Mini Tummy Tuck with Lipo - Bedford Hills, NY

So everyone thought I was crazy when I said "tummy...

So everyone thought I was crazy when I said "tummy tuck" but the loose pouch of skin at the bottom of my stomach bothered me a lot. No matter how much I exercised or how much weight I lost I skill had that extra skin & it was time for it to go. I had my procedure done 3 days ago & other than the lack of sleep I'm getting from having to sleep on my back I feel great. Day one I was taking the pain killer but they were making me sick so by day 2 they had to stop. I had 2 drains in but one of them came out the day after the surgery & the other one is coming out next Tuesday. I got a little nervous when they were taking it out because I've read in other posts that its kind of painful but it was nothing. It was a little uncomfortable for a second but pretty much as uncomfortable as having it in.

swollen & bruised but still pretty happy

One week

Yesterday was one week & i finally got the other drain out. I don't know why i was getting so worked up about it because it didn't hurt at all. The hole has already closed & the doctor told me next week when i come back i get the stitches out so I'm pretty excited.

One month

So its taken me a while to post but week 2 I went back to get the stitches out & it ended up I had a seroma. He drained it & took out the stitches & had me make an appointment for a week later just in case it needed to be drained again. The next day it had swollen to bigger than before & seemed to be full of liquid again but thankfully by the time I went back the seroma seemed to be gone. Now it's still swollen but more so above the scar than below it. It's a little weird to me but not really concerning & he told me to come back in July for a follow up so if it hasn't evened out by then I'll talk to him about it.

3 month check up

When I first called to schedule my 3 month visit I was told the doctor would only be working out of his CT office for the summer & I needed to call there. I was annoyed that no on had told me sooner that this would happen but I called for an appointment & my boss was going to let me leave work early to go to a follow up visit on 7/18 at 4pm. They called me today to cancel my appointment & reschedule for another time saying the doctor had to give a lecture at Yale but by Yale I think they meant the doctor wants to leave work early & go out on his boat. The receptionist at his office was rude & he's apparently never coming back to the office in NY where I had my surgery. He's now an hour and a half away & only see patients on some Wednesdays & Fridays so I have to leave work for over 3 hrs to have my 5 minute follow ups with him. I can't wait for this to be done & will never be going back to him for any more work
Westport Plastic Surgeon

Doctor was very nice & made me feel very comfortable & I absolutely love the staff at this place.