16 months out and not happy with my results- Bellevue, WA

It has only been 1 month since my surgery, but I...

It has only been 1 month since my surgery, but I can already tell I am going to be happy with my new nose! I still have swelling, but this was explained to me beforehand. I have not had any surprises.

I have a bump, probably infection...I will have...

I have a bump, probably infection...I will have exploratory surgery Wednesday. Doc thinks I have sutures that have not dissolved. I am still happy with the results. I will definitely look better when the bump is gone.

I like the results

I'm not in love with my new nose...however it is smaller! It is still crooked though.

Profile, I like it....

11 months

Still crooked

I saw the dr about 3 months ago and he told me that I would have to have surgery all over again to correct my nose. Not happy about that at all and afraid that it will look worse. I am updating my review.

New photos

As you can see it is still quite crooked and my nostrils are misshapen. Not too picky. It was crooked when I started this journey and looks worse now than it did before surgery.

One more

Still heartbroken

No change 27 months out

New photo

This photo shows no change to my results.
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of research. Dr. Naficy and his staff are so far the best I have seen. I couldn't have chosen a better place to trust with my face! I would highly recommend him to anyone. I am updating my review...this was very early on in the process when I filled this review out. Since my surgery in dec 2012 I have been quite distraught with the results. I am living with a crooked nose still. My nose is smaller but wider and quite crooked. I am debating back and forth about whether or not to let him fix it. Scared that it will turn out worse. Not what I was expecting.