Scarred for Life - Bellevue, WA

Dr. Philip Young broke a bone in my jaw by...

I could not work, I could not leave my home as the blood needed to be drained every 3 hours. Then, after attempts to find the cause of the infection, I pushed the jaw bone through my own flesh and the infection stopped.

Now I have permanent scaring and can only move my neck 70% of what I used to be able to. Dr. Young tightened my platysma (neck) muscle too tight, which is called a "Neck Lift". I am 34 years old and he gave me a neck lift. This was a poor diagnosis as I have been to 3 other doctors who call his work very unprofessional.

The only thing Dr. Young says is that he finished in the top 5% in his class. This is the only statement he can stand on.

Stay far away from his clinic.
Wow.... so sorry about what has happened. I don't understand the copy and paste response by the doctor below. How does that adequately address the patient's concerns?
Oh my, how unfortunate. Hopefully some time in the future you will be able to get scar revision. Thanks for sharing.
That is beyond awful. I'm really sorry this has happened to you.
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Philip Young broke a bone in my jaw by screwing in jaw implants and breaking the jaw bone. This bone sat floating around under my skin for 7 months. Only after I pushed the jaw bone through my own flesh, did the infection stopped. The original operation cost me $15k. I have currently spent over $8000 in finding doctors to fix his work and still have another $3000 to go before I am 80%. I could not work for 7 months and I will never be back to my original self.