27 yr old mother and ready to get my groove back - Bakersfield, CA

After giving birth to my second child I gained an...

After giving birth to my second child I gained an impressive 50lbs (and that's after giving birth!) My body was no longer "my body". After defeating a scary post part depression time, I snapped out of it (Thank God) and got my 210lb behind to the gym. I have now lost those 50lbs! And am motivated to continue on to lose another 20. The more I lose the more I see my stomach "wrinkle" around all my tiger stripes (stretch marks) and came to the realization my body will never bounce back to where it was before the babies. My boobs are no longer boobs lol I was a large B, small C size before my babies... I haven't even shopped for new bras after the babies and know my bras are way too big for me now. My initial want was a breast augmentation upon reaching my goal weight. But upon looking at all the amazing transformations for mommy makeovers I thought "What the hell, if I'm going to go for the BA, then might as well go big or go home and go for a mommy makeover"

I scheduled a consultation to see Dr Lehocky in Bakersfield, CA. and was ready to seriously consider this surgery. They set me up with Stephanie who recited several scripts about the procedures but was very nice overall. To make a long story short, after a 3 hour long consultation (yes I had that many questions) I agreed to leave a deposit for the procedures: full tummy tuck, silicone breast augmentation, and liposuction of my lower back. All for a WHOPPING $12,750! They did discount $500 for leaving a deposit at my consultation, and a $250 discount because I will not be financing the amount. So that leaves me at $12,000. She allowed me to leave the date open until I'm ready to commit to a specific date however it MUST be scheduled within 1 yr of leaving my deposit or else I forfeit my $3,000 deposit. Pretty harsh huh?

It's time to set a date!

I went into this procedure without setting an exact surgery date. The downside to this is I never really gave it much thought for the past couple of months and just had a "holy sh*t" moment when I realized I have to have this surgery in less than 6 months (I'm required to set a date within 1 year of my consultation date). My strict weight loss regimen hasn't been as strict lately so this is a pretty good wakeup call to get my ass back on that treadmill. My main goal with these updates from here on forward is to ensure I give an honest and realistic experience with Beautologie and Dr. Lehocky. I plan on requesting a 2nd consultation before my surgery date so I could revisit all of my questions and concerns with him now that I'm going to go through with it for sure. Stephanie has been super nice when I do speak to her on the phone, however to get a hold of her is a whole other story. The first incident, I can take some blame for because I never left a voicemail message, but when I attempted to reach out to her again, I made sure to leave a voicemail (I left two), also left alternate callback numbers, and asked the receptionist to pass on the message. I hope these have only been a result of bad timing.
Bakersfield Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lehocky was very patient. I can't even remember how many questions and what ifs I asked him and he was very thorough with every answer and even joked around with my husband (who joined me at my consultation). I will definitely continue to update my experience with him as I get closer to actually having my procedure done. I'm hoping for a great experience!