Chemical Peel - Belgium

I had a croton oil/phenol peeling. It was horrible...

I had a croton oil/phenol peeling.
It was horrible , the pain and burning are severe.
Now I still have problems with my forehead. It's red and painful.
I also have red and rough spots on my cheeks. Has anybody had the same and will the rough spots disappear later?
Thanks for any comment.

I have found that washing your face with water and a little vinegar is helpful, also putting a wet towel on your face helps.

Posted my update as comment no. 6

Look at comment no.6

Still not sure.

I can't tell if it will be worth while. I'm still waiting to heal. Unfortunately this is not predictable but as soon as I know myself I'll post it. In my opinion it never will be worth the pain and anguish I went through. It's certainly not appropriate for sensitive skin like mine.

Croton oil and phenol peeling update 1 year later.

After lots of care by my dermatologist my skin is still partly red and rough. I've got white spots on my face, all pigmentation is gone because of the deep burn op the peeling. Dr Tonnaerd in Belgium is not more than a money machine. He doesn't inform the patient of the real risk of his peeling treatment. He lets you pay upfront so he has no problem, the patient however suffers.
Belgium Plastic Surgeon