21, Essex - 34A to Soon Be C Cups! - Belgium

After reading countless reviews, and having had a...

After reading countless reviews, and having had a few of the girls visit this surgery its now come to the point where i cant stop thinking about having it done! So ive gone and booked my surgery with Dr Ulens! Im so excited and love reading everyone reviews any advice anyone could give me i would really welcome!

86 days to go!

12 weeks to go! And I've just bought a creamfields ticket so there goes some of my savings oppsy! But so excited as by then I'm sure I'll be pain free! Can't stop looking at under wear and bikinis! Resisting the urge to buy just Incase I buy the wrong sizes

What shall I wear?

I know I've got a while to go, but I don't know what to wear after the op, I'm travelling back the same day! I'm probably mad but I want my own bed! I want some nice comfortable clothes that don't look like I'm in my pjs on the train :-p

58 days to go!

its coming round quick! but not quick enough!
I have a large collection of wish pics now but do i just take the on my phone and show them that way or shall i print them out so its easier to see!

Yay they're here!

I'm going to do my update now very early in the mornings since I can't move or do anything else feel like I am stuck my boobs are so tight this morning!

The day of the opp went so well arrived at the clinic the place was lovely was fairly busy to be fair! So my boyfriend and I say in the waiting area for a while till I was called in! Then once I was he waited in the waiting room for me bless him! Dr ullens took me through all the sizes and what would be best for me! She said moderate would be best size for me as that wouldn't leave too big of gap in the middle as my boob are far apart apprently lol! She said 280cc moderate but to me that seemed too small if wanted bigger if she could fit it In and it would be ok, whilst I was under she tried couple and decided 330cc moderate was the best!
I was happy to find this out yay!
I feel like when I havea little peak that there not to big but just normal sized which is what i wanted so, perfect can't wait to see them properly in a few days when I can take my bra off for a wash!

After the surgery when I woke up I was in pain but once I was allowed a drink and my tablets and allowed to leave I was fine! We got a cab back to Brussels and had a few hours to kill before the train so a full fat coke and a pizza could not have been a better choice I felt so good after! Wasn't till about 10pm that the pills wearing off and it's hurting more and more :( now this morning i am so stiff feel like I cant get out of bed!!

Sorry for my rambling essay! Lol!

Day Three

The pain on the actual day of the surgery to me now seems nothing compared to the next day after! saturday and sunday was the worst for pain for me! I have been sleeping upright rather than laying down, i just cant see how i would ever get back up again if i was to lay down fully on my back, so ive used lots of pillows to prop myself up, i have found ive been waking up at half four every morning in pain! I would take my pills and go back to sleep then when i get up again in a few hours time its not as painful! Ive tried to keep busy i cant sit down for too long, i get so bored and uncomfortable and stiffen up! if i walk around a little bit and try keep moving a little i feel a bit better! This morning i woke up and the pain wasnt anywhere near as bad as the other days! so i prey it will get better from here! wooo! i had small shower yesterday but didnt get any pictures my phone wasnt near me :( so ill try again today and upload some!

Few pics day three

4 days

I swear i feel about two dress sizes bigger than last week! my belly is huge wont go away :( ive seen some people say that it takes two weeks for bloating to go fully from all the tablets and the opp etc hope its soon as now i love my boobs and hate my belly lol!

The pain is going at last! I actually managed to wake up without wanting to scream every move i made!! Ive stopped taking painkillers as regular now just a few now and then.

I took my bra off yesterday for 5 mins to have a feel and a proper look, feels so weird! Feeling greedy by wanting them bigger already! but i know this size is more natural for me but cant help feeling greedy now!

I think my right boob is slightly more swollen still than the left, specially up top top they even out!

Pics day 4

1 week today!

Yay it's been one week now, no meds really any more the pain isn't that bad! Had my first good night sleep where didn't wake up too stiff (although I am in bed still and not actually got up yet lol) but usually I can't wait to get out if bed as it was uncomfortable laying down now I'm quite happy laying in! Actually bought 4 bras yesterday being off work is lethal gets me shopping too much! Bought lace little bralets so nothing proper just yet, I'll do that when I can be officially measured! I think I'm round 32D/34C at the mo which is exactly what I asked for so now I say I want bigger (its just pure greed haha) ???? they're getting softer by the day which I love! Have my birthday in two weeks so for one day only I want to get out of this bulky bra and just wear something else!

Walking around long distances hurts me a little it makes me ache, I probally shouldn't be walking around too much but I get bored and need to get out the house! But even good shopping is a chore, I wore my bulky bra and a fitted high neck top and it was nipple galore! I'm
Sure everyone was staring ahhh!

Two weeks tomorrow!

Cant actually believe its been 13days already! I'm doing everything as normal now really, still struggling to open a heavy door, or a tight lid on a bottle or something, didnt realise how much you use your pec muscles for! lol, theyre dropping loads already had my stitches checked out removed shall upload some pics tomorrow!
one tiny concern is that i have a dent on my left boob in the cleavage! ive spent the last hour looking at other peoples storys on this and theirs went away once the swelling had gone down and once they had dropped into place a little more, ( ive been having a hour break from my bulky bra in this heat as it drives me mad!) but since my dent horror im going to wear it nonstop now! as im paranoid lol! but i think it shall smooth out in time!

I had a little try on of some bikinis i have and i do not fit any lol! even 32D is a little small my nipples pop out! So cant wait to go shopping again!

i went out at the weekend without my bra for a little but had to sneak it back on in the toilets as i ached without it! just aswell i had a high neck top on!

Hope everything remains ok and gets better and better over time as its my birthday weekend next weekend! and although i should wear my bra i think i may try go braless! not sure if this is wise but maybe its ok just for the day

now im rambling lol

pics to follow :)))))

Pics from 10days

Almost 12 weeks

Havnt wrote anything In ages! Guess there wasn't too much to report! Other than now in measuring at a 32E! But it's so strange, there so small yet big too... No one can tell I've had them done, I've left a lot of people guessing still! Notice them dropping loads now each week they change, feeling more smoother around the bottom now too lumps and bumps are evening out been told to massage them to help the scar tissue? Well seems to be helping :-)
It's nice I still manage to fit in all my clothes still! But I really do hate wearing bras I tend to opt for wireless or anything without painful straps! I'll upload some more pics now :-)
Dr Ulens