So Happy with the Results -Bellevue, WA

I saw Dr. Partington for laser assisted lipo on my...

I saw Dr. Partington for laser assisted lipo on my upper arms and bra rolls and am so happy I did. From the initial consultation to the pre-op, to the actual procedure, he was fantastic. He made me feel very comfortable with the whole process and on the day of, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Now just over three weeks out, I am back at the gym, my swelling is minimal and I can already see a big difference from my old jiggly arms! I would recommend Dr. Partington to anyone, hands down!
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I saw Dr. Partington for laser assisted lipo on my upper arms and bra rolls and am so happy I did. From the initial consultation to the pre-op, to the actual procedure, he was fantastic. He made me feel very comfortable with the whole process and on the day of, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Now just over three weeks out, I am back at the gym, my swelling is minimal and I can already see a big difference from my old jiggly arms! Dr. Partington even called me that night to make sure I was feeling ok. He made my family very comfortable as well and gave us his cell phone in case anything came up that we had questions about. I would recommend Dr. Partington to anyone, hands down!