Smart Lipo - Bellevue, WA

I did it because I wanted a more defined jaw line...

I did it because I wanted a more defined jaw line and younger looking arms. I have always been cursed with bigger arms, even when I was at my smallest weight. I had my neck and 'batwings' done a little over 2 weeks ago and I am already impressed and sooo excited to see the final result. I still have swelling but, WOW, my arms have beautiful shape and my double chin is gone. I am 39 and my skin has tightened right up. I had minimal bruising, but the pain and swelling is pretty impressive (afterwards..while you're healing up). I was able to go back to work after 4 days and I work on my feet all day.

Bellevue Dermatologic Surgeon

I chose Dr. Levy because of his training, certifications, affiliations and experience. Even though we have many MD's in my area that provide this service, I did not find any that posessed the qualifications/experience that Dr. Levy did.

Thanks Kathy.

I have a friend that did lipo and said that you could kind of see where the lipo was done because the transition and curve wasn't perfectly smooth. I am really interested in Cellulase, but read that a doctor good at smart lipo would be skilled at Cellulase, so I was checking into Cellulase a bit. I don't live in your area.

I do sometimes think that my arms cool be slimmer though, but again I worry about that slight indent/unevenness.

Plus folks say you gain the weight back elsewhere??.
Also, how long until your arms looked normal? Did you wear compression 'garments' on your arms?
I normally don't get on these sites commenting about anything usually, but I used this site to figure out if it would be worthwhile for me. I used it to help me make my decision on choosing to move forward (or not to) from various stand points. I only wanted to share, in return, my opinion of the facility/provider as I felt that would be most valuable. Hope this helps and maybe someone else will have a different perspective to share.
No problem, 4ever young...I can see how one might get that impression. Well, all I can say is that I was very impressed with how my results have been so far. That, aside from safety, is number one in my book. I have to say, it does take a lot to impress/ please me because I am a "details" kind of person. I want skilled, experienced hands working on me and if they take the time to explain, in detail, without rushing and have excellent bedside manner (all in one) I'm sold. Honestly you don't run across that kind of surgeon/provider everyday. What more would you like to know about the process?
It bothers me to see so many comments posting for "Daniel Levy, MD". Feels more like the doctor asked his patients to give him a plug instead of us learning what the process was like.

The entire story is what convinces folks....
I am not criticizing you Kathy, just all the plugs for one doctor for this procedure.
Wonderful!! It has only been 9 weeks since my procedure and I look and feel 10 years younger. What a boost for my self image! I just turned 40 and my skin is reshaping to my new, smaller self. Each day I see a little progress. Patience is key. I have also incorporated a workout routine. I still have a little swelling and numbness but that is to be expected.

I am very happy with the results. For me, it was worth every penny and I would do it again. I would highly recommend Dr. Levy and his office for smart lipo.

Best wishes to anyone considering this procedure. I believe that realistic expectations, patience and your own desire for continued improvement will optimize your experience and results.

Hey Kathy,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad everything worked out so well for you. How are your results now it's been a couple months since surgery?