47-year Old, Cheek Lift - Bellevue, WA

I found Dr. Zemplenyi through a Groupon for botox...

I found Dr. Zemplenyi through a Groupon for botox and filler. I thought he was great from our very first meeting. He takes his time getting to know you, understanding you as a person, listening, and he is great at advising. He is very skilled and knowledgeable as well. I had been thinking about getting a cheek lift for several years and when I found Dr. Zemplenyi I knew I had found the right doctor, so I decided to go for it.

Before & After Photos

These pictures were taken 5 1/2 weeks post-op.

Before & After Photos

5 1/2 weeks post-op
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

First of all, I love Dr. Z and the whole staff. Across the board, they are super friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable. From the pre-op meetings, to the surgery itself, to the post-op appointments Dr. Z far exceeded my expectations. He was concerned with every aspect of my recovery. He was always reachable and ready to address even the tiniest concern. He really cares about you as a person, and makes you feel very important. Because of this my recovery was the best it could have been. He is very talented as a surgeon besides having great bedside manner. I am thrilled with the results and HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.