47-year Old, Cheek Lift - Bellevue, WA

I found Dr. Zemplenyi through a Groupon for botox...

I found Dr. Zemplenyi through a Groupon for botox and filler. I thought he was great from our very first meeting. He takes his time getting to know you, understanding you as a person, listening, and he is great at advising. He is very skilled and knowledgeable as well. I had been thinking about getting a cheek lift for several years and when I found Dr. Zemplenyi I knew I had found the right doctor, so I decided to go for it.

Before & After Photos

These pictures were taken 5 1/2 weeks post-op.

Before & After Photos

5 1/2 weeks post-op
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

First of all, I love Dr. Z and the whole staff. Across the board, they are super friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable. From the pre-op meetings, to the surgery itself, to the post-op appointments Dr. Z far exceeded my expectations. He was concerned with every aspect of my recovery. He was always reachable and ready to address even the tiniest concern. He really cares about you as a person, and makes you feel very important. Because of this my recovery was the best it could have been. He is very talented as a surgeon besides having great bedside manner. I am thrilled with the results and HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.

Your after photo says it was taken 5 1/2 weeks after surgery, and the swelling does not look bad at all . I thought this cheek lift procedure requires months of recovery due to swelling and alien appearance of cheeks. Did you get a periosteal lift where they move tissue from the bone, or something more superficial? Where we're your incisions?
what a great, natural result!
Such a nice subtle change. Love it!
Thank you so much for adding your photos. You are gorgeous either way, but I can definitely tell the difference. Beautiful!
We'd love to know how you're feeling now!
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Cheek Lift community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Cheek Lift  community today.
I will talk to Dr. Z. and see if he can give me copies of his before and after photos. Since I'm still just at 3 weeks post-op, I am waiting just a bit as I'm still a little swollen and things are "settling". I do plan on including photos, though.
Looking forward to seeing them! What was your cheek lift recovery like?