Smart Lipo - Bellevue, WA

I did it because I wanted a more defined jaw line...

I did it because I wanted a more defined jaw line and younger looking arms. I have always been cursed with bigger arms, even when I was at my smallest weight. I had my neck and 'batwings' done a little over 2 weeks ago and I am already impressed and sooo excited to see the final result. I still have swelling but, WOW, my arms have beautiful shape and my double chin is gone. I am 39 and my skin has tightened right up. I had minimal bruising, but the pain and swelling is pretty impressive (afterwards..while you're healing up). I was able to go back to work after 4 days and I work on my feet all day.

Thanks Kathy.

I have a friend that did lipo and said that you could kind of see where the lipo was done because the transition and curve wasn't perfectly smooth. I am really interested in Cellulase, but read that a doctor good at smart lipo would be skilled at Cellulase, so I was checking into Cellulase a bit. I don't live in your area.

I do sometimes think that my arms cool be slimmer though, but again I worry about that slight indent/unevenness.

Plus folks say you gain the weight back elsewhere??.
Also, how long until your arms looked normal? Did you wear compression 'garments' on your arms?
I normally don't get on these sites commenting about anything usually, but I used this site to figure out if it would be worthwhile for me. I used it to help me make my decision on choosing to move forward (or not to) from various stand points. I only wanted to share, in return, my opinion of the facility/provider as I felt that would be most valuable. Hope this helps and maybe someone else will have a different perspective to share.
Bellevue Dermatologic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Levy because of his training, certifications, affiliations and experience. Even though we have many MD's in my area that provide this service, I did not find any that posessed the qualifications/experience that Dr. Levy did.