deserve it! I will be thinking of you on Monday, praying for your quick and uneventful surgery. Let us hear from you when you feel like it after the surgery. Get rest!

Today was tha day

Had the BR today, and now I sit comfortably at home. This is how it went down:

Went to bed last night as midnight, and woke up at 5, took a shower and left the house at 6. We ended arriving early, so they started early. We found out we were the only appointment. For the day, so I wasa little spoiled. They first brought me to the preop area where I had to change in to the operating garment then I went and sat on a recliner, with blanket that heated up when a hot air was pumped into it. The doc then cam in and with a sharpie marked me up with a diagram , so he knew where t make the incision. my hubby watched this part if it, then he and the doc talk talked shop (my hubby is a plane caption for a navy training command) while I was went back to being heated. The the nurse tried to get my IV in, but I don't have good veins,so ahewaited for the anastegiologist to do it. They then had me walk in the operating too, lay down on the bed, and that's all I remember. I work up in the recovery room with my bra on. Not sure how I got them. I had a hard time waking up, but I did it.they gave me a diet coke and saltine crackers, and my hubby tried to help with that part. They helped me get dressed, and I headed home. My hubby said after the surgery was over he cameoutto greet him, and came was smiling the PS took out 418g from my left breast and 470g from my right one. He said he thinks going to be really happy. It was lot less than I thought, but if I wear a C bra I'm ok with it.

I tired and sore, but otherwise I'm great. My hubby will have to clear the drain, andon Saturday he'll take them out. Not sure when I have to be at the docs! I guess I will try and call on Monday. I. Glad this is over,and now I look forward to new bras and smaller shirts.
I'm so glad for you ! I've been thinking about you all day. Sounds like you're doing great and can't wait to hear how you're doing each day. Sweet dreams...
Congrats!!!! Thanks for posting. It is helpful for me because my turn is coming quickly. Good luck over the next few days
So glad you're doing well! I can't wait to hear more. I hope your size is good. I'm sure you'll be happy.

I'm sore

I slept a solid 5:30 hours last night. The only reason I woke up was because I was laying on my back too long. I would still be sleeping if it weren't for my back.

The first thing my hubby said to me after the surgery was "you're going to be happy". I hope he's right, cause I looked down with my old bra and it still covered me, and I'm kind if sad. The only difference I see is I'm not as round. Before I felt like a slinky right out of the box (or bra). When you take off the bra, there goes the slinky. Now the slinky is put back in it's package, and I hope it stays there.
So glad everything went well. Tomorrow is my turn. Prayers for a healthy recovery.
I'll say a prayer for it, you'll be happy when it's over. Did they tell you to bring a bra? I took the underwire out of my old bra (doc recommendation).
What a great analogy. Those slinkys are gonna stay right where they are. Oh, and your husband is right. ;)

I hurt

Tonight I hurt. I try to take the Vicodin every 4 hours, but not sure it's helping. I just feel drowsy. I mostly hurt under my boob, and a little on the sides. Maybe I should put an ice pack on it.
I'm hoping and praying for your pain to subside and you can sleep your night away comfortably and on your way to a gorgeous recovery!
Thank you Suziebcup.
Thinking of you and hoping you get a good nights sleep.

A funny thing happened

I was in the recliner with the foot up, and everyone left the house, and I couldn't get up, and I was in pain. I couldn't figure out how to get out of the recliner, and then by chance my son stopped by, and he saved me...haha
Sounds like you came through with flying colors! So happy for you. I know there are those who don't want you to take any kind of pain medication; only you can determine what is right for you. You don't HAVE to be in pain, so if you need it, take the pain meds. You will find you probably only need a bit for just a few days any way. Then, you will probably be okay with just an ibuprofen or such here and there. Until the anesthesia is out of your body (a week or two), you will feel that badness too, so a bit of pain med on top won't make much difference with feeling any worse because of their side effects. Another pain reliever is to use ice packs. Those are sweet relief! Whoa---your hubby is removing the drains? Are you sure about that? I'd be checking with the PS to verify! Well, get plenty of sleep and rest. Take care of yourself, and let others take care of you too!
Yes, they told him how to take the drains out. H e just has to pull them out. Hopefully it isn't a big deal. He's kind of nervous about it though

Finally got to see the girls

Took a shower, sort of anyway. We had to put on a different bra. The other one was all bloody. I must say, they look pretty good, nice and round too. It was nice not having the slinky affect when the bra came off. I am looking forward to the day when the swelling is finally gone. I am still sore, but I am doing alight otherwise.
Those first few showers feel fabulous! One trick I used was to cup my hands like little umbrellas and hold them over the front of my boobies to shield from water directly hitting them. So it just gently trickled over.

Feeling better today and I'm excited

I'm feeling better today. Except for this morning, I haven't felt nauseous at all. I was getting a little uncomfortable with my bra, so we unsnapped it. Later, my hubby asked if I ad another bra to wear, and I did have the Walmart front snap bra. It doesn't fit yet, but it remembered my sister-in-law gave me some large sports bras, and they fit. I didn't like the whole "large" thing, but it's a lot more comfortable to wear. I put on an old tank top too, and it fits better. I feel so much lighter on top, and it makes me happy.

Drains are out

Drains are finally out, and I'm not going to lie it hurt. Not horribly bad, but it still hurt. The left side came out with no problems, other than my hubby was supposed to warn me and didn't, and I cried, and he felt bad. The other side gave him problems, bacause the tape was sewn into the stitches, so that took some time to fix before taking out the drain. I took an after picture, and boy can I tell the difference. Now I'm going to lunch with my main squeeze. See ya for now.
Actually, you will be amazed at how much more rest you can get without those drains. Yep, it stings a bit when they are removed, at least mine did. My doctor and his assistant were chatting away trying to distract me when he was getting ready to remove mine! But the stinging went away very quickly. Have a great lunch outing!
I wish my hubby would have warned me, because I started crying. He felt bad bad, and asked if I was alright, and I told him no because he didn't warn me ahead of time. He was nervous about the other side too, and then the tape fiasco made it worse. Once he unstitched the tape it cam out fast...so glad. My sister told me later that, that had happened to her, but she didn't want to scare me, so she she didn't tell me. Probably a good thing haha

6 day post op and feeling good

I'm on my 6th post op day, and I feel good. I keep finding myself staring in the mirror with clothes and without. I think I've said that before, but I can't help myself. I like the way I look. Last night, before going to bed I was telling my hubby that I couldn't wait until to wear cute nighties, and I remember I had one in my drawer. My sister talked me into buying it a long time ago, but never felt sexy enough to wear it. I tried it on last night and It looked really cute on me, and my hubby was smiling. I had him take a picture to show my sister, and then he pretended to take more pics while I did fashions for him, silly guy. It did make me feel really good.

I am still swollen, but it's only been 6 days, I am taking the Bromelain, and pain killers. I don't feel nauseous, and I can move my arms really well. I have to remind myself not to lift them up. I weighed myself yesterday, and I've lost 4lbs since the surgery, partly from the surgery and partly from not eating (nausea). All in all, I feel good.
I think you are experiencing an increase in self esteem! Magic happens when you get the boobs you are meant to have!
I'm glad you are feeling great!
I feel so much better. I do tire easily though, so I'm trying not to overdo it. I hope you're feeling better too.

1 week post op

Feeling self conscious, I had my hubby to look at my boobs last night and I asked him if they looked normal, and he chuckled and said they don't look normal (cause they really aren't, but I was thinking normal for what it is) then I lost it and started crying again, and he felt bad. Physically I'm better, but emotionally I'm a wreck. I feel like a leaky faucet; I'm weepy and I can't turn it off. Is that normal? I'm not sad, or happy, but the waterworks just start flowing out of nowhere. I do not like it at all.

On another note; I work for Weight Watchers, and today I have my official weigh in for the month. I weighed in about five days before my surgery, and I believe I have lost at least 3 lbs. I hope this is right, cause I'd hate for it to be the same after what I just went though. I'm crossing my fingers.
Good luck at your weigh-in. We will have many ups and downs in our journey and that is totally normal so cut yourself some slack and soon all the hard days will be behind us.
I lost 3.2 lbs. whoop. I still have about 13 lbs. to go to where I want to be.
That is awesome!!!!

Pedicures make it better

This morning I put on a cute cami and carnigan and I am at the nail salon on a date with the hubster. Sitting on the massage chair, getting a pedicure is relaxing, hanging with my man is relaxing too. I think this going to be a good day.
Have a great day!!

Body issues

I have a confession to make; I don't have a bad back, and my neck never hurt. I did not have to the PS, because I was never asked that question. I have a body complex. I don't find my body sexy, or attractive, and when I looked at myself I would get really sad. I know some of my friends and family may not understand that, but when you are only 5'2" carrying an extra weight in front of you it makes sense. I hated looking in the mirror, I know some of you understand this.

Since I had the BR I look at myself all the time. I will slowly walk by a mirror just to get a glimpse at how I look now. It nice not carrying the extra weight, but that it's nice I can smile at myself again. It's only been 10 days, but it can already see a difference in how I carry myself. Can anyone else relate to this? I am looking forward to the future, and to see how I will change now that I on the other side.

I don't get a lot of comments on my reviews, but I wanted to. Give myself something to look at when I get to my one year post op. So thanks for listening.
You look great! Although I know it isn't rational, yesterday I was convinced they didn't look any different in my outfit. I think bakerCcup makes a very good point on why that is occurring. It may take awhile for our brains to catch up to our physical changes.
It helps when I put on something I know was snug, like the dress I posted, and there's so much room. That's when I say, ok, I am smaller than I look lol
Just like when a very overweight person loses weight and they still see themselves as still being heavy. Our brains work in mysterious ways! I wish they would just behave!! :)

13 days, first post op appointment

Went to my first post op appointment today. My PS is so pleased with his work. He says I look fantastic...and he was all smiles. He took off the old tape, and put on fresh tape too. He set up an appt. for the 2nd and if I'm feeling good, then I can cancel it, and see him when I get back from my Ireland trip. I told him about the website I go to, and after I told him the name if the site, he told me that he went to a conference in Seattle where the guy who created the site was speaking.

After I left the appointment, I thought of all the questions I was going to ask haha, oh well. At least I look good, right? ;-)

Feeling big

When I start feeling like I am still big, I try on something that was snug before, and it reminds me how small I really am...it's a good feeling.

I have a rain jacket that fit snug around my boobs, and when I put it on I found that I tons of room. Yay!! It's a simple reminder of where I came from, and where I will never again.

I'm sore

I'm really getting tired of being sore. It seems like the last few days have been the worse, and I'm wondering if it will ever end. I keep changing bras thinking maybe the bra I'm wearing is too snug. Today I put on a less form fitting bra, and I'm just as sore. There's no getting away from the pain either...it's just a constant burning sensation that won't go away.

The other thing I find myself doing is changing my shirt. If I don't think I'm small enough in the shirt I'm wearing I'll change it maybe two or three times. I'll stare at myself at all angles just to make sure, is that weird? I'll ask my hubby if I look or am small enough. He will look at me and say "you're just as small as the other 100 times you asked" I tell him "I know I'm small, it's just a psychological thing". I can't wait until I'm secure enough in my size (I know I'm small, just have to believe it), so I can go into the next thing.

In the mean time; did I mention how sore I am???

Another before and after pic

I know I'm smaller, you can really tell in the blue dress. I just need to wrap my head around that.

Drain removal instructions, PS art

Here is a picture my PS drew of the incision I would have, and the instructions for the drain removal that was given to my hubby.
I had my BR done on 8/8, following yours has helped me a lot in terms of realistic expectations. I appreciate your posts. I too have body image issues and despite the fact hubby says it's my spirit that is sexy, I still want him to look at me and say WOW! I'm disappointed that I can't wear many of the sport bras I got because the swelling has me bigger than I was band wise to begin with. I measured 35" at the band before, so I got 36-38 sizes and they hurt if they roll up on the sides or under my breasts. I do like the fact that like you said, the slinky doesn't unfurl as it comes out of the box now. I used to say I wore a 36E-long cup. I wasn't expecting some of the pain, especially on my sides! I change bras about 3 times a day, I have to. I am so hyper-sensitive and each one touches me differently - and makes me crazy. I hope they are right about your copay. I am a Tricare standard, hubby is retired, and they told my PS office that even with same day surgery I was being admitted, so it was $250 for the day to the hospital and 20% of allowable charges to the doctor, the lab for pre op tests etc.... Because we were using an in-network doctor and hospital. I would be thrilled with a lower copay! Thanks for sharing. I appreciate it!

Comfy Bra

Found a really comfortable bra http://www.nylingerie.com/barely-there-customflex-fit-reversible-pullover-bra-p-60165.html

Tape off

My PS told me that when the tape started to pull up I could take the tape off by getting the tape wet in the shower. Tonight decided to do it, and I'm not going to lie, it wasn't as easy as it sounds. It didn't feel good either lol. Now I finally got to see what I look like. The area around the nipple is swollen, but he did a great job. I thought I'd be more excited about the tape being gone, but I have to wrap my head around the way they look. I know this isn't forever. They will look normal eventually. :-(
I had my surgery on 7/30 and was very surprised when I had to buy bra extensions because the 36 I have worn for years was way too tight. The good news is that in the last few days, I don't need the extenders so I bet in a few days you will be back to your band size. Good luck with the rest of your recovery.
My hubby is retired Navy, We I think are Tricare Prime (Triwest), I calked the insurance myself and they told me we have a $25 co-pay with no deductible. I hope that doesn't change. I guess we will see when the bill comes lol. I'm glad you liked my review
It's got to be because you are Prime :) The benefits are generally better on Prime if you are in an area where there are participating physicians. We retired Navy and Coast Guard, but are covered by Humana with a whole group of SE states. Our area isn't a good area for Prime. I miss it, we had it in San Diego when it first came out and it was nice coverage. Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks. I'm following along behind you telling myself, Okay... So, these are zingers, it's gonna be okay, but things may get a little worse before they get better.... If I at least know what is normal, it makes it a lot easier to cope :) this is the 10th day. My sides are killing me like If I was wearing the tightest corset or underwire bra. I'm afraid to leave them unharnessed for any amount of time. I don't want them to bust a stitch or sag, but man I did not expect to be so swollen or sore down at the band line and under my armpits. I'd be alarmed if it weren't for reading yours and others like it.

Make Wise Choices

Today I didn't make wise choices, well just one, well maybe two.

Confession #1: I wore the wrong bra. Yep, I decided to wear the bra I sleep in (a clean one). Not the smartest decision, cause the bra lacks support, and when I took it off I look funny. Looks like I'm wearing my surgical bra tonight.

#2: Stayed too long at the mall. I live on an island, and have to drive an hour to get to the mall. Meeting in clothes with a not so supportive bra wiped me out. I could be out having fun right now, no, I'm in my pjs at 6:30 pm.

#3: ok , there's no #3 yet, but the night is young. I still have time to make another bad choice.

I can wait to feel normal again.
Just realized a new benefit! The back of my bra doesn't ride way up because of the weight of the girls! The band actually is even all the way around and I think that has greatly reduced the back fat look - yahoo!
Ooh, I can only hope.
Yahoo, that's great! I hate back fat

Feeling pretty good

I'm feeling pretty good today. It's amazing how different you feel each week. I am swollen and sore on some days, but each day it gets better. The areoles on the right side is a little puffy on one side. I can see it when I look down at it, but not when I look in the mirror. My hubby says it's because I'm still swollen, but I'm not sure if that's the case. They look great though, so I can't complain.

In my quest to find the perfect bra, I've discovered, at least for myself, that bras are not created equal. Every bra is different, and my boobs look different too. I didn't want to fall into the cup size trap, but I am guilty of it. It should be enough that I am way smaller than I was before I started this adventure. I'm happy with my size, and my hubby is happy that I'm happy, that's all that matters. I can look at myself, and carry myself differently, and I can finally smile.

So at 3-1/2 weeks I'm the happiest I've in years, and it's a good feeling.
You look great! This is the first time that I've looked at your review, for some reason I was not getting your update alerts... weird.. Congratulations on your progress!
Thank you Curlyqueen. This is the first time I've seen my Review on the reviews too.
Really?? I wonder what happened...

Anniversary Date

Tonight I got to dress up, and go to a fancy schmancy restaurant for my 26th anniversary. I tried on at least 4 dresses in my closer before I found the right one. The reason I changed so much wasn't because of my boobs this time. It was because of my belly, which makes me think I need to get back in the gym lol. We had my sister-in-law drive us to the restaurant, and afterward walked home in my cute dress and low healed shoes. I think we walkes about 2 miles. Not sure if that was a good idea since I am only 3-1/2 weeks post op, but I did have a really nice time with my hubby. I did take an ibuprofen before I left, and depending on how I feel before going to be, I might take my last Vicodin. Right now I feel pretty good, so we will see.
That's wonderful. Happy anniversary! Can't wait to be in that boat!
Thank you Southern Swingers, it's a good boat to be in. ;-)
Happy Anniversary!! I'm so glad to hear you are doing well - and figuring out what you can do! So exciting!

Feeling Frustrated

I'm sore where the incision is, and I can't tell if it's an itchy feeling or something else. It's kind of bothering me. Last night I was checking my incision and I realize it wasn't as clean as it should be from all the sweat, so I got out the dial soap and lightly washed under my boobs. I also stared at myself a long time in the mirror, and realized one boob seems bigger than the other, and they don't look normal to me. They looked beautiful after the BR, they were nice and round. Now they kind of look like a cone, and they point out instead of center. My right areole seems lopsided, and puffy on one side when I look down at it, but I don't see it when I look in the mirror.

I'm going to Ireland in a week, and I'm hoping the touristy stuff won't get to me at the end of the night. I thought about asking the PS if there was something I could take at night, cause that's when I'm usually the sorest. Taking Ibrupofin at night doesn't seem to help. Not sure if he will give me something, but I could ask.

I'm really getting tired of being sore all the time. I just want it to stop. I want to look and feel normal again.
I am feeling many of the same emotions but then I remember my ps stopping me mid sentence at the 3 week post op appt when I was telling him I was happy with the shape and reminding me the final shape and size isn't really known for 6 to 12 months so you need to be prepared for changes. Based on that conversation I am trying very hard to not analyze how they look. I am SO tired of discomfort and cannot wait for them to become a part of me when I don't realize they are there. By all means, ask your dr for some pain reliever on your trip. I'd be shocked if he didn't give you something. If he doesn't, I'd see if your primary dr will. Hang in there!!!
Thanks chrmad, that helps a lot. It also helps knowing I'm not the only one going through this. I have my 5 week appt. with my PS on the 2nd, but I think I will call tomorrow and ask.
I think that is superb advice. It's a process that from all I hear and read from this site can take months and months. so just expect the unexpected and go with it. I have 1 question to ask since my surgery is not until Oct. Are you glad you did it, would you recommend to me to go ahead with the surgery...is it worth the pain and discomfort? (That's a run-on question.)

So many changes in 4 weeks

I am 4 weeks post op. It seems like just yesterday I was using a pillow to drive, swollen to the point of being uncomfortable, red, numb, zingers, chaffing...oh wait, that's still happening haha.

About the swelling: I was talking to a friend yesterday, and she told me to take Bromelain in the morning with water and no food for 30 minutes, and that made a difference. About bra size: I don't think, in my opinion, that you can you know your true cup size until the swelling goes down, which isn't for months. I have been trying to figure out what size I am, and I'm finding it depends on the day. I need to be patient. I need to trust in my PS.

I have come a long way in 4-weeks, but I still have a way to go. Looking forward to seeing the changes in the next month.
Your review is so helpful! And you look great. Seeing the similar time lines of people's tiredness, etc really helps me put a realistic timeline on things in terms of being out of work, timing a move, etc. Thank you so much for sharing the details.
i think you look amazing x

Being brave

Ok, so I'm going to be brave and post a pic in my bra. I am a modest a person and a bit of a prude lol, but I like the way I look this morning. I can't believe I was an H in my previous life. #onedayatatime #lookinggood
Is this a C cup? Thumbs up!!

Surgical Bra

Here's the surgical bra I wear. Super comfy.
You really look great! Your PS did a fantastic job. Right now I'm just trying to keep myself busy until these next 3 weeks pass. I'm taking 4 weeks off from my job to make sure that I'm healing properly and I won't do any damage by coming back to work too early. Of course, if I'm feeling good I will return earlier. I really enjoy reading everyone's recovery stories and seeing the timelines as far as healing, soreness, and being cleared to resume all activities go. I'm going to miss exercising. I think that is going to be the hardest part for me.
I was back at work after 3 weeks, but I work for Weight Watchers so my work is light. I only work two meetings for 3 hours each, so not tough. I have had to change the way I do things though. I am going To Ireland next week, so I should be good to go on exercising when I get back. Until then, I can walk, at least I can do that
You look fantastic! I'll be 3 weeks on Friday and these last couple of days have been tough, swelling on one side and hypersensitivity to anything touching my torso over my ribcage have made me grumpy and restless, but following your progress has been a huge help to my attitude positive. Thanks for sharing!

Today was a good day

Today I went to Macy's, and I found the bras I used to buy. I friend on a 34H, a 34D and a 34C, and the only one that fit was the 34C, whoop!! After I left there I went to Victoria Secret, and got a fitting. I am a 34C, I could go down to a 32, but the cup size is a D, so I opted not to do that. The gal told me that 32D is the same as a 34C, I am not sure how that equates, but I'd rather go up a band size then go up a cup size. So today I bought my first ever Victoria Secret bra, and it feels so good.
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C cup. I would have done what you did - opted for the c cup over the d. I'm thrilled for you. Have a great weekend.
I returned to work at 3 1/2 weeks but at 5 hours per day for the first two weeks. Part of that is because my commute is between 1 and 1 1/2 hours each way.

34C

Whoop
I'm so jealous of your bra shopping - I can't wait till I reach that point!
You DO look amazing!! So exciting to go bra shopping. I'm glad you're happy with your size! Have a great trip!
congrats glad u are a c that's what I would love to be, I am from Ireland where are you going for your trip any information you need feel free to ask, I have been waiting so long, i enjoyed your blog especially about having no pain and just not liking your body, i am the exact same i hate my body i never buy any new clothes and me and my hubby don't really have a social life as i get very depressed when i see myself in the mirror i just hope my result is what i am hope for and i am not disappointed, i got a call last week from the hospital saying i am looking at October for my op they will ring this week with more info for me, i acutally cant wait i am a bit nervous as i have never had surgery before and was only in hospital for the birth of my 2 kids which was easy.

5 Week post op

I went to my 5-week post op appointment today. My PS says I look fantastic, and my incisions look good. I asked him about bra size, he said I won't really know what size I am until the swelling goes down, which won't be for a couple months. He said not to invest a lot of money on bras right now, because they are still changing.
Looks like the ol' wacoal I have to wear
Haha, it was a Wacoal. It's the only bra I could wear.

5-1/2 weeks post op

I'm 5-1/2 weeks post and I'm on my way to Ireland. Spent the night near the airport, and so far I'm doing well. I changed my bra (of course), and put my the other bra in my carry-on. I'm hoping I'll be comfortable enough, so I don't have to change the bra on the plane.

This morning was fun: my SIL's (sister-in-law) got to see my new boobs. One of my SIL's wishes she would have seen them before, so she could compare them lol. I was really modest and embarrassed by them, so no one got to see them. Now I don't care who knows. Well, that's not entirely true. I wouldn't show the mailman (I live in a small town, don't you know haha).

Good luck to everyone who is going to have their surgery while I'm gone. You'll do great. Happy healing.
Have a safe and FUN trip!!!
Ha ha, I know what you mean about being thrilled with your new boobs, I only showed my BF my before pic after I had the surgery. She still says from time to time how much it shocked her.
I am EXTREMELY modest so I find it hilarious that I have pics on this site AND I showed my BFF my before and after,

Plane ride, was it too much?

Well, the airplane ride was fun and exciting. I decided not to wear the surgical bra the first part of the trip. I figured I could change it when we got to New York, but that didn't happened. We landed late, then we had to run to check into the next flight, and one thing lead to another (misplaced baggage check ticket and passport among other things), and we almost missed our flight. Fortunately the gals at the gate were nice and waited. As soon as we got in the air I ran to the bathroom, well walked fast with bra in hand, and changed. Although I'm in a Bette bra, I am sore from walk/running fast, sweating, and whatever else. Ugh, I am miserable. I'm so glad I have Tylenol #3, I really hope it kicks in fast. Not sure how much I can take.

Well, we finally arrived at 5:30 am, and boy am I sore. Not sure traveling when you are only 5-1/2 weeks post op is a good idea. I'm thankful for pain meds lol. We rested a bit, then took a train to a castle. It's about 5 pm now, and our day isn't over. I did change bras (what a surprise), hope it helps. At least we're having fun.
Thinks for the update. Thank god fur tylenol. I hope you can rest at times. Enjoy your trip!
glad you arrived safely, hope you can get enough rest to recover from the journey

All is well, but my boobs are sore

Man are my boobs sore today. I didn't sleep well last, and I just woke up sore. I can tell a tell is either trying to make it's way up, or I have an irritated scab that bothering me.We went to Mount Usher Garden, and I felt like I needed to hold up my boobs to releave some of the pressure off the bottom of them. Now I'm hanging out in the room while my sister and SIL's walk down to the strand (beach). Tomorrow we are flying to Scotland, and I'm hoping I won't be as sore. Maybe traveling so soon, wasn't a great idea. I can't wait until I feel normal again.
Hopefully your boobs will get enough rest on the plane ride that you'll be ready for some European adventures.
The plane trip to Scotland from Dublin is only about 50 minutes. We will be doing a ton of walking in the next couple days while are there. It's totally worth the pain, but still, maybe some Irish vino would help. Lol.
I had a trip to Italy and Scilly 2 months after major shoulder reconstruction (2nd) and was not in the physical condition to do that. I took Percocet and Gabapentin and italian wine.....haha. It was a trip of a lifetime with both of my girls and my best friend. I had so much fun and yes I hurt and was exhausted but I did it. When I got home I stayed in bed for a week! I hope you're prepared. The one thing that stands out in my mind is how uneven the cobblestone streets are so I was always watching where I walked in fear I would trip. Be safe have a great time and God protect you from all dangerous situations.

BTW, thank you

Most people on Facebook don't know I got a boob job, so thank you for letting me share my trip, while complaining about my boobs. Haha
I can relate to that... I can count on my fingers people that know about my BR.
LOL. I told very few about my br so it has been very therapeutic to have a place to vent - the good and the bad!
I also had a BR and lift done on July 28th. I was a 38ddd and I think I am a D right now. I am really really hoping to be a C when the swelling goes down. Tomorrow will be 6 weeks. I am still sore here and there.... especially if I don't wear a sports bra at night then the boobies are sore in the morning.

Still Vacationing.

We went to Scotland for a couple of days. There are cobblestone roads here, so the the roads are a bit uneven. The first day I wore my purse across my chest, and by the end of the night I was really sore. The next day I decided to leave my purse in my room, and carry the backpack instead. I really did make a difference. The first couple days we walked everywhere, and on one day we walked about 8 miles. My feet hurt more than my feet on that day lol. We walked down to the Royal Mile, and up to a castle. Then we walked to other way through a cemetery, and up to Carlton Hill Park, and back down to our room. I was a little uncomfortable, but it wasn't bad. I figured out that I am more uncomfortable when I'm overheated, and sweating. Today I've had some zingers, and that's about it. I did change my bra, but not my shirt, so I'm getting better.

One more week and we will be heading home. We are supposed to see a castle, go on a two day bus tour, go to the Guinness factory, and shop. I think I can make it as long as I have my ibuprofen where I can get to it. Here's to hoping.
A vacation of a lifetime! Sounds wonderful!!!
I lived in edinburgh 1979 - 1990 and visit regularly, my younger son now lives there. Will be housesitting for a freind in October. It is a wonderful place and must be fascinating with the independence debate in full swing. you look great. i also find a backpack very useful.
The news reporters were at the big cathedral on the Royal Mile, and also at Carlton Hill Park. We saw the Yes and No signs all over. It was interesting to see. We took a day pass and went to Portobello, then we went to the Royal Yacht Britannia. It was interesting to see how the areas changed too.

At the end of the day my boobs hurt

Took a two hour ride to the Waterford Crystal factory. It was a lovely drive. We saw sheep and rolled hay (or as I call it, toasted marshmallows). There was a festival going on, and we had a good time....but with all the driving, and with my boobs bouncing around my boobs hurt. Fortunately, we didn't do much tonight, so I turned in early. I took my last Tylenol #3 (bummer), and I hope I wake up refreshed, and ready to go.

I have noticed the last few days, that my boobs have softened somewhat. I still have swelling where the lipo was done, but my boobs are bouncing. I know that's a good sign. Maybe I'll be able to find a real bra when I get home. Let's hope anyway.
It really is chrmad, and I'm so glad I got to come. Sore boobs is worth it! Haha

Going home, feeling good

Well, I'm heading home tomorrow. This trip has been fun, and I really haven't had any real bad days. I do think I need to find a more fitting bra than I have for my day use. The one I sleep is a Bali U Comfort bra which I love die night time, but doesn't work for the day. I had a bra that fits, but it's padded, and I don't like the padded bras. They make me look bigger, and I don't want to look bigger. Other than the bra thing, I've been fine.

I've noticed I am more bouncy now, and my boobs have soften a lot. I can tell the swelling has gone down a lot, and only some days I feel it. I'm really starting to feel normal again, and I hope it gets better as the days pass.
hi how are u hope you had a really good holiday I got my date this morning 3rd November I am telling everyone most people don't care but I cant wait. Glad to hear you are starting to feel normal again.
We had a great time! My SIL's (sister-in-laws) and I stopped by the Barber and Tattoo place, and got a shamrock tattoo to commentate our time spent there. I just ready your review, and I'm so excited for you. I'm glad you're finally getting it done. You will be so happy. When the time comes, mind the roads, they are a little bumpy in Ireland lol.
the relief of getting a date is great I actually slept like a baby last night and the grinding of my teeth that I was doing in my sleep didn't happen last night so it must have been the waiting had me stressed out, glad you had a good time you must come back again.

Thought I was turning a corner

I thought I was turning a corner or over a hump in the healing process, but then something happened. I'm not sure what, but my boobs are swollen and sore to the point of tears. Not sure if it was from the bra I wore, or traveling home from Ireland, or the drive home from the airport. I just know I hurt, and to think I was finally starting g to feel normal. :-(
Hi Hallylu I hope you're feeling better tonight!
so sorry to hear that hope you get it sorted maybe as southern swingers said it was the flight and the travelling
Oh, no. So sorry! I wish you a quick recovery...may have been the flight/altitude. :(

Thanks for the concern

Thanks for the concern everyone. I think southernswingers is right about the travel. I feel like I went backwards in the healing process. My boobs feel like a peach that is soft to the touch, but is really hard on the inside. I don't know if that makes sense, but that's how I don't know how else to explain it. I change bras (go figure), take Bromelain and ibuprofen, let them hang out without anything constricting them, and it helps a little (and I do mean a little. I didn't know what else to do? I thought about calling my PS, but what good will that do? I just want to feel normal, and not hurt.
Your analogy makes total sense..I was feeling that way too but a week ago there was a noticeable improvement. With your trip, your turning point might be delayed a week or two. I hope you feel better soon.
I think you probably just need a few days of really taking it easy

Went to the gym

I went to the gym for the first time since my BR in July, and took a Zumba class. I put on my new Victoria Secret Spirts Bra, size 34C, and braved it. It felt good to get back into a class. I am too afraid to lift my arms up all the way, but I did what I could with the arms. I am proud of myself for going, and I can't wait until I go back. I gotta lose my travel weight, you know lol
I noticed that when I do too much, like scrubbed the kitchen floor... Or ride in our truck for more than an hour on these bumpy country roads that mine harden up, get sore and stay that way for a couple of days before starting to soften again. Also, my sides, under my armpits was still sort of numb on the surface, but now, I'm starting to feel more sensations there and it's not pleasant. I'm 7 weeks out.... So I imagine these are normal things and likely why so many have told us that it takes about 6 months for everything to settle down. Not loving it though, got too much life to live to go backwards now! LOL!
I hear ya. I'm getting back to normal now. My sides at still sore, but at least the rest is doesn't hurt quite as bad
Glad you are feeling better!

Going into my 3 month post op

Going into my 3rd month post, I realized a few things: 1. I buy a lot of bras, then I take them back. Why? Because I am still trying to find that perfect bra that I won't change at some point in the day. I wish I could buy bras like I buy shoes...you try them on, and walk around the shoe department to make sure they're comfortable. 2. My boobs are soft on the outside, and hard on the inside. It's like the peach you just bought, because it was soft on the outside, but when you cut it opened, it was still hard in the center. It could have stayed on the tree a little bit longer. 3. I feel best in the morning. I am the most sore at the end of the day, snce I am a back sleeper my boobs lay flat all night. When I get up in the morning, them are well rested and thank me. Then it starts all over again.

By 3 months post, you should get the bounce back in your boobs. you arent as sore, and you should normal again. The soreness will be minimal, and you won't need to take a pain pill quite as often (some people are don't take pain pills at all). I have a low pain tolerance, so I still take ibuprofen on occasion. All in all, you'll feel fantastic.
Thanks for updating! What is the issue with the bras? Are they uncomfortable on your incisions or just not good bras? Have you gone somewhere with professional bra fitters like Nordstrom? (NOT victoria's secret.) I'm 2 weeks out and in some soft cup, seamless lightly padded Bali bras from Kohl's that have a wide band at the bottom that nicely avoids my incisions.
The bras just aren't comfort where the incisions are, and it's uncomfortable. At 3 months post I've bern everywhere, even Victoria Secret and Nordstoms. I don't want to wear a bra that is padded, mostly because I don't want to look big. I also don't want to find out I'm really a D and not a C. I thought going bra shopping would be fun after I had the BR, but I still deal with some issues. Yeah, I know it will take time....but I really wish I'd go shopping and just be happy.
Dr. William Baader

He is an awesome Plastic Surgeon, who loves what he does. He take to answer any questions you have, and encourages you to research and educate yourself. He will make you beautiful.