16 months out and not happy with my results- Bellevue, WA

It has only been 1 month since my surgery, but I...

It has only been 1 month since my surgery, but I can already tell I am going to be happy with my new nose! I still have swelling, but this was explained to me beforehand. I have not had any surprises.

I have a bump, probably infection...I will have...

I have a bump, probably infection...I will have exploratory surgery Wednesday. Doc thinks I have sutures that have not dissolved. I am still happy with the results. I will definitely look better when the bump is gone.
hi doozy thanks so much for the review, I am looking into Naficy myself. Do you have any updated photos?
Hi sorry haven't been here for awhile...probably going to have a revision done at about a year. My nose was crooked when I started and still is.
Have you researched any other doctors? I have had a consult with Lamperti, Salemy, and Waterman..

I like the results

I'm not in love with my new nose...however it is smaller! It is still crooked though.

Profile, I like it....

You can definitely see how much the swelling has gone down in the later pictures. How are you feeling about it now?

I am 11 months post op. Still a bit crooked and it seems to be more full than before. Seeing Dr next week...
oh no..sorry to hear you're not in love with it...shoot I was hoping to go with him. Are you going to have a revision with him or someone else? What has he said about it?

11 months

Hey doozy, thanks for sharing your review. Im booked for rhinoplasty with Dr. Naficy next month & am really nervous after seeing ur review. I have several important life events coming up a few months after surgery & am really worried about getting unsatisfactory results the first time around. I have crookedness in my nose too & selected dr naficy because, looking at his website, it seemed like he is really good at fixing crooked noses. The price of my surgery with him is 2x more than what i was quoted elsewhere, but i thought he'd be worth it. Are there any reasons ur results didnt turn out as u had hoped? Eg. Thick skin, etc or is it his skill that was lacking?
I would not go...he took a less invasive approach and I am scared to have him redo it...
My nose looks smaller but just as crooked

Still crooked

I saw the dr about 3 months ago and he told me that I would have to have surgery all over again to correct my nose. Not happy about that at all and afraid that it will look worse. I am updating my review.
Assymetry is likely after surgery. i think you're being too picky.
Really? You mean after fixing it? I have already had open rhinoplasty once to make it symmetrical.
Are you kidding me? Its evident that the surgeon did a poor job on her nose. How can you sit there and say that by looking at these pictures? Clearly you either love this doctor, work for him, or need glasses. I feel really bad for Doozyday as she will need yet another surgery to correct what this doctor did to her nose. I am in a complete shock as this particular doctor charges a lot of money for his surgery but he also promotes himself everywhere. I have considered him myself and decided against it because I could not stop his office calling me and trying to talk me into going with him even though I said I am not interested.

New photos

As you can see it is still quite crooked and my nostrils are misshapen. Not too picky. It was crooked when I started this journey and looks worse now than it did before surgery.

One more

I would be very upset. I am getting a revision dec and am feeling very anxious. The posts repeating the doctors names over and over and rating so highly are obviously paid to do so or working for the surgeon in some capacity. This site is called realself not fake to boost the dr self esteem. I wish u all the best and hope someone can help get ur desired outcome!!
Thanks so much for your review. I hope you get things resolved to your satisfaction one way or another.
Thanks so much for your updates? Did your doctor give you any insight into why your nose didn't meet expectations?
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of research. Dr. Naficy and his staff are so far the best I have seen. I couldn't have chosen a better place to trust with my face! I would highly recommend him to anyone. I am updating my review...this was very early on in the process when I filled this review out. Since my surgery in dec 2012 I have been quite distraught with the results. I am living with a crooked nose still. My nose is smaller but wider and quite crooked. I am debating back and forth about whether or not to let him fix it. Scared that it will turn out worse. Not what I was expecting.