18 Yo with Breast Augmentation 2 Weeks Post Op Depression - Bellevue, WA

Hi, I wanted a breast augmentation so that I could...

Hi, I wanted a breast augmentation so that I could fit into clothes and feel more girly. I was virtually flat chested and very self conscious about it. I went from a 32 aa to a 32 b so not huge implants. I was so excited before the surgery I didn't even think about recovery time. I counted down the days until I would have boobs and imagined myself immediately walking around with natural looking breasts even if my surgeons had told me otherwise. Keep in mind, I am a VERY active person. I do crossfit and run almost every day. I had mild concerns about losing muscle and getting out of shape but hey, I'd give anything for BOOBS!! Immediately after the procedure I was happy with the results, Oh my gosh, I could fit into strapless dresses! But then I started noticing how fake they looked, comparing them to my mom's. They were so high and stiff. I began doubting myself and searching the internet where I found so much negative criticism of girls who get boob jobs it brought me into a crying mess that lasted for 2 days. I am feeling extremely restless and am gaining weight because I tend to eat when I'm stressed and haven't been excersizing. I miss working out so much! I feel like I am missing out on summer. My friends keep inviting me to go swimming but I can't. I am scared to even see them because they will immediately notice how fake my breasts look (although my mom assures me they really don't look that bad). My PS assures me the procedure went well and that in a couple more months they will drop and look more natural. However, I am so scared that people will look at me in a swimsuit and immediately know I got a boob job and judge me. I am scared for college. If I hook up with a guy and he rejects me because my breasts feel fake to him. Most of all right now I miss my old life. I feel like I have 2 rocks strapped to my chest. I want to get back to my healthy happy lifestyle but am in a serious funk. I miss my friends, I miss working out. My mom doesn't know how to handle my tears. She was so supportive and never doubted my decision. I wish she would have. I don't want to be flat chested, but I don't want everyone thinking I'm fake. I am also worried about my legs getting fatter. By the way, I am a very lean person and my mom says the extra fat is good for me and each days a new day and today she will help me control my diet. I am 5'4" 103 lbs and very muscular. Gahh just so restless and missing my friends and doubting my decision. I need support!!!!

18 yo with breast aug

2 weeks post op. What do you guys think? I want them to drop and fluff so I can see the final results!! Right now I feel like I have rocks strapped to my chest. I know they are far apart but that is my natural anatomy according to my PS. I got a breast aug because I was virtually flat chested, AA. I just stopped growing at age 13 :((. I am now a B cup which is what I hoped for. I really really hope they start to look more natural soon.

Is rippling a big deal?

I got saline implants and my PS told me since I had such little breast tissue rippling would be expected. There is rippling as seen in this picture on my left side when I slouch. Is this a big deal?

Should I tell my Boyfriend I have Breast Implants

Hey guys! So I have a boyfriend and things are getting kind of serious. I'm wondering if I should tell him I have breast implants. I won't let him touch them because I'm afraid he will be able to tell they are fake. Ladies, are men able to tell right away that a girl has a boob job? How real do saline implants feel? To me they feel real but that's because I never had breasts to begin with. Are breast implants a major turn off?
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very nice PS and incredible staff