Chin & Jaw Reduction Surgery

Surgery booked & planned for september with Dr...

surgery booked & planned for september with Dr Frans Noorman van der Dussen

procedures_
•sliding genioplasty
•mandibular angle reduction
•lower boarder mandibular shave

My chin is too vertically long and also too wide, I also suffer from a square boxy jaw.
I dream for a beautiful oval and feminine face! although I don't have much hopes for that, I do hope there will be an improvement I will be happy with . .

Also wish to have rhinoplasty surgery with Lucian Ion, whom I have consulted.

#monster

can only hope surgery will bring a real change, I dread a subtle nonexistent result.
& still also need that nose done...

what i'd like

change of plan

have decided to change surgeons to Bart van de Ven.
I have done this because of more information and pictures of Bart's work being available, I become uneasy of the results that nvdd could achieve as Ive barely seen any photos and what I have seen of his work is very subtle.
Bart has some impressive and blatant chin reductions in his portfolio, this is what I need.
I hope he'll try his best for me
Frans Noorman van der Dussen

Awesome, hope the surgery turns out well and that the result will be very pleasing!! Heal well ! :) Is it possible to post some pics a few weeks after surgery? Thanks in advance!
Yes, lets hope so ! Yes I will update for people whom are interested in the surgery, however I have decided to change surgeons
Ooh ok, why did you change surgeons all of a sudden? :O
because i wasn't confident that nvdd could provide the results I wanted and having seen no evidence that he could do what I want either. The work I have seen of his, is very subtle not really what I'm after.. so have decided to go with bart van den
Bart van de Ven* even. Although booked, haven't heard much back as of yet ;(
Hey. I've been on several consultations with this doctor and am planning on having sliding genioplasty done as well, along with rhinoplasty and something with my jaws.
hello, Sorry I haven't seen your comment until now. Have you booked your surgery at all yet?
Thanx. Its all with its risks. I just think sometimes the risks might be worth it and othertimes not. Hoping mine is worth it. Will post pics when I go thru with it.
Are you from Belgium? Because I am. I have been on a consultation with Frans Noorman van der Dussen. I have been thinking about making a change on my nose, chin and jawline as well. Could I add you anywhere so we can talk more freely?
Not from belgium. Sorry. In north america. Sure feel free to add me elsewhere. U can pass on an email
Oops. Sorry. Lol. U weren't speaking to me. Got confused when the update came to my email. Still new on this site.
No, I'm from the UK. You can PM me on here if you like.
But how come you went to see a surgeon in Blegium? :o Aren't surgeons in the UK usually better? btw have you already had surgery? :o
I didn't, he comes to the UK once a month however the surgery is done in Belgium. I haven't found or seen any evidence of any UK surgeons who have vast experience in the surgery that I want, which is chin reduction.
good luck. although personally I think square boxy can be very attractive too....my sisters have it and are lovely.
Thankyou, Oh yes I agree, nothing wrong with it at all if it compliments the rest of the face ! x
Yes. Hope your goes well. I know very well how it is to not feel the shape of you face brings balance or beauty to the overall look. I'm looking into a chin implant...so I have the opposite problem.
Yeah, I wish I had your problem though if it is any comfort! so much easier to fix and find a surgeon for as well as getting a better result.