Mini Tuck with Lipo - Belgium

After having four children (the last a c-section)...

After having four children (the last a c-section) I was left with an uply over hang of skin and a loose tummy. I work out (I am a runner) but yet nothing I was ever going to do with my personal trainer would have changed the look of my "mummy tummy".

I had consultations with 5 doctors over the space of 18 months until I found the doctor that made me feel the confidence to go ahead.

I travelled to Belgium (I live in England) and stayed for 5 days.

I am so happy with the results so far although I was not prepared for the pain. I think it is more painful than my c-section but maybe that is just because you forget exactly what pain was like?

I am 6 days post op and already I am delighted with the results - I can only imagine how much happier I will be when the swelling goes down.

I wasnt after a super flat tummy so opted for the mini tuck instead of a full tuck as I didnt want my muscles stitched or my tummy button moved. The cut went just as wide as a full tuck, which is ok with me as I know it will fade with time.

I was on the slim side to begin with so this procedure was to mainly get ride of the loose skin and lipo out any fat deposits from my upper abdominal area.

I sure once the swelling goes down (and I finally use the bathroom!) then my tummy will go even flatter :)

I am still in a lot of pain but I am sooo happy that I finally did this - my Doctor was amazing!

Hi... your pics look wonderful. I am considering a mini tummy tuck. I exercise on a daily basis doing lots of aerobic, weights, and yoga. How long was it until you were able to resume your exercise routine, and how long did the swelling to go down and made a full recovery?
The heading of my review was edited - this was NOT done in Germany!! My surgery was in Belgium. Thanks :)

Thanks for letting us know. :) I've fixed it so the correct location is shown.

Photo Update

Looks great! Thank u for sharing your pictures , I can't wait for my stomach to loose that "Dunlap" I never wear dresses for the same reason no matter how much weight I've lost it still there BLAH! :)
Thanks so much for posting. My stomach is very similar to yours but I am really afraid to get a TT (I have 2 small kids at home and while I do have help, I'm the primary caregiver). I have had 2 consults to see if any form of lipo would help and was told that I definitely need a TT. I have a 3rd consult tomorrow and will ask about a mini. Neither of the other doctors even brought it up. I'm not looking for perfection, just better than how I look now. You look amazing and I'd be thrilled to get that result. Again, thanks for posting your pics.
Hi,

I know how you feel. I waited 2 years before I went for it. My biggest worry was the scar but to be honest I wish I had gone for the full tuck as the scar is the same size in my case. Having said that I LOVE my results and have today emailed my doctor about having my breasts uplifted - after 4 kids (and breastfeeding) they arent as they used to be :( Motherhood sure does affect the body.

Let me know how you get on and thanks for the compliment - I do feel so much better about myself. Dont listen to people who say negative stuff - go with your gut!!!

Karen
x

My Doctor was kind, caring and professional. He answered my questions by email before the procedure and never makes you feel like you are being a bother. His work is excellent and I will be going back next year for more work if I can (breast uplift, implants).