Laser Liposuction - Beirut , Lebanon

I was 16 when a friend of the family described my...

I was 16 when a friend of the family described my body as “squared”. I don’t remember why she said that or what the context was , all I remember is that everything got dark around me, and I wanted to die. People don’t realize how insensitive they can be, especially when talking to an adolescent. But anyway, it didn’t stop there, throughout the next 10 years of my life, I started to realize that there are multiple ways people can point out all the imperfect features of my body:

“ you have such a pretty face, too bad your body is not as nice” , “ you are a full pear shaped body”, “ you have a nice body if it wasn’t for your “default” ( which means defect, implying to my large hips and thick legs), “ everything would have looked so much better on you if it wasn’t for your bumps”.

The problem is that diets didn’t work, I would either gain the weight back, or lose weight in the wrong places. It made me chronically insecure about my body. And being insecure is a feeling I absolutely despise. To cut the story short and go straight to the day I had my laser Liposuction for hips . I was exhilarated, it was simply too good to be true. The first few days were a bit hard but that is normal after any procedure and it was worth it. My doctor was very keen to explain to me how the procedure worked and this made me feel in safe hands .

Now, a year later, I can’t stop looking at my body in the mirror, I cannot believe these are my legs, and these are my hips. Now I know why celebrities look so good! My happiness was contagious, soon both my sister and my mom got their “mommy tummies” done. Laser Liposuction really made me feel beautiful and comfortable with my self.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but for abdominal laser lipo, the results will clearly be noticeable quickly? As you said 2 weeks are more than enough to recover?
Hi Nader. I am so glad you were inspired by my story. Seeing all the people positively interact with my story has been really helpful. IN regards to your question, I think the laser lipo would be perfect for you, if you are already fit but have a problem area, it will work like wonders. As for the recovery time, by two weeks you will feel perfectly fine. I had some blue-ish bruises left but nothing that hurts, but my body bruises easily so that took around a month for the discolouring to disappear. By the end of the month , you wont even remember that you had surgery and your problem area would look amazing.
Hi Jessica, I really appreciating you taking the time and actually replying! That's perfect! I decided to go for it and everything your telling me and your story is making me sure of my decision more and more! I just have one last question please, what about results?? When will see visible results? I heard it's almost instant and keeps getting better.. I want to make sure since you've done it and no one can give me the proper answer but you! Thank you Jessica you've been an inspiration really!
Dr. Maya Zayour- Primed Health Specialists

Dr Maya Zayour listened to my story and how I had struggled with my body , she was very professional and highly experienced . She gave me all the time I needed ad followed up with me after the procedure to ensure I was doing well . Her staff are very welcoming and professional.