Chemical Peel - Belgium

I had a croton oil/phenol peeling. It was horrible...

I had a croton oil/phenol peeling.
It was horrible , the pain and burning are severe.
Now I still have problems with my forehead. It's red and painful.
I also have red and rough spots on my cheeks. Has anybody had the same and will the rough spots disappear later?
Thanks for any comment.

I have found that washing your face with water and a little vinegar is helpful, also putting a wet towel on your face helps.

Posted my update as comment no. 6

Look at comment no.6

Still not sure.

I can't tell if it will be worth while. I'm still waiting to heal. Unfortunately this is not predictable but as soon as I know myself I'll post it. In my opinion it never will be worth the pain and anguish I went through. It's certainly not appropriate for sensitive skin like mine.
Belgium Plastic Surgeon

6 days after using the cortison ointment. I still have phases of heavy burning. I used a cream that is supposed to bring oxygen in to your skin, named chiroxy from Auriga , that soothes a lot. As well as a nourishing cream from Widmer. This was not adviced by my Doctor but are creams that I used normally. My forehead is still tender but is healing on the surface but I can feel that underneath it's not.
Read through this chain of doctors responses from our Q&A's on

Chemical Peel Recovery Time

I was given a light cortisone ointment and aquaphore on Tuesday. I hope that it will clear my face but it's too soon to know. I will look at the Q& A. Thanks.
Let me know how that goes..
Thank you for sharing your review.  Have you noticed any improvements since?
No, no improvements yet. I was hoping to hear if this is normal or not. Can any doctor give an advice? Thanks for caring.