What Have You Been Waiting for So Long? - Bellevue, WA

After a life at 36AA and at 48, I was just tired,...

After a life at 36AA and at 48, I was just tired, as attractive as I am, of rarely over the years getting a double take. People talked me out of implants over the years - can't work out, can't run the same, decreased sensitivity, bla bla bla - after my surgery I got home and ask myself, "Why did I wait so long!"

I thought that with larger breasts - mine have settled at 36D that I would be even MORE self-conscious but the exact opposite is true. For the first time in my life I feel NORMAL - believe it or not, normal. Those that know my secret have said I am finally appropriately proportioned.

So after healing, I got a photo shoot done with a sexy top, put it up on a dating site and ladies, for the first time I have a line waiting. Yes, a line. For the first time with the dating, the ball is in my court and I am loving every minute of it. Run, don't walk to Dr. S's office! A new you is waiting!

Seattle Plastic Surgeon

He clearly has all of the technical training and experience. However, based on my experience, Scott has a demeanor that is very soothing, understanding, approachable. He wants to help.During my initial consult, he spent as much time as I needed. He offered me options that I wasn't expecting. I was expecting simple implants, however, based on my age (48)I needed a breast lift in addition to implants. I have a friend that needed breast reconstruction and she chose a physician in Seattle. As competent, she complained that their bedside manner was condescending and actually made her feel inferior. I wanted my surgery to be in Bellevue and he was the only Surgeon I saw here. After leaving his office, I knew he would be doing my surgery.

Well, let's see that photo! :)