bad experience

I would love a chance to go to someone else... but...

I would love a chance to go to someone else... but it's too late. I look aweful. There are a LOT of good FACIAL plastic surgeons out there. For a face lift, go to someone who does a lot of them. It makes a HUGE difference... I wish I could undo what happened to me and go to someone else. I wish there had been reviews about her on Realself before I went, but oddly, all these good ones are new...
Our goal is to provide quality care to all of our patients. Our practice strives to improve the lives of all our patients and all of our patients must register themselves to post reviews, our staff do not post reviews for patients. If you are an actual patient, we ask that you contact us as soon as possible so that we can help you directly by calling our office at 425-455-2131 or emailing us at info@kristintarbetmd.com. We will do everything we can to help you. Wishing you all the best in your endeavors.
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Facelift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Facelift community today.
Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon

Do your homework! Doctors staff can post fake reviews, and I was told by someone who works there that they do. Be cautious... I wasn't and I regret it. My face looks bad.