My breasts were drooping and had stretch marks. - Breast Implants - Beachwood, OH

I chose to have two surgeries at the same time; a...

I chose to have two surgeries at the same time; a breast augmentation and a rhinoplasty. My breasts were drooping and had stretch marks from breast feeding my children. To wear a bra properly I would have to lift them and stick them into the padding. Obviously, this is not ideal.

So when I started looking for a surgeon for my rhinoplasty, I wanted someone who had a great reputation for breast augmentation as well. My surgery was July 7th, so I am on my second day post-op. They are tender and swollen but nothing that the pain medication can't take care of.

I went from a 36 deflated B cup to a large C, possible D. But I won't know until the swelling resolves and my breasts "drop and fluff”. I won’t post pictures on here but if anyone is interested in viewing them I can email them to you. Please private message me for that. If anyone has any questions about the procedure or Dr. G I would be more than happy to answer those as well!

I am getting a ton of emails from curious people,...

I am getting a ton of emails from curious people, so I will just tell you here. I no longer send out pics since my breasts are asymmetrical (I can't change the above review and delete where it reads that). I noticed this after a few months after surgery. As it turns out, none of the asymmetry or damage from breast feeding was ever corrected. He just made them bigger. Due to this, I feel that I overpaid for my breast implants. I also have been experiencing daily nerve pain on my left breast since the surgery. I told him about this at a follow up visit and he said it was normal. I wish he would have told this to me at the consult. My advice to everyone is to get several consults and negotiate the best price for yourself. Trust me, PS's will negotiate!
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon