Facelift Has Permenantly Left Me with ATROCIOUS Scars - Bellevue, WA

Beware of Dr. Young! He scarred me for life, won't...

Beware of Dr. Young! He scarred me for life, won't fix it, and then tries to make me the bad guy. I refuse to sit around any longer and allow him to get away with this. Dr. Young gave me a face lift approximately one and a half years ago. After healing, I noticed two 4-inch scars on both sides of my temple areas. For 2 months, I called Dr. Young to have him fix it. Only after I left a message telling him that I will be complaining to the BBB he returned my call, saying he didn't call me back because of his poor staff. He told me that if there were any repairs needed I would be charged. I saw two other plastic surgeons that called the scarring “atrocious,” amongst other things, that it is best medicine to not leave the patient visibly and permanently scarred.

So I filed a complaint with the BBB. Dr. Young’s response was not to fix the scars, or refund the money so I could get them fixed, but instead, tried to insult my good name. I used a common business mediator to explain to Dr. Young that what he is doing is bad business, and that failed. Dr. Young told the man that he would fix the scars, but when he called me he demanded I take down the BBB complaint first. I explained that isn't how it works, that you don't lie to the BBB and say the problem is resolved. The problem gets fixed, and then you take down the complaint. Then he said "Well, my staff doesn't want you here," to which I said "So you have no intent of fixing this?" to which he replied "I guess I'll contact my lawyer,” and I said "You probably should.” Dr. Young’s interest doesn't seem to be in fixing the patient, but rather to have the complaint taken down.

I am not one to complain like this, but I'm sick of being permanently scarred. People who see it say "Oh my gosh! What happened to you?” I have to wear my hair in the most unattractive way, and even then it doesn't cover the scars. I feel like I have exhausted all traditional first start methods -- contacting Dr. Young directly and making a complaint with the BBB – and still no remedies from Dr. Young. I paid good money to look better, not to look like Frankenstein. Hopefully I can save some other perspective patients the shame and agony I have suffered under Dr. Young’s hands.
I just went to his site and filled out a consultation request. I put a comment in and said that I've read a horrible review about him on realselff and decided not to have a consult with him. I'm so sorry that he did this to you, good luck and God Bless ❤️
Gosh I am just really surprised at all the complaints on here about this guy, it's pretty shocking. I was left permanently scarred too on a visible area of my face and know what you mean.
At Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery our Mission is to provide unwavering quality care to improve people's lives through Facial Plastic Surgery and the YoungVitalizer. We go above and beyond to help our patients. The comments that have been posted are not authenticated. We are unsure if these comments are actual patients or competing doctors. If you are an actual patient, we ask that you contact us as soon as possible so that we can help you directly. We will do everything we can to improve your situation. We wish you peace, love and happiness - Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery.
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon