25 Years Old Breast Implants (A Cup to a DD)

I had been looking around for a couple years for a...

I had been looking around for a couple years for a doctor to do my breast implants. I found Dr. Partington online through Evening Magazine. On my consultation everyone gave me all the information I needed and really took their time with me. I was shocked on how much information they gave me that day! It was all for the best and I am and was so thankful. I went in twice before my surgery to get all my paper work in and to make sure what size implant I wanted. On the day of the surgery Dr. Partington came and talked to me and my Husband and was so sweet and reassuring! While in the operating room I became so nervous I was sweating!!! Dr. Partington held my hand and told me everything was going to be just fine and the drugs kicked in and I was out! I am so thankful for that act of kindness. When I woke up he made sure I was doing fine before he released me back home. He also called me that night to make sure I was okay! I am telling you, I felt very little pain and was able to go about the day without any problem. I would go back to him for anything. The staff is amazing as well, through my surgery I also received laser scar removal and some other perks. Now for how the boobs look... They look so real people are shocked when I say they are fake.
Hi and congratulations ! Can you post pictures of your results ?
hello, what size of implants did u get?
450cc silicone
Seattle Plastic Surgeon

I could not have dreamed up a nicer and sweeter man to do my surgery. The best part is he listens to you!