Breast Lift Only - Bellevue, WA

I have been researching this and contemplating...

I have been researching this and contemplating this for years and for me I believe that I have a full enough breast that I really will not need any augmentation. The breast lift needed is due to having children.

I went in on Nov. 8th for surgery. I was not...

I went in on Nov. 8th for surgery. I was not nervous at all - I just think I knew I was in good hands in advance.

The anesthesiologist spoke with me and explained everything and took his time. Then went to the surgery room, this is within the compound of the Overlake Hospital, another plus that I liked. Everyone was great and Dr. Rand was speaking with me right before - some nice chit chat. When I awoke I did good. Was groggy of course until evening (I had a noon appt.). Some pain on the ride home just underneath the breast, but was bearable. I am a redhead, so may have a little more pain than others. I had a very small amount of sore throat from the device that goes just a little into your throat that keeps your tongue in check and airway clear.

I went back into the into the Drs. office today (Nov. 9th) and they took the gause of and placed surgical tape on so I can shower tomorrow.

I am estatic and told Dr. Rand so. He is amazing. His work is an A+++. I am amazed really. I wish I would have done this years ago. I will definately only go to Dr. Rand for future Tummy Tuck (just have some loose skin) and have an eyelid lift. Wanted those both done for sometime too. It does cost, but is worth every dime. Need to keep saving.

I will go in next week for my last visit and they have EMU oil for the scar healing.

While I was in the recovery room I had Cammie do a fill of Restalyn around my lips to smooth out lines. She is wonderful and so warm and caring. Only one very small bruise and no after pain and no icing needed to be done.

Everyone at Dr. Rand's office is great. I don't have my before and after pics. yet. I am 54 and 140 lbs. I have pretty much been around this weight for some time.

To clarify I am 54 yrs. old and 5 ft. 4" tall.

To clarify I am 54 yrs. old and 5 ft. 4" tall.
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

Dr. is amazing. All of his staff is too. One of those major decisions in life where I made the best decision. Dr. Rand took his time and never rushed ever!! He also did a follow-up call to check on me in the evening.