So Happy with the Results -Bellevue, WA

I saw Dr. Partington for laser assisted lipo on my...

I saw Dr. Partington for laser assisted lipo on my upper arms and bra rolls and am so happy I did. From the initial consultation to the pre-op, to the actual procedure, he was fantastic. He made me feel very comfortable with the whole process and on the day of, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Now just over three weeks out, I am back at the gym, my swelling is minimal and I can already see a big difference from my old jiggly arms! I would recommend Dr. Partington to anyone, hands down!
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I saw Dr. Partington for laser assisted lipo on my upper arms and bra rolls and am so happy I did. From the initial consultation to the pre-op, to the actual procedure, he was fantastic. He made me feel very comfortable with the whole process and on the day of, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Now just over three weeks out, I am back at the gym, my swelling is minimal and I can already see a big difference from my old jiggly arms! Dr. Partington even called me that night to make sure I was feeling ok. He made my family very comfortable as well and gave us his cell phone in case anything came up that we had questions about. I would recommend Dr. Partington to anyone, hands down!

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

How was your recovery period, following the lipo? Did you have much pain or downtime? We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing!