My breasts were drooping and had stretch marks. - Breast Implants - Beachwood, OH

I chose to have two surgeries at the same time; a...

I chose to have two surgeries at the same time; a breast augmentation and a rhinoplasty. My breasts were drooping and had stretch marks from breast feeding my children. To wear a bra properly I would have to lift them and stick them into the padding. Obviously, this is not ideal.

So when I started looking for a surgeon for my rhinoplasty, I wanted someone who had a great reputation for breast augmentation as well. My surgery was July 7th, so I am on my second day post-op. They are tender and swollen but nothing that the pain medication can't take care of.

I went from a 36 deflated B cup to a large C, possible D. But I won't know until the swelling resolves and my breasts "drop and fluff”. I won’t post pictures on here but if anyone is interested in viewing them I can email them to you. Please private message me for that. If anyone has any questions about the procedure or Dr. G I would be more than happy to answer those as well!

I am getting a ton of emails from curious people,...

I am getting a ton of emails from curious people, so I will just tell you here. I no longer send out pics since my breasts are asymmetrical (I can't change the above review and delete where it reads that). I noticed this after a few months after surgery. As it turns out, none of the asymmetry or damage from breast feeding was ever corrected. He just made them bigger. Due to this, I feel that I overpaid for my breast implants. I also have been experiencing daily nerve pain on my left breast since the surgery. I told him about this at a follow up visit and he said it was normal. I wish he would have told this to me at the consult. My advice to everyone is to get several consults and negotiate the best price for yourself. Trust me, PS's will negotiate!
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

was the 6k for both surgeries
Hi! I think they cost around 6500.00 or so. He gave me two discounts so I paid a different price. One discount for being in the medical profession and the second for having two surgeries at the same time. I have a VIP card I can mail to you. It will save you $50 off of the consult price.
He is more expensive than most PS in the area, but he is the best. I LOVE the way I look now. You can not see the scar since he placed it in the crease of the breast. It was only an inch long anyway and now that it's completely healed there is no trace of it.
My suggestion to you would be to go bigger than you think you want to be. I was hesitant at first since I didn't want to look like I had implants. I was thinking C or small D. But now I am a DD and they are different than real breasts, so they don't seem as big. Just be forewarned... I was so happy to have this done to wear all of those sexy VS bras and VS only makes 3 bras in my size :( They were still totally worth it!
How much was the aug alone? Did you need a lift and did you get saline since your incision was only an inch?
hi hun was thew 6k for both surgeries
I'm looking into breast augmentation (for the same reason as you actually!) and my first choice so far was Dr. Goldman. I know you had the rhinoplasty and the implants so my question was how much were the implants alone? Thanks so much!
Did you end up getting the procedure done?
Mine is Thursday with Dr Goldman. Any last minute tips?
Cool, what are you getting done? Like how much un der or over etc... how was your experience there so far? :)
Love their office. Great people. Highly recommend
How big are you going and how much if you dont mind? You can private send me a message! :)
Not sure about final size. And it's about 6k average price.
Does he charge alot more for silicone? How are you doing?

Thanks for sharing your story, K77. That sounds like quite a recovery, having to deal with two surgeries! How are you feeling now?

I feel great thanks! The recovery was tough due to swelling and some intermittent pain for about 4-5 days. I was shopping by post day 3 and having dinner with friends post op day 5! My breasts look fantastic, honestly I don't know why I waited so long to have them done! My nose was the bigger issue of the two and it's still in the process of healing. After this whole process I am a complete advocate of breast implants!